MakeupEye MakeupEyeshadow PalettestheBalm
NUDE 'dude Eyeshadow Palette w/Twinbeauty Brush

theBalm NUDE 'dude Eyeshadow Palette w/Twinbeauty Brush

by theBalm

These long wearing, triple-milled shadows have a velvety-smooth texture and true-to pan payoff. All shades can be used wet or dry.

Mee encanta esa paleta 😍 me gustaría usarla, me la podrían enviar?
Como hago para tener los productos?
Start your review of theBalm NUDE 'dude Eyeshadow Palette w/Twinbeauty Brush!
Product Highlights
I got a sample color from ipsy of one of these in Flirty. I love how shimmery and pigmented it is. I also love the cheeky packaging, I definitely want to buy the full pallette. in reviews
This nude toned palette is fantastic. While I don't find myself reaching for every color on the palette, it has a fairly good variety, and a couple of the colors are to die for (I adore Fit). Overall, hilarious packaging, good pigmentation, and a nice variety of neutrals makes this palette a win.in reviews
Rena B.
JamaicaQueensNY
theBalm NUDE 'dude Eyeshadow Palette w/Twinbeauty Brush uploaded by Rena B.
Purchased at: Macy's
Love this palette....The wide range gives you light highlighters as well as brazen bold shades that work to add definition and emphasis to your lids. This amazing palette consists of 12 beautiful shadows that make wearing nudes sexy! These satiny smooth colors can be applied naturally or beautifully layered. The wide range gives you light highlighters as well as brazen bold shades that work to add definition and emphasis to your lids. NUDE 'tude allows you to dramatically dress up your eyes. Both versions of the NUDE 'tude palettes contain the same eyeshadow color!
Nadya A.
San Ysidro, CA
I love its cold and warm tones the selection of colors that makes everyone agree with everyone I find it for natural looks my mother is a fan of making up with this palette I love her
Erica B.
Urbana, IL
I found this one to one of the more interesting palettes I have tried. The brush for me was small and didn’t really do a nothing to benefit the palette. As well the palette had colors where there were larger amounts of pigment and some with none.
Katie S.
I love this palette! This is one of the first palettes I ever bought for myself and still one of my faves. I love the Smokey neutral color story great for transitioning from a casual day look to a sultry night glam. It comes with a small double ended eye brush which is convenient if your on the go. The pans are a little small but the formula is nice. There's a mix of mattes and shimmers. They are decently pigmented. They blend really beautifully and with an eye primer will last all day. You can build them up to get that intense pigmentation if thats what you're going for as well. The packaging is super cute with little nude guys. It all ties together very nicely. I have yet to find another palette with this color story. Very nice!
Kavya V.
Peoria, AZ
theBalm NUDE 'dude Eyeshadow Palette w/Twinbeauty Brush uploaded by Kavya V.
I couldn’t find this shade nude beach vol 3. So, added to this palette. I adore this shade. Its gorgeous and looks stunning. Perfect for my complexion and am sure it would look great on any skin tone. I would love to try more from this brand.
Maria M.
Cherry Valley, CA
theBalm NUDE 'dude Eyeshadow Palette w/Twinbeauty Brush uploaded by Maria M.
theBalm NUDE 'dude Eyeshadow Palette w/Twinbeauty Brush uploaded by Maria M.
Purchased at: Kohl's
I bought this pallet for my birthday and I always wanted one from this brand because their packaging is adorable ,when I did a swatch I immediately saw how pigmented and pretty these nudes are.the formula spreads easily and the colors last all day. I really love how it comes with a big mirror in comparison to other pallets and it includes a brush. I really recommend it!
cindy D.
Clanton, AL
I love this palette. Now that I'm reviewing it I'm thinking about how little I've used this palette recently and I'm bummed out. This was one of my first higher end products that I ever purchased and I'm glad I decided to buy it. The shadows are perfect, pigmented, buttery, blendable, and smooth. It has everything you need to create an eyelook.
Isabella M.
Schuykl Havn, PA
I love the days I think the packaging is so funny I think it’s cute it’s fun I love the colors of fall out not that bad and it’s just great I feel like I love the brush that comes with it it’s really nice I would definitely buy this again I would definitely recommend and it’s not that expensive
shelley S.
Troy, MO
I actually haven't used this product in my daily routine as I am already into an eyeshadow palette however the packaging on this stuff is so so stinkin cute I know formula for the eyeshadows is totally like butter smooth and silky it's very buildable and I actually am trying to get through my other pallets so I can use this one sooner.
Yessenia P.
945 W Manor dr trlr 47
I had it in my beginnings of makeup, from my first half-face palettes haha ​​at that time, it is a good shadow palette, the metallic ones are very beautiful but in my experience my eyelid was stained, they transfer a bit, the mattes are beautiful and a little Gis type but it pigments very well, if I started again I would buy it again but it is already on my list of finished products
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sayth Z.
Av. America. Psj los rosales #108 - Chincha Alta , Ica
Jacqueline E.
Villa zagala
il y a un an
theBalm NUDE 'dude Eyeshadow Palette w/Twinbeauty Brush ? Wow están muy buenas me encantaría probar
Ramanda H.
Rowland, NC
il y a 2 ans
theBalm NUDE 'dude Eyeshadow Palette w/Twinbeauty Brush ? Is this product really worth my time and money?
Eliza L. il y a un an
It’s a great palette for everyday casual nude makeups and I use it quite a lot. Could not say that it’s one of my favourite ones, but I bought it a long time ago and still using for casual makeup. According to shades (and how they complement each other), it’s can be called as ‘basic’ that everyone had to have, but nowadays new palettes have a better formula. Also, these colours also repeat in other palettes (even theBalm has similar shades in other their palettes). It has a very soft and dry formula. It’s not creamy as modern palettes. Shadows don't dust during applying and do not crumble throughout the day. The shades are pigmented and it’s easy to blend. Shimmers are more as satin and I use them as toppers. All shades are well combined with each other and create beautiful looks. Also, all colours are long-lasting. Dark colours (especially black) can be used an eyeliner brush to draw a line. I like to draw an arrow in this way for more natural and soft makeup. Definitely love the packaging and these pin-up girls!