theBalm shady Lady Shadow/Liner Shimmery Powder

by theBalm

Sexy shimmering shadows Sugar Plum These va-va voom shadows are designed to illuminate your eyecolor, putting you in the spotlight!  Whether you re feeling the innocent ingenue or the femme fatale, there s a shadyLady calling your name! Turn glam in the blink of an eye with any combination of these eye catching shadyLady shadows.  shadyLadys come in universally flattering shades and the long-lasting formulas can be used wet or dry, as shadow bases, shimmering eye shadows or eye liners.  Finely milled pigments make for creaseless wear that looks perfect every time.  The colors will stay true on your lids no matter how many winks you give! Shimmery Powder, Curvy Cami

Does this product have a vibrant shimmer??
I am a sucker for a brand that has an awesome name, but ive never tried this one how is it? Long lasting?
The product description is shadow/liner. How would you use this product as a liner?
Start your review of theBalm shady Lady Shadow/Liner Shimmery Powder!
Product Highlights
I heard this good product beautiful eye shadow I think good for going out clubbingin 1 review
I can't think of anything bad to say about them other than be careful not to use too much the first time you dip into the shadow.in 1 review
5 years ago
These shadows are highly pigmented, buttery, and super blendable! I can't think of anything bad to say about them other than be careful not to use too much the first time you dip into the shadow.
2 years agoDoral, FL
Son grandes, realmente amo a los tonos que el pigmento muy muy bien, se difunden espectaculares colores son preciosas y muy intensa, siempre uso de ellos, ya que no son tan caros que son de muy buena calidad
5 years agoGrand Rapids , MI
If you love shimmer this is for you, pigmented and very pretty, i have oily skin, and sometimes i have trouble with getting it perfect. But if use with a bb cream or primer, it works awesome!
6 years ago
These are super creamy and long lasting. I love the vibrancy of the colors. The Balm also has tons of sales, so it is easy to find these at a low price point!
3 years agoVacaville, CA
theBalm shady Lady Shadow/Liner Shimmery Powder uploaded by Casandra V.
Very beautiful eyeshadow its super pigmented .REALLY pigmented it can be used as an eyeliner too its very shimering perfect for a 🌙 night look
9 days agoOgallala
Pigment good! Fall out? Not too much! Blendible? Yes! Patchy? Not really! Works well with other brands too! Velvety, almost creamy too!
3 years ago
Awesome product. Great quality and so pretty. One of my favorite products to brighten up my look!!
3 years ago
theBalm shady Lady Shadow/Liner Shimmery Powder uploaded by Joanne Y.
Literally so beautiful. Best for smokey eyes. The shade i have is fard. It's simmery and opaque.
5 years ago
3 years agoPuerto Montt, Chile
theBalm shady Lady Shadow/Liner Shimmery Powder uploaded by Catalina A.
Really this shade is very cute, has excellent pigmentation, can also be used as an eyeliner and illuminator, I love the colors they have, I recommend it a lot, the only thing bad is the price, it's a little expensive but I think it's worth it , But not quite
Ask a question to the Influenster community...