theBalm Overshadow 100% Mineral Makeup

by theBalm

Overshadow the sexpot series You buy, I ll fly ~ copper The new Overshadow Series from theBalm features a collection of 100% pure mineral pigments in wearable colors that add a luxe look to the lid, taking the most subtle daytime shadow and amping it up for nighttime fun.  Free of talc, preservatives, oil, and fragrance, this launch represents the first foray into the mineral market for theBalm. The product allows tried and true shadow favorites to stay in the picture, but gives them a bit of an edge to make them feel fresh for a new season.  The result?  The Overshadow Series ~ a means by which to give the shadows already in your makeup arsenal a new dimension. 100% Mineral Makeup, You Buy I'll Fly

Can this also work as a highlighter for the face?
Would this work on all skin types? Every time I buy a powder it just looks horrible with flaking around my nose and eyebrow areas.
Start your review of theBalm Overshadow 100% Mineral Makeup!
2 years agoSandy Springs, GA
The Balm's Overshadow in "Overrated" is my favorite new thing. Bought it on a whim, and have found that it allows me to wear darker matte shadows I would normally never wear in several of the shadow palettes I own. Highly recommend to change up any look or just add some sheer sparkle.
2 years ago
I use this as a highlighter and it is by far the most blinding one that I own. This beats Anastasia and Becca by leaps and bounds. The shade No Money No Honey is perfect for highlighting. It lasts all day on the cheeks, isn't glittery, and is super pigmented.
7 months agoLakewood , CA
Review for: No Money No Honey
I love this product as a lid color for lighter skin clients. This color is also perfect for a pop in the inner corner. I also use this as a highlight for my fair clients. Such a beautiful champagne glow for the fair skin women. I have bought this twice and will continue to buy. I definitely recommend!
a year agoredondo beach
Review for: No Money No Honey
Use this as a highlight Use this as a highlight It is shimmery, pigmented and sheer so you can spread it all over your face. Also it’s excellent as a highlight. I recommend it for all your glowing needs
3 years agoBrandon, FL
theBalm Overshadow 100% Mineral Makeup uploaded by Rachel F.
I LOVE eye shadows that glimmer and this is just that. It's a powder so I apply it with a makeup brush. It is great on days where I want to be more natural, so I'll use it as an eye shadow by itself. Other days I will use it on top of other shadows to really make them stand out. For me it always lasts all day. I highly recommend this!
3 years agoWaukesha, WI
I purchased the shade No Money, No Honey after watching Nikkietutorials do multiple videos using it on YouTube. It's been a great addition to my beauty arsenal! It's a great shade for highlighting the brow bone and inner colors, as well as nice pop of light on the center of the lids. It's a loose pigment, not pressed, so I like to apply with a damp brush. And the packaging is so cute!
5 years agoVirgie, KY
I LOVE these! I originally bought the set of four, but fell in love with "Work is Overrated" and "If You're Rich I'm Single". I have gone through several of those two. "The Work is Overrated" is a light shimmer that goes great over top of other eyeshadows or alone just to give you a fresh face. The "If You're Rich I'm Single" is a brown shimmer and I love wearing it alone, but it too can be paired with other shadows to give you that extra shimmer.
6 years agoSacramento, CA
These are meant to be used over an eyeshadow to add shimmer and multidimensional color. The one pictured is a beautiful coppery shade that looks beautiful on its own or layered over deeper brown shades. A little goes a long way and it lasts the entire day!
4 years ago
No Money, No Honey is fantastic! it's great for brightening the inner corner. I use this mostly as a shadow. I can't get it to work as an "overshadow" without it going all in my crease though (hooded eyes).
5 years ago
I bought several of these when the site was having a sale and I've yet to regret the purchase. If you're not careful these can get a bit messy, but overall they are amazing. These shadow toppers are great over shadow and simply on their own. On a lazy day I put this all over the lid and inner corner, throw an eyeshadow in the crease, and I'm ready to go.