BY THEBALM

Pretty Pink Apply to cheeks for a hint of tint... Layer it on to pop the color. Tinted Gel Blush, Prom Queen see more...

• I’m deciding which colors should be on my little ... Be the first to answer!
  • Does this feel gross on your cheeks because it's a gel? Does it w...1 Answers
  • Does this look horrible if you have somewhat dry lips? I tend to ...3 Answers
theBalm Stainiac Tinted Gel Blush
  • "I would recommend applying it with a stippling brush vs. your fingers, as it tends to adhere more to your fingers than your face." in 1 review
  • "a Stain is better than a cream blush would be for oily skin though i just wish it was easier to apply" in 1 review
  • "I love the subtle, even, long lasting color." in 1 review
  • "I received a trial size from Birch ox and will be ordering the full size soon. " in 1 review
  • "I've also used the stain on my lips for a natural looking lip finish." in 1 review
Brook H.
Carthage, MS
Review for: Red more...
This stuff is awesome but takes a minute to learn how to apply it evenly. This is a gel like formula and it is a stain, perfect for cheeks AND lips. It doesn’t take a whole lot to create the rosy cheek look you desire. There is no shimmer and looks fabulous over a B.B. cream!
Wendi D.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Other more...
This product is a water-based stain, intended for use on lips and cheeks. I mostly use it on my lips, but I have tried it on my cheeks as well. It is sheer pink, and easy to work with because it doesn't stain as instantly as some other stains. You have some time to move it around. It doesn't stain as long as some I've used, but for the color, usability, and affordability I like it very much. The only reason I took a star away is because it's just not very long-lasting on me.
ellie h.
Menlo Park, California
this product gives you a lot of bang for your buck for sure! it’s my absolute favorite right now! perfect for every day looks and is overall a really really great product! i️ would definitely buy agin and recommend to others! a good “tinted balm”
Alex A.
Front royal
This is the perfect tint for summer and I wear it all throughout. It’s too much for my complexion during the colder months and I don’t use it on my cheeks but I like that it’s an option.
Kelsey C.
Kansas City , MO
Review for: Red more...
this is a really cool product! I’ve never used it on my cheeks as a blush, but I really liked it as a lip stain. It feels like nothing is on your lips, which is great if you hate the sticky feel of gloss or dry feel of matte lip creams. It has stay all day type of power too!
Elise H.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Red more...
This is my favorite lip stain of all time! I got it in a Birchbox and I don’t go anywhere without it! It’s just a perfect hint of color for everyday or going out! You just have to layer to your desired amount! Definitely will be buying this again!
Jolisel V.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Red more...
Even though the taste is really good, the little tinted color doesn’t last, it dries quickly and doesn’t last. I prefer more oily formulas when it comes to lip balm. I wouldn’t recommend it at all, I’m sorry
Haley W.
So I got this product in my February Mystery Birchbox, and when I pulled it out, I thought it had dried up or something because half of the tube's worth of product was gone; but when I pulled the wand out the product filled the empty space so I felt better. Overall, this is a good product. I have the shade Beauty Queen which looks like it'd be a blood red, but it's actually a dark pink. It isn't sticky or anything, it dries quickly, and the smell isn't overbearing. You do have to go over it a couple times if you really want good color pay-off.
Debra M.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
Great all in one lip and cheek stain. I have tried other brands and always find myself coming back to theBalm. Such a perfect and universally flattering shade. I only gave it one star because it takes some practice to use it as a cheek stain without smearing a streak on your face as it is fast drying. I found dabbing with a damp Beauty Blender works best! I do wish it lasted a bit longer. Worth every penny - a little goes a long way.
Heidi P.
Hampstead, NC
I received this lip stain in one of my beauty subscription boxes and I absolutely looove it. I do not like lipstick because it always comes off after a few minutes. Lip stain is the perfect solution to this problem. I love this stuff, makes my lips have a natural looking color that stays most of the day.
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
Do you use stains more for your lips or cheeks?
Justine U.
Does this look horrible if you have somewhat dry lips? I tend to get a lot of creasing with other products
Kacee P.
Does this feel gross on your cheeks because it's a gel? Does it work good on your lips too?
Jolisel V.
Bronx, NY
I’m deciding which colors should be on my little makeup bag ,from left down, to right down this are the colors 1 theBalm Stainiac Tinted Gel Blush, 2 ULTA Lip Gloss Stain color treason, 3 and 4 Bite Beauty Luminous Creme Lipstick Duo in tangerine and lingonberry, 5 makeup forever, 6 Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick in Lolita, 7 Kat von D lipstick in Berlin
Lily A.
Bakersfield, CA
Has anyone tried this with lip primer? Is it only me or does this rub off easily ?