TheBalm Shady Lady uploaded by Hana M.

BY THEBALM

A captivating color palette of shadows and shadow-liners that provides endless options for the eyes. These nine beautiful shades tucked inside a cute giraffe-print palette can be used wet or dry and can be combined or worn individually for an endless variety of looks. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- TriclosanThis set contains:8 x shadows and shadow/liners in: Lusty Lee (silver shimmer), Envious Erin (shimmery pearl), Safe Bet Annette (pale-pink shimmer), Runaround Rebecca (sage), Come-Hither Heather (soft taupe), Open To Offers Olwen (teal), All The Way Annie (shimmering amethyst), Guilty Gwen (sparkly black shimmer) see more...

• What can you guys say about this one worth it or not? I'm curious...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
francesca s.
francesca s.
Not tooo impressed with this palette; i don't feel like the colors lasted very long or were super pigmented. i feel like the size of the shadows and amount make it worth the price. i feel like they would be good if you used a reallllly good shadow primer.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Mercer, PA
I love the Balm products, they are super pigmented at a great price. They compare just as well to other high end cosmetics. I would recommend this palette for anyone looking to do some really nice eye shadow looks. I would repurchase this. #balm
Maria V.
Maria V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product! No irritation and I have sensitive eyes. The colors all blend well together and the darker colors are strong without being overpowering.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Harding, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yes, theBalm creates pricey products. But once you try them, you realize they are worth every penny. This eyeshadow palette has beautiful shades that work fantastic together and equally as great on their own. Super velvety in texture, they glide on effortlessly to blend into a haze of perfection. Just do one swatch and you will be hooked by their punch of pigmentation. Never creasing. Never fading.
Hazel R.
Hazel R.
mcminnville, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is wonderful as far as pigments, color variety, and color payoff. Definitely worth the price. My only problem with it is that they are all shimmer shades. I would say I use this product about 3 times a week, simply because it is the palette I have had the longest and can create the most looks with. I would recommend it to someone looking for shimmery shadows to play with, you won't get better than these.
Patricia H.
Patricia H.
Pensacola, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Chic, pigmented, and affordable. I don't normally wear eyeshadow primer but this eyeshadow lasts longer than my other drugstore eyeshadow pallets. I am not giving it a 5 star because of how glittery it is though. It's just not an everyday eye make up for me.
Yesi D.
Yesi D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love their eyeshadow since the begging. I bought this palette when it was $5 at marshalls when no one admire nor used it. And i personally like the pigmintation and it applies easy and smoothly. The packaging is adorable and affordable.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Crab orchard , WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this palette at TJ Maxx on clearance. I feel most of it isn't true to color and the darker shades don't blend very well. I have had many palettes from theBalm and this is the only one I don't really like.
Shawna M.
Shawna M.
I love this palette! So many pretty colors and some also double as liners!!!! A couple of them have really cool flecks in them. 💗
Hana M.
Hana M.
I love this palette so much if u like more colorful shades this would be perfect
Ruby P.
Ruby P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What can you guys say about this one worth it or not? I'm curious the balm is great very cute packaging pigmented eyeshadows but idk about this one haven't seen or heard of it?