Haley W.
So I got this product in my February Mystery Birchbox, and when I pulled it out, I thought it had dried up or something because half of the tube's worth of product was gone; but when I pulled the wand out the product filled the empty space so I felt better. Overall, this is a good product. I have the shade Beauty Queen which looks like it'd be a blood red, but it's actually a dark pink. It isn't sticky or anything, it dries quickly, and the smell isn't overbearing. You do have to go over it a couple times if you really want good color pay-off.