BY THEBALM

These long wearing, triple-milled shadows have a velvety-smooth texture and true-to pan payoff. All shades can be used wet or dry. see more...

• Thinking of buying this palette but I'm seeing a lot of different...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Burcu S.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Even though the concept of this palette is super adorable with all the naked men having shadows placed on their body is so cute! I can't say that the shadows are though, they're super patchy and the colors do not blend properly thank god I had purchased this on discount cause this palette was all the rave on all social medias about 2 years ago but from personal experience nobody should purchase this save your money
Angela A.
My everyday go to palette. Goes with any look. You can do something simple or use the dark colors to go more extreme. Not too pricey and you get a LOT of colors in this. I always like doing nude on the eyes with a bright lip.
Amber S.
Russellville , AR
Seriously the BEST make up brand EVER! I can't brag enough about their line. It's MORE than affordable! It's the best colors, stay on all day. I actually received a mini matte lipgloss in my ipsy bag. That's all it took for me to realize they were amazing!! I have yet to purchase a product from them that I don't love.
Jodi S.
Elkhart, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
It’s a good palette. It had quite a bit of fallout. The color payoff is great and they blend quite nicely. I love the cute packaging. It’s also very nice that the brand is so accessible. I will be buying this palette for myself.
Lilly S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my first highend pallets! My mom got me this pallet while I was in the ICU and surprised me with it cause I always used hers cause I could easily blend with it and it has such beautiful colors
Sara D.
Grand Jct, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love neutral shadows but the quality on this isn't as good as I hoped it would be. I dont use it that often but I keep it because I love makeup and it's definitely a collector's item
cindy d.
Clanton, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this palette. Now that I'm reviewing it I'm thinking about how little I've used this palette recently and I'm bummed out. This was one of my first higher end products that I ever purchased and I'm glad I decided to buy it. The shadows are perfect, pigmented, buttery, blendable, and smooth. It has everything you need to create an eyelook.
Susan C.
Los angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The eyeshadow pans are tiny, so I would recommend buying this during a flash sale for 50% off. The colors are all very beautiful with minimal fall out. Although the brush isn't excellent for shadow application, it does work well to intensify the lash line. The palette includes a fair amount of matte transition shades and shimmery shades; very versatile.
Savannah H.
Lunenburg, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
For not being a huge known brand this pallete is quite amazing. I give it 4 stars for the amount of beautiful shades inside, giving plenty shimmer and matte colors! I love nude tones so this pallete is for me as I tend to stick towards the left hand side of the pallete. I recommend this to fair skin as the contour and crease shades compliment you best and the shimmer shades are beautiful and pigmented.
Autumn D.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great every day daytime look pallette to use. The colors a pigmented and buildable. Easy to blend. And easy to go from a dat to a night look with just a few extra strokes of a brush! Would definitely suggest to anyone not looking for heavy or intense looks. User friendly! Thebalm the Balm Nude Dude Palette
Shawna H.
Alexandria , MN
Thinking of buying this palette but I'm seeing a lot of different prices on it. How do I tell if I am getting the real thing or a nock off of one?