theBalm

theBalm® SmokeBalm® VOL. 4...
16 Reviews
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
There’s something to be said about simplicity and that’s exactly what you get with this mini palette. The three shades included in [product:thebalm-smokebalm-vol-4-foiled-eyeshadow-palette] are Striking (dark brown metallic), Luminous (warm terracotta matte), and Smoking (luminous light champagne). The palette is quite small yet still manages to squeeze in a tiny mirror and plenty of the Balm’s traditional pin-up girl artwork. The back contains a diagram and a handy how-to guide that advises using Striking on the lid, Luminous in the crease, and Smoke as the highlighter shade on your brow bone or inner corner of the eye The quality of the shadows is wonderful! They have a soft/creamy texture, excellent pigmentation and blend easily. It’s an absolute thumbs up from me. It’s simple and pared back, but everything you need for a beautiful modern smoky eye for both day and night. If I had to pack for an overnighter, I’d most certainly save all that space and take this one with me.
5 / 5
I love this little palette so much! The packaging is adorable and the shades are perfect. Great pigment! It includes a pictorial and when followed, it’s the easiest eye look that anyone can do. I get a lot of compliments when I use this. This is perfect for a beginner or someone who wants to do their makeup quickly and still look gorgeous. These 3 shades are all you need.
5 / 5
I just got this from a make up subscription.I really like the dark nude colors it's a little fall out but goes smooth and stays put.
5 / 5
A very cute travel friendly palette or if you want a no nonsense no brainer shadow palette. It’s so cute and the pigment is there and it feels so good and blends like a dream! When I picked it up I didn’t expect much but was I wonderfully mistaken! This is also a great palette for anyone that wants something easy and simple for the workplace!
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
I like the feel and pigmentation of theBalm eyeshadow but was not thrilled with this palettes colors. I got it in my glow addict (do not buy this box) August box. The middle color is a matte and does not go with the other two colors
5 / 5
Colores muy prácticos que funcionan desde un look natural hasta un dramático preciosa pigmentacion a la hora de aplicar en el ojo muy buena marca muy reconocida tienen que probarlo súper recomendadísima
5 / 5
The shimmers in this [product:thebalm-smokebalm-vol-4-foiled-eyeshadow-palette] are phenomenal. They really do look foiled without wetting them! My favorite is the lighter shade. It’s amazing as an inner-corner highlighter on the eyes. The matte is decent and works but is not the best formula ever. I rarely use this palette alone and will often just reach for one shade out of it. It’s one of my favorites for traveling since it’s so small.
5 / 5
I think this product is an excellent quality of eyeshadow to use for your eyelids. It is thick, smooth and shines beautifully. Long lasting and totally worth the price. If your looking for a good darken eyeshadow, I recommend this one.
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
I love the colors. very pigmented. super build able. and cheep for the value of the eyeshadows
5 / 5
I love to take this palette with me when I travel because it has three amazingly cute colors. Easy to create look with and quickly. I love the packaging and it is a must in your makeup kit !