BY THEBALM

Empower yourself with a brush that does it all. This the Balm Powder to the People brush is the ideal size and shape for blush, all-over powdering, highlighting and contouring. PRODUCT FEATURES Fun, colorful handle. HOW TO USE Use to apply all-over powder, highlight and contour. PRODUCT DETAILS Made with cruelty free goat hair Size: One Size. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Material: Powder. see more...

Shelley L.
Belle Mead, NJ
I love this powder brush it’s big and fluffy and does the trick like not many powder brushes seem to these day and it holds up better than a lot of expensive brushes I’ve had. I honestly wasn’t sure I’d even like it but bought it for the size and quickly started grabbing up their other brushes to try once I fell in love. 💕
Lauren G.
I LOVE THIS BRUSH!!! I purchased two, because I don’t want to use the other one but just have it on show lol. Not only does it apply makeup fabulously it is so relevant to the beautiful movement of women uniting and the current growth and power of feminism...I love how TheBalm came up with a genius phrase that incorporates makeup and female unification “POWDER TO THE PEOPLE!”
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
I bought this brush......because it was cute. Needless to say the graphics wore off. It is a good brush, but don't buy it just for the graphics.
carrie e.
Not their best work, the bristles fall out too easy and it's hard to get used to the rougher texture of the bristles.
Defne A.
Summit, NJ
nice brush,blends really well. i use it to blend my contour or apply powder.
Gina S.
Stoney Creek
I bought this TheBalm Powder to The People brush less then a month ago. The design on the handle started rubbing off right away. These brushes are grossly under priced on here as I said $30C and that was at my supplier, so retail would have been higher. Very disappointing.
Keely R.
Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
This brush has lasted me a good while after purchasing it online! It picks up product really well, and applies it evenly to my combination skin without any trouble! It’s a much stronger and sturdier brush than others I have used, and it also looks very visually appealing! I would say though, that it is rather pricey for a brush. However this wouldn’t put me off overall.