BY THEBALM

Add spark to your makeup routine with theBalm's Smoke Balm Eye shadow Palette. These blazing shades allow you to create smoldering looks in a flash. Each triple-milled, highly-pigmented shade can be applied wet or dry, so get ready to set the night on... see more...

• To be honest I don't know how to do smokey eyes and I really want t...3 Answers
  • How pigmented are the colors in this pallet? Are they buildable and...3 Answers
  • this seems like the ideal smoky eye shadow pallet how is the pigmen...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Jodie R.
Jodie R.
Bowling Green, KY
I'm obsessed with theBalm eyeshadows! They are a perfect consistency, kind of silky with a minimal powdery finish. These colors are a go-to for my everyday look but can also be intensified easily for nighttime. The middle color is a beautiful orangey bronze that complements my dark brown eyes well. The price point on these eyeshadows is about the only thing that turns me off, the quality is very similar to that of Ulta brand eyeshadows with much steeper price tag. Overall, I love getting these eyeshadows as gifts and through monthly subscription bags!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love The Balm cosmetics but this one is a miss for me. The shades are lovely but are too pigmented to blend and they kick up so much product that it makes a mess (watch out for the dark green). I actually have it in a declutter bag to give away to someone who might want it.
If you find it on clearance, maybe but I'd save my money and try a Wet n Wild trio instead.
Starkville, MS
This is a simple, easy, compact eyeshadow palette for a quick smokey eye. The colors are buttery and blend very well with little kickback. This is small and compact in a heavy cardboard magnetic compact- perfect for traveling! This also contains a small mirror on the inside lid of the compact.
Allison S.
Allison S.
These eyeshadows are creamy, pigmented, blend able and amazing, in line with all the other balm
Eyeshadows! This color combination is not my favorite, but they are food staples to be paired with any other eyeshadows, or can be worn alone. Highly recommend, especially for the price!
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Brooklyn, NY
This smokey eyeshadow palette is really good if you are just beginning out and make up. The pigmentation is really nice and blends this amazingly on the lids. With three shades you can't really go wrong. Perfect for a natural look or a smoky look for a night out
Ginger S.
Ginger S.
Modesto, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The lighter two colors don't feel as buttery or pigmented as I'm use to from all their other palettes. The library shade applies pretty sheer, all comes need lots of blending to work together. Thebalm is one of my favorite brands, but this palette is not.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Newbury Park, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am obsessed with this palette. It is my everyday go to! I love it so much that I always give it to friends as holiday and birthday gifts. It's so subtle and so flattering. I use it as eyeshadow, but they can be used as blush, highlighter, and bronzer.
Heather M.
The Balm is the bomb. I love the blendability of this shadow and other shadows of theirs. It has a tiny bit of fallout, but nothing you can't easily sweep from your face. Their colors are so workable from day to night and stay put without looking dry.
Mercedes V.
Mercedes V.
Was given this product for Christmas & I've been so obsessed with it! Love the colors & how it tells you how to apply it on the back.. Also like how it comes with a cover that looks like a match boxūüėä definitely something I will continue using
Camryn S.
Camryn S.
Shakopee, MN
Love love love this eye shadow palette it is so casual but you can make it more edgy! Very good size for traveling plus it isn't that expensive at all! I love this product a lot! I will buy it again when I run out! You can get it at kohls!
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
How good is the pigmentation on this palette? They carry this line a my local khols and I would love to try it just want to see if it's worth the money.
Anna V.
Anna V.
Farmers Branch
To be honest I don't know how to do smokey eyes and I really want to learn, would this be the ideal pallet?
Claire S.
Claire S.
Worth purchasing?
Jamie A.
Jamie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How pigmented are the colors in this pallet? Are they buildable and do they blend well? Do you need a primer or do they stay all day?
Karen S.
Karen S.
San Bernardino, CA
this seems like the ideal smoky eye shadow pallet how is the pigments and blendability???