BY THEBALM

Add spark to your makeup routine with theBalm's Smoke Balm Eye shadow Palette. These blazing shades allow you to create smoldering looks in a flash. Each triple-milled, highly-pigmented shade can be applied wet or dry, so get ready to set the night on... see more...

• To be honest I don't know how to do smokey eyes and I rea...3 Answers
  • How pigmented are the colors in this pallet? Are they bui...3 Answers
  • this seems like the ideal smoky eye shadow pallet how is ...2 Answers
theBalm Smoke Balm Eyeshadow Palette
  • "These eyeshadows are creamy, pigmented, blend able and amazing, in line with all the other balm Eyeshadows! This color combination is not my favorite, but they are food staples to be paired with any other eyeshadows, or can be worn alone. Highly recommend, especially for the price!" in 24 reviews
Sarah G.
houston, tx
I bought this shadow trio because I wanted something simple I could go to every day. I am beyond disappointed in these shadows. They are chalky, there’s hardly any pigmentation, and they don’t blend at all. I like the balm but sadly I’m not a fan of their shadows.
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
I keep this in my "go bag"....if I have to go somewhere with little notice, along with a clean outfit, pjs & hygiene products.
It has 3 perfectly complimentary colors.
You can do a smokey eye, a nude eye, the middle shade is the perfect cool transition shade.
The dark green is a beautiful liner color applied with a thin brush & some MAC Cosmetics Fix+.
The little mirror is even good for travelling!
I have both colorways of this & prefer this one over the other.
Elena P.
Kalamazoo, MI
I love this little palette! The Balm eye shadows are amazing, and the color selection is perfect. I use the brown one for my crease and the golden one for all over my eyelid. At first I thought I would never use the green one but it makes a great option for the lower lash line, giving a subtle but flattering pop of color. The shadows blend so easily, I never experience fallout with them and they are not chunky at all. The pan sizes are actually big, so you get a ton of product, and it's perfect for traveling because it's so compact! Definitely recommend to check it out.
Jodie R.
Bowling Green, KY
I'm obsessed with theBalm eyeshadows! They are a perfect consistency, kind of silky with a minimal powdery finish. These colors are a go-to for my everyday look but can also be intensified easily for nighttime. The middle color is a beautiful orangey bronze that complements my dark brown eyes well. The price point on these eyeshadows is about the only thing that turns me off, the quality is very similar to that of Ulta brand eyeshadows with much steeper price tag. Overall, I love getting these eyeshadows as gifts and through monthly subscription bags!
Rebecca S.
North Haven, CT
I love TheBalm, but in my experience the palettes just don't seem to have *quite* the same consistency as the individual compacts do. I actually ended up buying my favorite shade in its own compact before it was worn out in the palette, because it was just a strange texture... Maybe I got a weird batch, I'm not sure!
Isabella C.
Elkridge, MD
These are perfect for a simple little palette for a smokey eye and each eyeshadow contains 0.12 oz of product, which is like twice the size of a full-size Urban Decay eyeshadow. I also like how it has different finishes in the three eyeshadows provided in each palette because there's a glittery one, a matte one, and a shimmery one.
Brianna S.
Amherst , NY
This palette has great pigmentation,good for a simple smoky eye look! The black is very black with some shimmers. The packaging has a magnetic close and is very small which is great for travel! There is a little bit of fall out but that is nothing compared to the quality and the affordable price!
Skyla P.
Greencastle, IN
This eye shadow surprised me! The price was a little high but I got it on sale online. The eye shadows weren't bad at all. Bold and natural all in one. My favorite. I love the colors. The packaging was pretty cool too. I'd recommend it to someone who likes the natural smokey look :)
Lacey R.
Adairsville, GA
The balm eye shadow palette is close enough to Urban Decay for half the price! It goes on so smoothly and lasts all day long! I love using it, and will continue to use it. Thankful they sell it at a Kohls near me! Will definitely buy again!!!!!! No doubt about it.
Nayeli N.
This palette is exactly what it's for has its transition shade , your eyeshadow base and the one to smoke out the eye it's great for those who want to learn how to do a smokey eye and aren't sure what shades to use they are easy to work with it's like the pigmentation
Stephanie V.
How good is the pigmentation on this palette? They carry this line a my local khols and I would love to try it just want to see if it's worth the money.
Anna V.
Farmers Brnch, TX
To be honest I don't know how to do smokey eyes and I really want to learn, would this be the ideal pallet?
Jamie A.
How pigmented are the colors in this pallet? Are they buildable and do they blend well? Do you need a primer or do they stay all day?
Claire S.
Worth purchasing?
Karen S.
San Bernardino, CA
this seems like the ideal smoky eye shadow pallet how is the pigments and blendability???