BY THEBALM

Sexy shimmering shadows Sugar Plum These va-va voom shadows are designed to illuminate your eyecolor, putting you in the spotlight!  Whether you re feeling the innocent ingenue or the femme fatale, there s a shadyLady calling your name! Turn glam in the blink of an eye with any combination of these eye catching shadyLady shadows.  shadyLadys come in universally flattering shades and the long-lasting formulas can be used wet or dry, as shadow bases, shimmering eye shadows or eye liners.  Finely milled pigments make for creaseless wear that looks perfect every time.  The colors will stay true on your lids no matter how many winks you give! Shimmery Powder, Curvy Cami see more...

• I am a sucker for a brand that has an awesome name, but ive never...2 Answers
  • The product description is shadow/liner. How would you use this p...4 Answers
  • Douse this come in alote off colers1 Answers
theBalm shady Lady Shadow/Liner Shimmery Powder
  • "I can't think of anything bad to say about them other than be careful not to use too much the first time you dip into the shadow." in 1 review
  • "I heard this good product beautiful eye shadow I think good for going out clubbing" in 1 review
Vivianny G.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Son grandes, realmente amo a los tonos que el pigmento muy muy bien, se difunden espectaculares colores son preciosas y muy intensa, siempre uso de ellos, ya que no son tan caros que son de muy buena calidad
Joanne Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Literally so beautiful. Best for smokey eyes. The shade i have is fard. It's simmery and opaque.
nichole s.
Hadley M.
These are super creamy and long lasting. I love the vibrancy of the colors. The Balm also has tons of sales, so it is easy to find these at a low price point!
Elizabeth A.
These shadows are highly pigmented, buttery, and super blendable! I can't think of anything bad to say about them other than be careful not to use too much the first time you dip into the shadow.
Rachel R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you love shimmer this is for you, pigmented and very pretty, i have oily skin, and sometimes i have trouble with getting it perfect. But if use with a bb cream or primer, it works awesome!
Casandra V.
Vacaville, CA
Very beautiful eyeshadow its super pigmented .REALLY pigmented it can be used as an eyeliner too its very shimering perfect for a ūüĆô night look
Laura T.
Awesome product. Great quality and so pretty. One of my favorite products to brighten up my look!!
Tamara B.
Oshawa, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used Racy Kacy and love it. Is my go to everyday colour right now and I can do a light colour or pack it on for a darker colour. Looks glittery in the pan but it doesn't show on the lid which I like.
Catalina A.
Puerto Montt, Chile
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really this shade is very cute, has excellent pigmentation, can also be used as an eyeliner and illuminator, I love the colors they have, I recommend it a lot, the only thing bad is the price, it's a little expensive but I think it's worth it , But not quite
Ellie C.
The product description is shadow/liner. How would you use this product as a liner?
Dana M.
Cute packaging and I never say that. Where can I find this product. As for it being creamy..does it crease after wearing all day
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a sucker for a brand that has an awesome name, but ive never tried this one how is it? Long lasting?
Jorie S.
Spokane
Douse this come in alote off colers
Rachel R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Whats your favorite shade?