BY THEBALM

You've met Matt(e), now it's time to Meet Matt(e) Nude…nude eyeshadows that is. Because size matt(e)rs, there are nine larger Matt(e)s showing their true colors in nude hues. As a matt(e)r of fact, this palette is versatile enough to wear day and night, as liners and as all-over colors...the whole 9 yards! With so many guys to choose from, you're sure to find your perfect shade, no matt(e)r what!

Hanna A.
Dyer, IN
I love this product for me I use this is my Main transitioning shades. When I tap the product (even aggressively) no product will fall out. The colors are great for all skin tones and is long lasting.
Chanda Y.
Sapulpa , OK
I love this palette!!! I use it for beautiful looks but also use it on my brows. Seriously the best nude palette. I love it more than any nudes palette I’ve used. And I own hundreds of high end and drugstore palettes
Neha B.
Alameda, CA
This eyeshadow is great. The color is really pigmented, it applies smoothly and builds on great as well. The nude shades are perfect and work well with almost all make up looks.
Jaz M.
Chatsworth, GA
This palette is one of the best matte palettes I own ! The colors are very long lasting and very easy to apply :)) also the colors are very pigmented and great for a smokey eye! I would definitely want to buy it again and hope to get the rest of the palettes !!
Dylan S.
Roseburg
Really good matte shadows. I got a sample of a deep purple in my Ipsy and it has great pigment, but it’s also very buildable and it blends easily. I’m definitely looking forward to trying more of their products.
Meggie R.
Roscommon , MI
This pallet is used regularly in my daily makeup routine along with a nude pallet from urban decay. The colors are rich as well as lomg lasting. I highly recommend this product.
Victoria T.
Fort Worth, TX
Compared to my other palettes, this one isn't up to par. The eye shadows are pressed very hard where you can't really search with your fingers. I don't reach for this palette 😭
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
I absolutely love the balm eyeshadows and have many of their pallets and which I love and adore. But this pallet kind of fell short for me I just felt as if the color scheme did not work for my liking I found myself not being able to create a full look that I was satisfied with with this product. This is not a pallet that I recommend but if I were to recommend any of the balms pallets it would definitely have to be the in the balm of your hand pallet or the Nude Dude pallet. Also they have an amazing highlighter, and they also have one of the most amazing mascara is called mad lash that I have ever tried in my life. Seriously do not sleep on this mascara go to your local Kohl's and pick it up they sell the bomb at Kohl's. I hope this review was helpful!
Catherine S.
Marana, AZ
I absolutely love this eyeshadow palette! The nudes are perfect colors for everyday at the office and can then be bumped up with some darker colors for an evening look! They go on smooth and blend well with great pigmentation that is buildable. I would totally recommend this palette and am a big fan of theBalm products in general. The packaging is also great with and easy to use and hold design and a nice BIG mirror that is good quality without distortion. I would give this 6 stars if I could!
Amy H.
riverside , CA
this palette is amazing! the balms eye shadows are very pigmented, soft, and easy to blend. this pallets offers a nice variety of neutral tones that can create looks to suite any eye color. i love the size of this pallets, it's very easy to travel with because it's not too big but offers so much product in each of the shadow pans, it has a really nice sized mirror as well. if you've considered buying this, you should, you will not be disappointed.
Andrea M.
Where can I purchase the Balm products... especially these palettes?
Chloe R.
Puerto Rico, PR
I have been looking for this eyeshadow palette. I need to know if I "need this"
Melissa A.
Are these eyeshadows chalky?
Kayla W.
Lincoln, NE
I just want to know what is your favorite shade in this palette?
Elisa U.
Berwyn, IL
Girls what do you think about this palette? is worth the money or not? Are the eyeshadows pigmented? Thank you!