BY THEBALM

Pretty Pink Apply to cheeks for a hint of tint... Layer it on to pop the color. Tinted Gel Blush, Prom Queen see more...

theBalm Stainiac Tinted Gel Blush
  • "this is a really good product for a more natural rosy look. very subtle but buildable if desired." in 13 reviews
  • "I received a trial size from Birch ox and will be ordering the full size soon. " in 1 review
  • "I would recommend applying it with a stippling brush vs. your fingers, as it tends to adhere more to your fingers than your face." in 1 review
  • "I've also used the stain on my lips for a natural looking lip finish." in 1 review
  • "I've found that it lasts for a while and doesn't get on anything else like my chapstick that I apply after this lipstain." in 1 review
Rebecca O.
Eustis
Review for: Red more...
I got this as a sample and it was already partially dried out before I even opened it.  This is the picture when I first got it.  Then within a month it was 1/4 down from where it was.  I made sure to screw the lid on it tight.  But no matter what I did It dried out.  its a decent color, but it goes on really streaky with the applicator or even a brush.  I tried using my finger once and more color stayed on my finger than it did on my lips.  I just wanted a nice flush of color, but all I ended up with was a mess.  the concept was nice, but it just did not work well for me.
Tahesion T.
Review for: Red more...
I received this in a Ipsy bag. I was skeptical about trying this due to the bad reviews on it. Well I did decide to try it, applied it before a concert as a lip stain. The color was beautiful after about two layers and it lasted all night (which was a pleasant surprise)! I actually enjoyed the formula, it dried down quick without making my lips feel dehydrated! I even went a purchased the full-size version because I am obsessed! I love to use this on days I’m using minimal makeup.
Megan M.
Review for: Red more...
If I could give this zero stars I would. The chemical taste of this is so terrible it’s completely unbearable. Even after removing you still have a chemical aftertaste all day long. The color isn’t flattering, formula is like jello and super difficult to apply, and it isn’t versatile between cheeks and lips like it says.
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
Review for: Red more...
This stuff is awesome but takes a minute to learn how to apply it evenly. This is a gel like formula and it is a stain, perfect for cheeks AND lips. It doesn’t take a whole lot to create the rosy cheek look you desire. There is no shimmer and looks fabulous over a B.B. cream!
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Review for: Homecoming, Red, Other more...
Always look flawless. My face will last all day, all night long. No matter what type of hell I can put my body though. It doesn’t matter the weather, if I’m in the sun all day long, going to the gym, or wearing my fave for 22 hours a day. It look like I just put my makeup on. Well work the buy.
Olga T.
newington
One of my favorite lip stains for years. It drys so quick and leaves a beautiful red color. You can apply more for a deeper red. I think the balm is sometimes a forgotten brand. But this product is amazing. Even the mini has lasted me almost a year. The amount of product for the price is great.
Wendi D.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Other more...
This product is a water-based stain, intended for use on lips and cheeks. I mostly use it on my lips, but I have tried it on my cheeks as well. It is sheer pink, and easy to work with because it doesn't stain as instantly as some other stains. You have some time to move it around. It doesn't stain as long as some I've used, but for the color, usability, and affordability I like it very much. The only reason I took a star away is because it's just not very long-lasting on me.
ellie h.
Menlo Park, California
this product gives you a lot of bang for your buck for sure! it’s my absolute favorite right now! perfect for every day looks and is overall a really really great product! i️ would definitely buy agin and recommend to others! a good “tinted balm”
Chab U.
Woodbridge
Review for: Red more...
Probably one of the best lip stains in the market. Good for most skin tones. This can also be worn on the face. I do not recommend this over Foundation or powder as it will catch on to dry areas, making this product look patchy. It is very long lasting. Highly recommend to those who don’t wear a lot of makeup and want a little flush to the face.
Vanessa G.
San Pablo
Review for: Red more...
It was like a weird jello texture which isnt the best feeling , the applicator wasnt the easiest to use so if i wanted a real carved shape of my lips i would use a brush instead . The tint this left behind was patchy which i didnt like and it stained a weird bright pink color but the product was buildable and lasted long. Personally i wouldnt buy this product again
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
Do you use stains more for your lips or cheeks?
Justine U.
Does this look horrible if you have somewhat dry lips? I tend to get a lot of creasing with other products
Kacee P.
Does this feel gross on your cheeks because it's a gel? Does it work good on your lips too?
Jolisel V.
New York , NY
I’m deciding which colors should be on my little makeup bag ,from left down, to right down this are the colors 1 theBalm Stainiac Tinted Gel Blush, 2 ULTA Lip Gloss Stain color treason, 3 and 4 Bite Beauty Luminous Creme Lipstick Duo in tangerine and lingonberry, 5 makeup forever, 6 Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick in Lolita, 7 Kat von D lipstick in Berlin
Lily A.
Bakersfield, CA
Has anyone tried this with lip primer? Is it only me or does this rub off easily ?