theBalm Overshadow 100% Mineral Makeup uploaded by Rana C.theBalm Overshadow 100% Mineral Makeup uploaded by Rachel F.theBalm Overshadow 100% Mineral Makeup uploaded by Amber Q.

BY THEBALM

Overshadow the sexpot series You buy, I ll fly ~ copper The new Overshadow Series from theBalm features a collection of 100% pure mineral pigments in wearable colors that add a luxe look to the lid, taking the most subtle daytime shadow and amping it up for nighttime fun.  Free of talc, preservatives, oil, and fragrance, this launch represents the first foray into the mineral market for theBalm. The product allows tried and true shadow favorites to stay in the picture, but gives them a bit of an edge to make them feel fresh for a new season.  The result?  The Overshadow Series ~ a means by which to give the shadows already in your makeup arsenal a new dimension. 100% Mineral Makeup, You Buy I'll Fly see more...

• Can this also work as a highlighter for the face?3 Answers
  • Would this work on all skin types? Every time I buy a pow...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Kaitlyn P.
kansas
Review for: Other more...
Loved the shade of the eyeshadow they sent me. It was natural and subtle, but enough to notice a difference from my everyday makeup. It also lasted a long time which I appreciate. Would definitely get again!
Rachav l.
redondo beach
Review for: No Money No Honey more...
Use this as a highlight
Use this as a highlight

It is shimmery, pigmented and sheer so you can spread it all over your face.

Also it’s excellent as a highlight. I recommend it for all your glowing needs
Amanda C.
Makes for a gorgeous shimmery shadow or a glow for the gods highlight! I was really impressed and happy with the pigment in these! If you have the chance to try it , do! The cheeky little names are pretty cute too lol
Wendi H.
Sandy Springs, GA
The Balm's Overshadow in "Overrated" is my favorite new thing. Bought it on a whim, and have found that it allows me to wear darker matte shadows I would normally never wear in several of the shadow palettes I own. Highly recommend to change up any look or just add some sheer sparkle.
Rachel S.
I use this as a highlighter and it is by far the most blinding one that I own. This beats Anastasia and Becca by leaps and bounds. The shade No Money No Honey is perfect for highlighting. It lasts all day on the cheeks, isn't glittery, and is super pigmented.
Kayla H.
Kokomo, IN
Has a great shimmer and doesn’t fade, stays vibrant all day. When applying spreads easily on to eyelids. Color is prefect for ladies who want shimmer but not dark colors.
Rachel F.
Brandon, FL
I LOVE eye shadows that glimmer and this is just that. It's a powder so I apply it with a makeup brush. It is great on days where I want to be more natural, so I'll use it as an eye shadow by itself. Other days I will use it on top of other shadows to really make them stand out. For me it always lasts all day. I highly recommend this!
Stephanie M.
Waukesha, WI
I purchased the shade No Money, No Honey after watching Nikkietutorials do multiple videos using it on YouTube. It's been a great addition to my beauty arsenal! It's a great shade for highlighting the brow bone and inner colors, as well as nice pop of light on the center of the lids. It's a loose pigment, not pressed, so I like to apply with a damp brush. And the packaging is so cute!
Erica J.
Virgie, KY
I LOVE these! I originally bought the set of four, but fell in love with "Work is Overrated" and "If You're Rich I'm Single". I have gone through several of those two. "The Work is Overrated" is a light shimmer that goes great over top of other eyeshadows or alone just to give you a fresh face. The "If You're Rich I'm Single" is a brown shimmer and I love wearing it alone, but it too can be paired with other shadows to give you that extra shimmer.
Alicia E.
Sacramento, CA
These are meant to be used over an eyeshadow to add shimmer and multidimensional color. The one pictured is a beautiful coppery shade that looks beautiful on its own or layered over deeper brown shades. A little goes a long way and it lasts the entire day!
Darakhshan K.
Gainesville , GA
Can this also work as a highlighter for the face?
Amy S.
Laughlin, NV
Would this work on all skin types? Every time I buy a powder it just looks horrible with flaking around my nose and eyebrow areas.