BeautyLipLip MakeuptheBalm
Pick Up Lip Liner Fineapple Soft Nude Pink

TheBalm Pick Up Lip Liner Fineapple Soft Nude Pink

by theBalm

Introducing pick up liners, eight incredibly smooth lip pencils from thebalm cosmetics. Formulated to be long lasting and highly pigmented, these lip liners glide on and let the color do the talking. If you like true payoff with smooth lines, look no further.

Opinions on this liner?
Start your review of TheBalm Pick Up Lip Liner Fineapple Soft Nude Pink!
Haley
I love the product!! I use it everyday! Definitely recommend. The color is beautiful as well as the pigmentation. It slides on so buttery and seems to last long.
yulisa R.
Bellflower, CA
Great creamy, easy application, the product over all is amazing. I recommend this specific shade for ivory skin tones, it leaves you looking so youthful and healthy, definitely a look I go after.
Lynn P.
North Richland Hills
I really like this product. Although., it comes off way to easy and quickly...or I probably would wear it a lot more!
zoe Y.
Charleston, SC
Lip liner is my vice. I have been on a mission to find the best, and picked this up a few months ago along my journey. Firstly I’d like to say that this is a perfectly good lip pencil and it’ll get the job done, it’s simply not at the top of my list. My only qualm with this guy is that it doesn’t really pack a punch upon application - like, it requires that you layer it for the full impact. I just don’t want to spend the time on that. I will say that this could be an excellent quality in a lip liner for someone who is newer to lip lining or make up in general, so that if mistakes are made they can be easily fixed. Here are things I do like: -It’s a twist up pencil -The product isn’t so stiff that it pulls on & irritates my lips -The price is fairly reasonable, and you can find them on sale every once in a while.
Nathaly A.
Windermere, FL
Es un delineador de excelente calidad y de buena producción, me llego por ipsy y desde entonces lo compro siempre.
Cherie P.
Anderson, SC
I find this lip liner to be a typical liner. It did meet my expectations as to the ease of use and the longevity of the product. It is now one of my go to lip liners and I would definitely purchase other shades.
Hanifa N.
Markham
Thsi lip liner is amazing because it blends in with any color you want to wear. From nudes tl bright red lipstick.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...