BY THEBALM

Let your eyes do the talking with Put A Lid On It, a quick-drying primer designed to give your boldest looks staying power. Packaged in an easy-to-squeeze tube, this primer grabs your shadow and demands attention! Ensure your shades are anything but muted with Put A Lid On It... Put a Lid on It Eye Primer. see more...

• I love eyeshadow primer and how well they usually work. D...1 Answers
  • Does anyone recommend this for oily lids? 1 Answers
  • Is this a good eye primer ? I've been trying to look for ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I love this stuff. My eyeshadow stays put all day long on days that I use this. Some people mentioned it being oily, but I don't think its that bad. I apply it and then wait a minute and then apply the eyeshadow. A little bit goes a very long way. " in 40 reviews
  • "This is my fev eye shadow primer got this like 2 months ago and still have it a little goes a long way your eyeshadow stay in for a Long time and easy to apply love it " in 3 reviews
  • "this product works wonderful I love it it's the reason my eye shadow stays looking fabulous all day This is a must have for your makeup bag I LOVE IT !!!!" in 2 reviews
  • "This primer was decent, and much better than cheapie products I have used, but it still is definitely beat out by both Urban Decay and Too Faced's eye primers." in 1 review
  • "I received it in a birchbox a very long time ago and am just running out of it now." in 1 review
Katy R.
Spring, TX
In general, I often feel like theBalm is a higher quality brand than people give credit. Their style reminds me a lot of the cardboard palettes TF would put out in the early 2000's like The Quickie Chronicles. ANYWAY, this primer! I didn't feel like it really did anything. It gave my lids a smooth slip but I can not say it either intensified color or prolonged wear. This was a miss for me sadly!
MiNa B.
I purchased theBalm Put a Lid on It Eye Primer at my local Sephora Beauty store. I noticed this product near the cash register check out line and I just had to have it. The product packaging was super cute and colorful. When I applied this primer on my eyelid, it applied so smooth. It made my eyshadow turn out flawless! I would definitely recommend this product!
Christia W.
Bay City, TX
This primer also works amazing and made my eyeshadow looks really bright and vivid and blend it excellent him I would definitely buy again is very creamy and easy to put on a glide and does it goes in the creases word supposed to and does it make it look all cake and I definitely like this product
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This  is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Emily B.
Columbia
I loved this primer but I stopped using it because it was too expensive. Sometimes you can find it at Marshall’s or TJ Maxx for a decent price. It was very light and kept my eyeshadow/eyeliner on all day! I felt like even though it was expensive the bottle was a little on the small side.
Megan K.
Pepperell
An amazing primer that makes my eyeshadow last all day long. The consistency is great not oily at all. It applies amazingly and lasts all day. It compares to all the other high end eye primers and I love it. Would buy again and would recommend to a friend.
Sara E.
South Gap
Overall, not a bad product. My only qualm is that it’s a little greasy for my taste. It makes my shadows a little bit harder to blend, but I mainly use it when I’m trying out new eyeshadow looks just to get a feel on how the shadows will perform.
Ivy W.
Bought this product to sell it better at my place of work. A good eyeshadow primer. Goes on silky smooth and definitely increases staying power of eyeshadow. Takes a moment to dry. If I didn’t already love Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion more than anything I would buy this product again.
Yesenia G.
New Castle, DE
This is a very good eye primer. At first it feels slippery on the lid but once it dries down it locks and sets on the lid. I had use my eyeshadow and did not see any splotchy, movement or any weird look on the shadow. If you never tried this before, I recommend you give it a shot. It locks your shadow in place and my opinion it’s better than urban decay.
erika d.
Stamford, CT
I love this primer and i love the balm. I’m a bit fan of eyeshadows with glittery pigment and of course with that kind of pigment you need a good primer. When i use this primer i can trust my eyeshadow will stay on during the whole day. Some days i work doubles working 8am-10pm and if i use this primer i can come home I ready to wash my face and my eye makeup looks exactly as it did in the morning . The balm price is also affordable and great quality
Traci T.
Stonewall, LA
I have been looking for a new eye primer. How would this one hold up?
Amanda J.
Calif City, CA
What would you rate this 1-10?
Erin A.
Atwater, OH
I am wondering how well this works? I have a huge problem with my eyeshadow getting all gunky and clumping in the crease of my eyelid half way through the day! I'm looking for something just like this to make my eyeshadow stay in place all day long!
Whitney T.
San Angelo, TX
For those who have used this, would you recommend this? I use the urban decay primer & it kind of isn't working for me anymore. I am looking for primer that stays all day without creases.
Cheyenne R.
Clarkson , KY
What is your experience with this product?