BY THEBALM

You've met Matt(e), now it's time to Meet Matt(e) Nude…nude eyeshadows that is. Because size matt(e)rs, there are nine larger Matt(e)s showing their true colors in nude hues. As a matt(e)r of fact, this palette is versatile enough to wear day and night, as liners and as all-over colors...the whole 9 yards! With so many guys to choose from, you're sure to find your perfect shade, no matt(e)r what!

theBalm Meet Matt(e) Nude® Nude Matte Eyeshadow Palette
  • "This palette is definitely the most used and favorite of my many. The shadows are super buttery, pigmented, easy to blend, and definitely worth the money. The packaging is nice and thin so I never worry about breaking the shadows when I travel, and it comes with a mirror which is nice for applying touch-ups later. Definitely a must-have." in 171 reviews
  • "All of the colors are neutral matte shades that are pigmented and easy to blend. This palette is great for your crease! There's also a fair amount of product in this palette so it should last for quite some time. It's quite large compared to other palettes or the nude tude palette which consists mainly of shimmers." in 71 reviews
  • "This has been my go-to palette for about 3 years now. I even have a back up for when i run out! The taupes, browns, and grays go with everything and are so complimentary, i think with any eye color. The bases are a nice peach and a silky yellow. I didnt think it would look good. I mean yellow? But with the grays, they are fabulous. The underbrow highlighter is the best that i have ever had. It is a brilliant white that is so pigmented and long lasting. The blendability is like working in pastels. There are a dark chocolate brown and a dark sexy gray that i only use as eyeliner. You dont have to wet your brush either. Put a little of theBalm's Schwing matte liquid eye liner on your upper lid and you look exquisite! I'm dying to add the new Meet Matt(e) Adore ( theBalm packaging designers are so clever! Or whom ever makes up the names or designs the packaging. Brings a smile to my face, every morning! I just can say enough things about this great American company! I just missed their 50% site wide semi annual sale! I am so upset! Have to make sure i dont miss the next hautelook.com sale!" in 22 reviews
Chandra B.
This was my first palette from theBalm and it had me hooked. The shadows are extremely soft and so pigmented. They are great quality. The price is a little high, but the size of the eyeshadows in this palette are very big. Each shadow is the equivalent to 2 average shadows and maybe even a little over that. They last a very long time due to the size. Even though they are neutrals, you can still create a lot of differeny looks with them!
claire i.
I like this product. The shadows are pigmented, but there is kickback in the pan, I don’t mind that though. I took a star off because there’s not a good transition shade for my skin tone (light), this makes me unable to create a full neutral look using this palette.
Theresa S.
Wellston, OH
The perfect matte pallet with the most perfect matte shades. Very pigmented and well paired makes for endless possibilities of looks I can travel with this one pallet and be perfectly comfortable lol
Chanda Y.
Sapulpa , OK
I love this palette!!! I use it for beautiful looks but also use it on my brows. Seriously the best nude palette. I love it more than any nudes palette I’ve used. And I own hundreds of high end and drugstore palettes
Michel L.
San Francisco, CA
Super pigmented eyeshadows with very little fallout! It blends super well and i like using it on my brows as well! It’s long lasting and the pans are pretty big! Some of the eyeshadows don’t show up as well as others but overall, great product.
Jackie M.
Chatsworth, GA
This palette is one of the best matte palettes I own ! The colors are very long lasting and very easy to apply :)) also the colors are very pigmented and great for a smokey eye! I would definitely want to buy it again and hope to get the rest of the palettes !!
Dylan S.
Roseburg
Really good matte shadows. I got a sample of a deep purple in my Ipsy and it has great pigment, but it’s also very buildable and it blends easily. I’m definitely looking forward to trying more of their products.
Neha B.
Alameda, CA
This eyeshadow is great. The color is really pigmented, it applies smoothly and builds on great as well. The nude shades are perfect and work well with almost all make up looks.
Nour Z.
Ypsilanti , MI
I really want to love this palette because I love their highlighters and blushes. It really didn’t work for me. The shadows didn’t blend and the color pay off really sucked!
Hanna A.
Dyer, IN
I love this product for me I use this is my Main transitioning shades. When I tap the product (even aggressively) no product will fall out. The colors are great for all skin tones and is long lasting.
Andrea M.
Where can I purchase the Balm products... especially these palettes?
Chloe R.
Puerto Rico, PR
I have been looking for this eyeshadow palette. I need to know if I "need this"
Kayla W.
Lincoln, NE
I just want to know what is your favorite shade in this palette?
Melissa A.
Are these eyeshadows chalky?
Elisa U.
Berwyn, IL
Girls what do you think about this palette? is worth the money or not? Are the eyeshadows pigmented? Thank you!