BY THEBALM

These long wearing, triple-milled shadows have a velvety-smooth texture and true-to pan payoff. All shades can be used wet or dry. see more...

• Thinking of buying this palette but I'm seeing a lot of d...1 Answers
theBalm NUDE 'dude Eyeshadow Palette w/Twinbeauty Brush
  • "I got a sample color from ipsy of one of these in Flirty. I love how shimmery and pigmented it is. I also love the cheeky packaging, I definitely want to buy the full pallette. " in 41 reviews
  • "This nude toned palette is fantastic. While I don't find myself reaching for every color on the palette, it has a fairly good variety, and a couple of the colors are to die for (I adore Fit). Overall, hilarious packaging, good pigmentation, and a nice variety of neutrals makes this palette a win." in 25 reviews
Lauren R.
East Moline , IL
This palette is perfect for any natural look. I love how warm and subtle the colors are but each one is very pigmented. I got this as a gift like two years ago and I still haven’t hit pan on any of the colors. They last a long time!
sophia t.
I love theBalm products! the packaging is so adorable and creative. It is also good quality. I find that these eyeshadows are long lasting and don’t have mch fallout. the formula applies dry, but blends amazingly.
Evelyn P.
Ithaca, NY
oI bought this because it was on sale at HauteLook and wanted a nude palette. The shadows are long lasting and easy to use I'm not really a fan of theBalm eyeshadows that's the reason for the 4 stars. I only used the palette a couple of time and will be getting rid of it. I would recommend this if you want to add nudes to your collection and want something affordable.
Nancy P.
Laurens
Very well pigmented colors! For those who love a more neutral look this is good for you! Not too pricey and it’s pretty good to carry around and use on a night out!
Hannah L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
The colors are pigmented and easy to blend. I don’t wear much eyeshadow so this really covers all of my bases. Plus, my husband thought the dudes were hilarious.
Maddie C.
I love TheBalm products, and this one doesn’t disappoint. The pigmentation is very good and it blends well. The color choice is gorgeous for fall looks. I would definitely recommend if you’re looking for a deeper colored palette!
Angela A.
My everyday go to palette. Goes with any look. You can do something simple or use the dark colors to go more extreme. Not too pricey and you get a LOT of colors in this. I always like doing nude on the eyes with a bright lip.
Yenifer S.
The perfect thing about this palette is that its tones are nudes, but with glitter and you can use it for a night makeup. theBalm NUDE 'dude Eyeshadow Palette w/Twinbeauty Brush
Ashley k.
greensboro, nc
I received the firm color as a sample through ipsy last year, and it is one of favorite eye shadows I have. I love the color, it's not too dark and it has a purple tint to it.
Jennifer W.
New Albany
Nude eyeshadow is my absolute favorite pallet. I love how good the colors go on and actually stay on most eyeshadows that I purchased do not stay on all day but this one does and even until the next morning if I forget to wash my face. I would definitely give this a 5 out of 5 and would recommend to anybody that loves makeup and even if you don't you should definitely try this because the colors match up with your skin so well!  The Balm Nude'tude Palette
Shawna H.
Alexandria , MN
Thinking of buying this palette but I'm seeing a lot of different prices on it. How do I tell if I am getting the real thing or a nock off of one?

Amazon