theBalm - Meet Matt(e) Nude Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by 💡آلُِآء ع.theBalm - Meet Matt(e) Nude Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Zulimar F.theBalm - Meet Matt(e) Nude Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Zulimar F.

BY THEBALM

Meet Matt(e) Nude Eyeshadow Palette includes nine large hues unveiling their true colors. Unlike some matte shadows, these have velvety smooth textures that blend together beautifully and don't chalk up. Great for everyday use or a night out. Larger... see more...

Sammy G.
United States
Don't judge me but I only own 2 makeup palettes and this was my first makeup palette ever owned. I've owned this palette for YEARS and it's still going strong! Pigment is amazing. Texture is great. Easily blendable and great for those like me who want a more natural eyeshadow look. theBalm Meet Matt(e) Nude® Nude Matte Eyeshadow Palette
Samantha H.
Saint Leonard
Love the names foe the shadows. Kind of chalky, but does blend easy. It has a lot of colors I use as transition shades. A little pricey for only 6 pans but it makes up for it for the amount you get in the pans.
April J.
Las Vegas, NV
TheBalm formulas have always treated me well. I adore their gold colors as they add so much color to my face. What is equally as good is there nude colors. Everything is long lasting and a must try.
Michel L.
San Francisco, CA
This product is great however I’ve found that some colors don’t blend as well as others. The darker shades in the palette are super pigmented however the lighter colors need more pigmentation.
Emely T.
These are such great colors!!!! And for being nudes, they are all so good. When I travel, I love taking this palette. It’s small enough to fit in my makeup bag and not take up a lot of space at all. Highly recommend.
Christa G.
Steilacoom
Thebalm matte shadows are so creamy and blendable. Great color payoff with no fallout. I love the entire nude matte collection.
Malorie W.
Alpena, MI
For being matted it works good. It blends nice. Has the right colors for just a natural matte look. I like this
Krystal G.
I love this matte palette. The shadows blend so nicely and you can get so many looks out of it
Zulimar F.
miami
is an amazing eyeshadow palette that can truly stand by Urban Decay’s Naked palettes. And I blame “Nude ‘tude” for making me fall in love with theBalm, because now I feel the inevitable urge to try all of their products. So when theBalm was having a 50% off flash sale, it was obvious that I would never be able to say no to the Meet Matt(e) Nude palette with the handsome Matt(e) on the cover, who is apparently nude (lol). And now that I have it on my desk, I feel like a very happy little kid, who just got a huge adorable toy to play with. The shades include:

Matt Malloy (soft white) – a white shade. It looks very strong in the pan, but comes off a lot softer. Perfect as a browbone, inner corner highlight and also can be used to just soften the harsh edges of other shadows.
Matt Lombardi (golden neutral) – a yellow beige shade. Looks really yellow in the pan, but doesn’t come off as strong on my eyelids.
Matt Singh (sandy rose) – a peach shade. PERFECT for blending out eyeshadows!
Matt Abdul (taupe) – a taupey grey color. It’s lighter than Matt Abdul and doesn’t have a purple undertone.
Matt Hung (neutral plum) – a dark grey with a plum undertone. A very beautiful color, one of my favorites. I have green eyes, so this color really makes the green pop, although, not in the “in-your-face” manner.
Matt Johnson (charcoal grey) – a charcoal grey with some blue undertones. It’s a beautiful rich and dark color, perfect for deepening the looks, smudging eyeliners or even using as an eyeliner on its own.
Matt Rosen (medium cinnamon brown) – a medium warm brown. Matt Rosen is the lightest brown in this palette and overall, a very nice shade.
Matt Garcia (rich chocolate brown) – a dark reddish brown. Very unique looking, I haven’t used this shade a lot, but it’s gorgeous.
Matt Wood (rich espresso) – a very dark brown. Matt Wood is the darkest color in this palette, it doesn’t look almost black, but it’s really dark. Just like Matt Johnson, it can easily be used as an eyeliner.
The quality of these shadows is simply AMAZING. I’ve actually seen some bloggers mention that this is one of the best “all matte” eyeshadow palettes. I don’t have a lot of matte eyeshadows, so I can’t really vouch for that, but I adore this palette, probably even more than the “Nude ‘tude” one (although I hold both dearly to my heart). None of the shades were chalky or powdery (yes! Even the white one!), all of them are very smooth and buttery and just take a look at the swatches and you’ll see how pigmented they are. I’m not very skilled at applying eyeshadow and my eye looks tend to be very generic and simple, but with this palette I can totally see myself experimenting more in the future. Matt Singh is a perfect transition color and it makes it very easy for me to blend all my eyeshadows for a more difused look.

Overall, I simply love this palette and I can already proclaim myself a fanatic of this brand. I’d love to try more of their stuff (they’ve just released their new “Balm Voyage” palette, which looks amazing). It’s perfect for almost everything – from a simple day look to a dark and bold evening smokey eye. It’s really up to you – the possibilities are almost infinite. The palette is also very good and suitable for more official occasions and times, when you don’t really want to look all shimmery and glittery like a disco ball. The palette is very sturdy (even if it’s made of cardboard) and has a big mirror, so you can totally throw this palette in your makeup bag while travelling. It retails for $42 which is a total steal for an eyeshadow palette like this. So for those, looking for a great eyeshadow palette with all matte shades – don’t look any further, theBalm’s “Meet Matt(e) Nude” is just the right one for you!
💡آلُِآء ع.
Al, Saudi Arabia
I love this company very ❤.. They are excellent, but the boxes are very nice, and this shades are excellent and wonderful, beautiful for beginners in the make-up world.

back