theBalm shady Lady Shadow/Liner All About Alex

by theBalm

Shimmering Olive These va-va voom shadows are designed to illuminate your eyecolor, putting you in the spotlight!  Whether you re feeling the innocent ingenue or the femme fatale, there s a shadyLady calling your name! Turn glam in the blink of an eye with any combination of these eye catching shadyLady shadows.  shadyLadys come in universally flattering shades and the long-lasting formulas can be used wet or dry, as shadow bases, shimmering eye shadows or eye liners.  Finely milled pigments make for creaseless wear that looks perfect every time.  The colors will stay true on your lids no matter how many winks you give!

Is this product only sold online? (US)
Start your review of theBalm shady Lady Shadow/Liner All About Alex!
How would you rate this product?
5 years agoGroton, CT
One of the best eyeshadows I have tried. I love the packaging for the appearance of it but I love to have mine in palettes just makes it easier to bring a wide selection in my kit for jobs. Very pigmented and works awesome with primer underneath which makes it last all day!
6 years agoBrooklyn, NY
This eye shadow is gorgeous! It's a golden olive color and it's absolutely beautiful. The shadow is so buttery and easily applies to your eyes. There's no fallout or mess. It's shimmery and so pretty. Highly recommend it!
a year ago
Purchased at: Kohl's
This is a nice formula, but a little low on the pigment. It's a pretty shade, just not my favorite. I love this brands packaging
a year agoProvo
I love this shade from Thebalm, it lasts for very long. I feel pretty when I use it it matches my fair skin and my green eyes.
4 years agoWaverly , NY
I love this eyeshadow. The color is perfect for any occasion, and the pigmentation is amazing. The packaging is adorable too!
9 months agoKanata , ON
Very pigmented..blends out really really well..gives a very nice color..love it..the balm makes some amazing eyeshadows
8 months agoSalisbury, NC
Really like the color and neutrals are my favorite but it's not very pigmented. The color kind of falls flat.
2 years agoToronto, Ontario
theBalm shady Lady Shadow/Liner All About Alex uploaded by Emily W.
theBalm shady Lady Shadow/Liner All About Alex uploaded by Emily W.
I got one of these single eyeshadows in an Ipsy bag, in the shade "Racy Kacy". The packaging is very nice, this single shadow comes with a mirror and a high-quality magnet close (I believe this is the case for most of The Balm's products). This makes it super easy to take along with you. The shade I have is a reddish-brown with a small amount of shimmer. It applies very true to colour, and has the perfect amount of pigmentation, and is thus very buildable. This shade in particular is a great neutral for any skin tone/eye colour. The shimmer blends in well too, and is quite eye-catching. The only drawback is there is a very tiny amount of fallout over the course of the day. Its barely noticeable, and can be minimised with a good primer. The attached swatch is on my inner forearm, with no primer. Its a bit messy, but I wanted to show how well this shadow blends.