TheBalm Overshadow - # Work Is Overrated 0.57g/0.02oz uploaded by Breanna M.

BY THEBALM

Layering has always been a fashion do, and now, the trend finds its way into cosmetics, allowing beauty junkies to give new life to the old favorites already in their makeup bag. The NEW Overshadow Series from the Balm features a collection of 100% pure mineral pigments in wearable colors that add a luxe look to the lid, taking the most subtle daytime shadow and amping it up for nighttime fun. Free of talc, preservatives, oil, and fragrance, this launch represents the first foray into the mineral market for the Balm. This product allows tried and true shadow favorites to stay in the picture, but gives them a bit of an edge to make them feel fresh for a new season. The result? The Overshadow Series - a means by which to give the shadows already in your makeup arsenal a new dimension. Overshadows Sexpot Series includes: Work is Overrated - Pink Champagne No Money, No Honey - Gold You Buy, I'll Fly - Copper If You're Rich, I'm Single - Mauve / Pewter Directions: Use as eye shadow or highlighter. Net Weight: 0.57 g Ingredients: Mica, Iron Oxides CI77491, CI 77499, Titanium Dioxide CI 77891 see more...

Melissa M.
Melissa M.
O Fallon, IL
I have 3/4 of the colors of these they have out. I think they're amazing. I don't know why they call them overshadows? They're really just a loose pigment. But you can layer them for extra sparkle or wear alone for a more sheer but glam look. I really enjoy these!
Breanna M.
Breanna M.
Osgood, IN
Beautiful glitter and buildable pigment, especially when using a base. My favorite eyeshadows by far. Very beautiful opaque coverage.
Marta O.
Marta O.
Lindenhurst, NY
The Balm Overshadow is a beautiful champagne color pigment. Great color payoff. Love it! Absolutely gorgeous
Kendall A.
Kendall A.
Wildomar, CA
Gorgeous shimmery mineral loose eyeshadow with almost a light lavender tint. I bought this at Kohls on a whim and loved it! I use it alone or on top of another eyeshadow to add some sparkle. I recommend it if you're as shimmer obsessed as I am.
Tina H.
Tina H.
Newark, DE
As this is a bit pricey, It is well worth the money, I love these . 100% pure mineral pigments. The best thing is The Balm is cruelty-free. I love when I find a great shadow or any product that is cruelty-free. I love this product and tell all my friends they have to try it. The company is great!! Products are great!!!
Joanne S.
Joanne S.
Wellness Guru Expert
Love this all over Overshadow! I can use it as a bronzer, blush and on my eyelids! In a lighter color, I could use it to highlight. Some days I just want a sun-kissed glow. This is my go to blush on days when I just want a little more sparkle.
Kristina C.
Kristina C.
Gardner, KS
Perfect little glitter for your every day look. And it's so pretty. I love how it looks like copper. I always wear it in my inner corner and it makes my eyes pop. It was a great little find that I got this. And I will be repurchasing this in the future but I don't see myself running out anytime soon.