TheBalm Overshadow - # Work Is Overrated 0.57g/0.02oz uploaded by Brittny N.TheBalm Overshadow - # Work Is Overrated 0.57g/0.02oz uploaded by Chloe C.TheBalm Overshadow - # Work Is Overrated 0.57g/0.02oz uploaded by Ashley W.

BY THEBALM

Layering has always been a fashion do, and now, the trend finds its way into cosmetics, allowing beauty junkies to give new life to the old favorites already in their makeup bag. The NEW Overshadow Series from the Balm features a collection of 100% pure mineral pigments in wearable colors that add a luxe look to the lid, taking the most subtle daytime shadow and amping it up for nighttime fun. Free of talc, preservatives, oil, and fragrance, this launch represents the first foray into the mineral market for the Balm. This product allows tried and true shadow favorites to stay in the picture, but gives them a bit of an edge to make them feel fresh for a new season. The result? The Overshadow Series - a means by which to give the shadows already in your makeup arsenal a new dimension. Overshadows Sexpot Series includes: Work is Overrated - Pink Champagne No Money, No Honey - Gold You Buy, I'll Fly - Copper If You're Rich, I'm Single - Mauve / Pewter Directions: Use as eye shadow or highlighter. Net Weight: 0.57 g Ingredients: Mica, Iron Oxides CI77491, CI 77499, Titanium Dioxide CI 77891 see more...

Ashley W.
Wichita, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love to pair these over shadows with the balms shadow sticks, over any eyeshadow looks, inner corner highlights, ect. There is honestly so many purposes for these and they'll last you forever! Its well worth the price. No harsh chemicals like; talc, parabens, mineral oils, PEG's, ect. and it's cruelty free!
Tina H.
Newark, DE
As this is a bit pricey, It is well worth the money, I love these . 100% pure mineral pigments. The best thing is The Balm is cruelty-free. I love when I find a great shadow or any product that is cruelty-free. I love this product and tell all my friends they have to try it. The company is great!! Products are great!!!
Kristina C.
Gardner, KS
Perfect little glitter for your every day look. And it's so pretty. I love how it looks like copper. I always wear it in my inner corner and it makes my eyes pop. It was a great little find that I got this. And I will be repurchasing this in the future but I don't see myself running out anytime soon.
Melissa M.
O Fallon, IL
I have 3/4 of the colors of these they have out. I think they're amazing. I don't know why they call them overshadows? They're really just a loose pigment. But you can layer them for extra sparkle or wear alone for a more sheer but glam look. I really enjoy these!
Joanne S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this all over Overshadow! I can use it as a bronzer, blush and on my eyelids! In a lighter color, I could use it to highlight. Some days I just want a sun-kissed glow. This is my go to blush on days when I just want a little more sparkle.
Kendall A.
Wildomar, CA
Gorgeous shimmery mineral loose eyeshadow with almost a light lavender tint. I bought this at Kohls on a whim and loved it! I use it alone or on top of another eyeshadow to add some sparkle. I recommend it if you're as shimmer obsessed as I am.
Breanna M.
Osgood, IN
Beautiful glitter and buildable pigment, especially when using a base. My favorite eyeshadows by far. Very beautiful opaque coverage.
Marta O.
Lindenhurst, NY
The Balm Overshadow is a beautiful champagne color pigment. Great color payoff. Love it! Absolutely gorgeous
Brittny N.
I love this pigment so much! I can't stress it enough how amazing it is. Great price because it'll last you forever. I also like using it as a highlight. Literally blinding! I've gotten so many compliments on it and would buy over and over again.
Dusty M.
Waterloo , ON
Very pretty sparkle dust. Doesnt get everywhere and easy to use. I have several colors. All perform well and add the perfect amount of sparkle