theBalm Meet Matt(e) Nude® Nude Matte Eyeshadow Palette

by theBalm

You've met Matt(e), now it's time to Meet Matt(e) Nude…nude eyeshadows that is. Because size matt(e)rs, there are nine larger Matt(e)s showing their true colors in nude hues. As a matt(e)r of fact, this palette is versatile enough to wear day and night, as liners and as all-over colors...the whole 9 yards! With so many guys to choose from, you're sure to find your perfect shade, no matt(e)r what!

Who love this product ?
Should i buy it?
Would you recommend this as an everyday palette?
Start your review of theBalm Meet Matt(e) Nude® Nude Matte Eyeshadow Palette!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This palette is definitely the most used and favorite of my many. The shadows are super buttery, pigmented, easy to blend, and definitely worth the money. The packaging is nice and thin so I never worry about breaking the shadows when I travel, and it comes with a mirror which is nice for applying touch-ups later. Definitely a must-have.” in 171 reviews
“...for quite some time. It's quite large compared to other palettes or the nude tude palette which consists mainly of shimmers.” in 71 reviews
“...that i have ever had. It is a brilliant white that is so pigmented and long lasting. The blendability is like working in pastels. There are a dark chocolate brown and a dark sexy gray that i only use as eyeliner. You dont have to wet your brush either. Put a little of theBalm's Schwing matte liquid eye liner on your upper lid and you look exquisite! I'm dying to add the new Meet Matt(e) Adore ( theBalm packaging designers are so clever! Or whom ever makes up the names or designs the packaging. Brings a smile to my face, every morning! I just can say enough things about this great American company! I just missed their 50% site wide semi annual sale! I am so upset! Have to make sure i dont miss the next hautelook.com sale!” in 22 reviews
Chino
I love this palette and use it all the time. The pans are generously sized, and I love all the colors included in this. I take it with me when I travel and it has traveled well for me, too. I like the packaging a lot, it's very cute and folds back neatly, which I like.
Lilburn
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Again, this product is so expensive. But I’m a sucker for the packaging and clever names. You get 9 big pans of great matte colors. No need to find the right colors that work for you, because they are all right here in this one palette. My only complaint is the price.
I like this product. The shadows are pigmented, but there is kickback in the pan, I don’t mind that though. I took a star off because there’s not a good transition shade for my skin tone (light), this makes me unable to create a full neutral look using this palette.
Union, NJ
theBalm Meet Matt(e) Nude® Nude Matte Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Divya G.
I seriously love TheBalm's packaging and this was no different. The name and the packaging is what drew me to this product, and I am so happy it did as I created my first look this morning with this palette. This is the first eyeshadow palette that I have purchased from TheBalm, and I must say that I am very happy with the blendability of these shadows. The pigment is good, and I did not have issues with fallout. Just in case there is, I do save my concealer for after I apply my eyeshadow to fix any problems fallout may have created. Overall, I am very happy with the purchase and the price (I purchased from HauteLook on sale). I am excited to create more looks with this!
I honestly use this palette daily! A great purchase if you like subtle neutral looks! The colors look great on my lighter completion, but I have friends who have also used it that have darker skin tones and love it too.
Amazing product. Very smooth texture. Amazing color choices! Great for beginners and great for different eyebrow shades of you want to have a smaller collection! If I ever ran out I would buy it for sure
The blending it's everything. The packeging it's awesome. Very Nice range of shades. I'm that person in nude shades. Nudes are my favourites. It's easy to apply. My eyes color it's Brown, it's matches with every shades from this palette. I love IT. I have it
Fort Myers, FL
I was a littlw disapointed with this product because it wasnt creamy and it wasnt too pigmented. Im glad i was able to return it because I just didnt care for it. For the price you can find way better eye shadows out there.
Castro Valley, CA
theBalm Meet Matt(e) Nude® Nude Matte Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Jacqueline B.
The Balm has amazing palettes and this one does not disappoint. This palette has 9 large eyeshadows and a large mirror. It has a great variety of nude colors, that are matte and very pigmented. When applying the shadows, be sure not to load your brush, because a little definitely goes a long way. It is easier to add pigment then it is to remove it. The eyeshadows apply smoothly with or with out a primer and they lasted all day for me, which was about 10 hours. This palette is a great price, and if you look around, I've seen this palette on discount websites.
I recently got rid of this Palette. I just personally can't create a full look with this because i prefer a little bit of shimmer on the eyes. But if you like mattes and you want a full on matte pallette this is nice and these are good quality eyeshadows.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sullivan
2 years ago
Andreea M. • a year ago
Yes, it’s worth it. It’s very pigmented, has 9 max sized shadow, all matte. The packaging its very cute and practical. It’s easy blendable and it’s a good palette for the beginners. I hope I helped you ❤️ xoxo Ps :mine it’s a little dirty because I use it almost every day ✨