theBalm shadyLady Vol. 4 Special Edition

by theBalm

This kit includes Put A Lid On It eyeshadow primer, the best way to keep your shadow under control. Quick drying, smooth and easy to apply, this eyeshadow primer is a neutral shade which contains light reflective properties to brighten and enhance your shadows. After applying Put A Lid On It, show off with shadyLady Special Edition, a universally flattering color palette that provides a combination of beautiful shadows and liners in one fabulous snake print compact. Never feel constricted with these 9 gorgeous shades, all of which can be used wet or dry.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of theBalm shadyLady Vol. 4 Special Edition!
5 months agoYoungstown
TheBalm is one of my favorite brands to buy makeup from. I love their eyeshadow formula and the shades that they choose for their palettes. I also love their blushes and their lip stains. I use a lot of their eyeshadows for everyday looks and I am 100% satisfied with their products.
9 months ago
Great colors in a great palette. Some are less pigmented than others, but the quality makes up for it. Easily blendable and look great going from day to night, plus they stay for hours even without an eye primer. This is my go-to everyday palette.
2 years agoOrlando, FL
I absolutely love their eye shadows they are super pigmented and a little goes a long way. I got a sample of their balmvoyage line and I’ve been hooked ever since
2 years ago
I prefer more of a shimmer, and I'm currently using a different brand. However, the packaging is beautiful and it lasts all day! I use it when I need a more natural matte look. I would buy it again for sure!
3 years agoCharleston , WV
I really liked the colors in this pallet! They were so pretty and stayed on all day. They were easy to apply and blended perfectly.
8 months agoHaltom City , TX
I like the pigment on the colors. I really like the natural earth tones. The colors are easy to blend and there is no fall out.
a year agoedinburg
Such a beautiful palette! Everyday neutrals and the pigment is amazing! They are also very easy to blend.
a year agoMiami, FL
i personally love the colors on this pallets ! it applies easily and has no fallouts! i do recommend it !
2 years ago
These eyeshadows go on smoothly and have good staying power. Nice formula and color choices.
a year agoDubai
Recomending this product to everyone. My all time fav best brand ever. Do try it out. I am a regular user.