TheBalm Overshadow - # If You're Rich I'm Single 0.57g/0.02oz uploaded by Jenny L.

BY THEBALM

Layering has always been a fashion do, and now, the trend finds its way into cosmetics, allowing beauty junkies to give new life to the old favorites already in their makeup bag. The NEW Overshadow Series from the Balm features a collection of 100% pure mineral pigments in wearable colors that add a luxe look to the lid, taking the most subtle daytime shadow and amping it up for nighttime fun. Free of talc, preservatives, oil, and fragrance, this launch represents the first foray into the mineral market for the Balm. This product allows tried and true shadow favorites to stay in the picture, but gives them a bit of an edge to make them feel fresh for a new season. The result? The Overshadow Series - a means by which to give the shadows already in your makeup arsenal a new dimension. Overshadows Sexpot Series includes: Work is Overrated - Pink Champagne No Money, No Honey - Gold You Buy, I'll Fly - Copper If You're Rich, I'm Single - Mauve / Pewter Directions: Use as eye shadow or highlighter. Net Weight: 0.57 g Ingredients: Mica, Iron Oxides CI77491, CI 77499, Titanium Dioxide CI 77891 see more...

• Where can this be purchased? How good is the pigm... Be the first to answer!
  • Where is this brand sold? I see it more online than in stores2 Answers
  • can somebody tell me if this is like a primer? does it have a sme...1 Answers
Mashiyat F.
Plano, TX
The balm does a great job with delivering products that everyone loves! It's a great shadow to deepen or dramatize a eyeshadow look. I feel like you can buy better for the price point though. I would consider repurchasing if it meant the price was a little lower.
Jenny L.
Sheboygan, WI
Omg. This is super pigmented! And the color is soo pretty! It's a loose eyeshadow powder with glitter. This product is good to apply over a shadow on the lid to finish your look! I believe there's only 4/5 shades for this. This is retail for $15. You can find it at Kohl's or thebalmcosmetics.com
Danielle D.
Dublin, OH
The pigmentation of this product is excellent. The balm cosmetics does a great job in making their packaging aesthetically pleasing, so I love the packaging this product comes in. The shadow is easy to apply and I typically use my finger.
mari r.
Miami
I love this product it's super pigmented and I love the colors it's a loose powder with glitter I highly recommend this and it is very affordable the balm usually has really great products and this is one of them
8/10
Hope this helps
With love
- Mari ūüíē
brandy f.
West Valley City
They are very pigmented shadows and i loved trying it. The shades are very pretty and I would definitely recommend this
Shasha C.
Nyack
I like this eyeshadow, but I feel for me it's alil to glittery.... It's very pigmented, so a little goes a long way..
Agripina H.
Turlock, CA
I love this product let's not forget the cute adorable packaging I have sensitive skin and this worked amazing
Kels L.
This is a really cool eyeshadow it is very shimmering and it has really great pigment and blends very easily
Suzette R.
Killeen, TX
Put it over any eye shadow for the perfect little sparkle!! And what a cute little container!
Courtney S.
Courtice, ON
absolutely love this pigment! It looks so sparkly on the eye! The only thing I dont like about it is that it is so messy, but it is a loose pigment so its expected. Will definitely be repurchasing.
Jonnie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where is this brand sold? I see it more online than in stores
Ruby P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
can somebody tell me if this is like a primer? does it have a smell to it? can someone tell me about this product real curious because I love the balm!
Britney K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can this be purchased? How good is the pigment? Is it long lasting?