theBalm Sexy Mama Anti-Shine Translucent Powder uploaded by Kimberly B.

BY THEBALM

Powder your face without a trace. This sexy formula uses revolutionary, tiny, oil-absorbing spheres to remove dreaded shine, leaving you with a soft, matte finish. see more...

• What's your favorite product from the balm1 Answers
  • What other The Balm products would someone recommend? Tha...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
w a.
corona
I used this entire powder up. It is tiny. The balm packaging is always nice. This is good for fair to medium skin tones. Has a little tint to it. Gives a nice natural finish
Jacquelyn M.
Oxnard, CA
This is a great translucent powder it has cute packaging and it's good for oily or dry skin but it's very small and expensive you can definitely find so many good dupes to this like maybelline fitme powder less money and works swell
Christina S.
Battle Creek, MI
This product is great for eliminating shine and oiliness. I use it as a finishing powder, after foundation and concealer, but before contour and blush. I feel like it really helps my contour and blush go on and blend smoother and easier.
🎀GlamorousBarbie🎀 L.
Orlando, FL
Love this finishing powder. I use it when I need a touch up. Like the packaging, I think it’s cute and the size. I bought it at The Balm website. I recommend it and it’s easy to apply! Oh and it also has a mirror!
Bobbie S.
Charlotte
Not very translucent on my skin. The color is a little darker than my skin tone so I get a little orange looking with this. Will not be a repurchase. theBalm Sexy Mama Anti-Shine Translucent Powder
Kimberly B.
This stuff is great. It really surprised me. After putting it on, my skin looks and feels so smooth and flawless, and it's an amazing setting powder. I have foundations that I used other powders with and they would wear off so fast, and since I have acne, that's a big deal. After a couple hours would could always see my acne again. I used those same foundations with this powder, and my foundation stayed on almost perfectly after an entire, hot and sweaty day. I was really blown away. I can't speak for the anti shine part since I'm not very oily, but after sweating all day, it still did look really nice and still looked pretty flawless. This is definitely gonna be one of my holy grail setting powders.
I have been using this product for as long as i can remember. They are a little bit pricey but it's definitly worth the money. I don't regret buying the stuff from the balm.
Julia C.
Works exactly like it said it would. I have never found a product that is able to provide the coverage of this one. It does not have any sun coverage. Pros would def be the shape of the packaging along with the product quality. I would recommend this to anyone who wants anti shine protection
Veronica S.
Awesome highlight and setting powder! I switch between this one and my Laura Mercier translucent powders and they are both wonderful! Such a great product! Now if only The Balm can keep coming out with awesome stuff like this product! Definitely must try!
Glory A.
The Balm does not fail to gives us a good quality product and great packaging too! THis powder does exactly what it is suppose to do keep the shine off your face. I don't recall this product having any spf. I would repurchase this product and would recommend it.
Veronica S.
What other The Balm products would someone recommend? Thanks!
What's your favorite product from the balm