BY THEBALM

Sexy shimmering shadows Sugar Plum These va-va voom shadows are designed to illuminate your eyecolor, putting you in the spotlight!  Whether you re feeling the innocent ingenue or the femme fatale, there s a shadyLady calling your name! Turn glam in the blink of an eye with any combination of these eye catching shadyLady shadows.  shadyLadys come in universally flattering shades and the long-lasting formulas can be used wet or dry, as shadow bases, shimmering eye shadows or eye liners.  Finely milled pigments make for creaseless wear that looks perfect every time.  The colors will stay true on your lids no matter how many winks you give! Shimmery Powder, Curvy Cami see more...

theBalm shady Lady Shadow/Liner Shimmery Powder
  • "I can't think of anything bad to say about them other than be careful not to use too much the first time you dip into the shadow." in 1 review
  • "I heard this good product beautiful eye shadow I think good for going out clubbing" in 1 review
Tamara B.
OSHAWA, ON
I've used Racy Kacy and love it. Is my go to everyday colour right now and I can do a light colour or pack it on for a darker colour. Looks glittery in the pan but it doesn't show on the lid which I like.
Sandy E.
Ottawa , ON
Review for: Sexy Stacey more...
It has sparkles in it but easy to work with. It's really pigmented so you need to be gentle. it glides nicely but it is pricey
Louise B.
Go and buy this powder giving you a flourishing look all night leaving your skin to look like a princess go and buy
Alisha E.
Sheffield
Review for: Racy Kacy more...
One of my favourite sparkly single eyeshadows because it is so pigmented and the colour is amazing
Brooke M.
Review for: Sexy Stacey more...
Great product with amazing pigmentation. I managed to find this in tkmax for only £2!!!
Ellie C.
The product description is shadow/liner. How would you use this product as a liner?
Dana M.
Cute packaging and I never say that. Where can I find this product. As for it being creamy..does it crease after wearing all day
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
I am a sucker for a brand that has an awesome name, but ive never tried this one how is it? Long lasting?
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids, MI
Whats your favorite shade?
Jorie S.
Spokane
Douse this come in alote off colers

Sephora