BY THEBALM

theBalm shadyLady Shadow Brush is specially shaped for an even application.  This multipurpose brush applies your favorite eye color smoothly and easily. Shadow Brush see more...

• Ive heard a lot about this brand, how well do the brushes work?1 Answers
  • Is this a eyesahdow brus1 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...
Brianne R.
Brianne R.
It's a high quality brush in terms of bristles, and the handle is short, sturdy, and comfortable. But, something about this brush just wasn't right. I'm not sure if it was the angle or the length of the bristles, but I could never get it to place the product where I wanted, and it wasn't quite right for blending, either. Yet, it seemed the perfect balance of stiffness and fluffiness. To make it useable, I literally took matters into my own hands and gave it a bit of a haircut, getting rid of the angle. Mission accomplished! It's now the perfect crease brush for my eyelids.
Chrissy W.
Chrissy W.
Kooskia
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this brush I use it a lot of the time. It is amazing and I am in complete happyness over this brush. It's a good brand as well.
Lynn R.
Lynn R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
To be honest, I think I could just as easily use my finger to get the same effect, however this is more sanitary and it is indeed a high quality brush. The bristles don´t fall out when you wash it.
Is this a eyesahdow brus
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ive heard a lot about this brand, how well do the brushes work?