BY THEBALM

You've met Matt(e), now it's time to Meet Matt(e) Nude…nude eyeshadows that is. Because size matt(e)rs, there are nine larger Matt(e)s showing their true colors in nude hues. As a matt(e)r of fact, this palette is versatile enough to wear day and night, as liners and as all-over colors...the whole 9 yards! With so many guys to choose from, you're sure to find your perfect shade, no matt(e)r what!

theBalm Meet Matt(e) Nude® Nude Matte Eyeshadow Palette
  • "This palette is definitely the most used and favorite of my many. The shadows are super buttery, pigmented, easy to blend, and definitely worth the money. The packaging is nice and thin so I never worry about breaking the shadows when I travel, and it comes with a mirror which is nice for applying touch-ups later. Definitely a must-have." in 171 reviews
  • "All of the colors are neutral matte shades that are pigmented and easy to blend. This palette is great for your crease! There's also a fair amount of product in this palette so it should last for quite some time. It's quite large compared to other palettes or the nude tude palette which consists mainly of shimmers." in 71 reviews
  • "This has been my go-to palette for about 3 years now. I even have a back up for when i run out! The taupes, browns, and grays go with everything and are so complimentary, i think with any eye color. The bases are a nice peach and a silky yellow. I didnt think it would look good. I mean yellow? But with the grays, they are fabulous. The underbrow highlighter is the best that i have ever had. It is a brilliant white that is so pigmented and long lasting. The blendability is like working in pastels. There are a dark chocolate brown and a dark sexy gray that i only use as eyeliner. You dont have to wet your brush either. Put a little of theBalm's Schwing matte liquid eye liner on your upper lid and you look exquisite! I'm dying to add the new Meet Matt(e) Adore ( theBalm packaging designers are so clever! Or whom ever makes up the names or designs the packaging. Brings a smile to my face, every morning! I just can say enough things about this great American company! I just missed their 50% site wide semi annual sale! I am so upset! Have to make sure i dont miss the next hautelook.com sale!" in 22 reviews
claire i.
I like this product. The shadows are pigmented, but there is kickback in the pan, I don’t mind that though. I took a star off because there’s not a good transition shade for my skin tone (light), this makes me unable to create a full neutral look using this palette.
Maddy G.
Whole matte palettes don’t look as exciting as other palettes because shimmer and foiled shadows grab all the attention, but mattes are necessary for creating many eyeshadow looks. Having a whole palette with only mattes is good because it avoids cross contamination with glittery eyeshadows. The colors are different from the typical colors that are on the market right now, so if you’re in need of some new matte shadows this is a good palette for you. Price is more than I’d want to spend on a palette with just mattes though.
Chanda Y.
Sapulpa , OK
I love this palette!!! I use it for beautiful looks but also use it on my brows. Seriously the best nude palette. I love it more than any nudes palette I’ve used. And I own hundreds of high end and drugstore palettes
Emily D.
San Diego, CA
I love the way TheBalm does their packaging. But I really do like the palette. It makes it nice to have a palette of all matte shades to pair with my shimmery shades. Pigmentation is great. You get a ton of product for the price too!
Adrienne M.
Edgewood, KY
For the price of this palette, you get a really high quality product. Some shadows are a little drier, but not chalky. They are highly pigmented so make sure you tap out your brush! I’ve hit pan on a few of my favorite shades, so I definitely need to repurchase! I keep this in my pro-kit, as well!
peyton b.
Searcy, AR
the look of this palette is just DARLING! i’m in love with it. such a precious and vintage feel. so original. i can’t get over it! the shadows are amazing too and the palette is complete w a little compact mirror which i appreciate. i love the colors tho. good shadows, good price, good brand!!
Jackie M.
Chatsworth, GA
This palette is one of the best matte palettes I own ! The colors are very long lasting and very easy to apply :)) also the colors are very pigmented and great for a smokey eye! I would definitely want to buy it again and hope to get the rest of the palettes !!
Jessica Z.
Charlotte
These are great colors for an everyday easy look. Warm tones blend easily together. I use it with a blending brush. Colors are nicely pigmented and the packing is cute.
Theresa S.
Wellston, OH
The perfect matte pallet with the most perfect matte shades. Very pigmented and well paired makes for endless possibilities of looks I can travel with this one pallet and be perfectly comfortable lol
Dylan S.
Roseburg
Really good matte shadows. I got a sample of a deep purple in my Ipsy and it has great pigment, but it’s also very buildable and it blends easily. I’m definitely looking forward to trying more of their products.
Andrea M.
Where can I purchase the Balm products... especially these palettes?
Chloe R.
Puerto Rico, PR
I have been looking for this eyeshadow palette. I need to know if I "need this"
Kayla W.
Lincoln, NE
I just want to know what is your favorite shade in this palette?
Melissa A.
Are these eyeshadows chalky?
Elisa U.
Berwyn, IL
Girls what do you think about this palette? is worth the money or not? Are the eyeshadows pigmented? Thank you!