theBalm Read My Lips Lip Stick uploaded by telisha s.

BY THEBALM

Lipstick, Reinvented. Out with the old, in with the news .  These new "editions" are not your mama s lipstick.  Say bye bye to that bad lipstick taste and hello to these sheer, delicious, vanilla-mint tubes of heaven. This creamy, moisturizing formula has vitamins A and E along with olive oil and jojoba oil leaving you with a soft and sexy pucker. Lip Stick, Scoop see more...

• How long it will last this ?1 Answers
  • How do you know what color is right for you? I am not a m...1 Answers
  • Does it really last long? I have tried many products that...1 Answers
theBalm Read My Lips Lip Stick
  • "I absolutely love this product. The color is so beautiful. I was highly impressed by how long the product held the color. I would definitely suggest that anyone who loves long lasting color use this product. This is my go to lipstick and one I love the most." in 4 reviews
Erica S.
The Balm has some really amazing lip products, especially lipsticks but I didnt care too much for these ones. The color was nice & creamy, like balm and glided on well but it was not as full coverage as I am used to from the Balm. It also didnt have too great staying power either. It faded after just 2 hours and then when i drank it was on my cup. Not that big of a deal but I just expect more from The Balm. I do love this newspaper design and how economically savy they are being.
Alice C.
East Hartford, Connecticut, CT
Love love love this product! It's so amazing and I bought this particular product at ulta beauty with a reasonable price. This is my first time using it and it's beyond my expectations! It's a good price! The product is great so you get your money's worth and I 100% recommend this product
Ïmă N.
Casablanca
I've tried this lip stick last month and i liked the way it makes my lips look but it didn't last for the all the day.. But i would like to use it again! Maybe when i don't have to stay out for the whole day
Luz H.
I like the package of this lipstick since is cardboard looks very cute, the texture is very smooth and the color is not that pigmented so you can use it everyday just for a quick color on your lips
Karen B.
Hastings, MI
I love The Balm. I think their products are innovated and on trend. But this lipstick is that perfect mauve Kiley Jenner lip color. Sorry I had to describe it that way, but that's what came to mind. Non drying formula stays put and doesn't bleed into fine lines. Love it.
Kensley K.
West Fork , AR
Stacy U.
Flower Mound, TX
These lipsticks by theBalm are pigmented, but sheer and waxy like a balm. The packaging is cute and the tubes are actually made of paper. The lipsticks have a vanilla mint smell to them and also gave my lips a slight tingly feeling.
Sierra B.
Sullivan, OH
Again i would use this for showing horses. Its a tone darker then the cherry red but this would also be great because its not taking away from your outfit or your horse.
Stephany L.
Indio
This product works so well. Leaves my lips looking soft and feeling soft. I have definitely noticed a difference. I would recommend to a friend.
Natasha m.
The color is beautiful and last and stay all day!! I love the color it's not to dark it's perfect I would defenitly rexmcomend this product
Neishalee M.
Humacao, P.R.
This lipstick look coral or red?
a C.
How long does the lip stick last?
Laura  K.
Oldcastle, Co. Meath
How much is this? And is it worth the price?
Sara G.
Phoenix, AZ
How long does this lip stick stay on do you have to keep applying after drinking or eating
Maryuvi L.
Miami, Florida
Is this lip is matte or creamy?