BY THEBALM

Is your lipstick relationship complicated? Then it’s time to Meet Matt(e) Hughes, our collection of liquid lipsticks that come in 18 swoon-worthy shades. With a matte finish and long-lasting formula, your color will stay true, without being clingy.

Stay-true liquid lipsticks
18 swoon-worthy shades
Matte finish, long-lasting formula

• I been looking for new mate liquid lipstick. Do you guys ...8 Answers
  • Do all of these taste and smell like mint??4 Answers
  • Is really mate and how duration are?2 Answers
theBalm Meet Matt(e) Hughes® Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick
  • "I just Met.. The Balm Meet Matt(e) Hughes "ADORING" I so LOVE this Last Lasting Liquid Lipstick💄. I actually purchased two of them. This Liquid Lipstick stays on for hours, no need to worry about reapply.. Also it doesn't dry up your lips. I have so many great compliments over this deep red lipstick. You will love it too.." in 487 reviews
  • "So comfortable, long lasting, doesn't smudge. can't ask for much more out of a liquid lipstick! I love the color "(COMITTED)" Seriously a great brand, I can't wait to get my hands on all the colors. " in 193 reviews
  • "I tried the color Committed. I love this gloss! It goes onto your lips as gloss, but then dries matted. I immediately ate ice cream after applying it and after finishing, looked into the mirror. The color was still on and didn't look dull like what happens with some other lipsticks or glosses that claim to be long lasting! Highly recommend!" in 64 reviews
Aiveen O.
Review for: Other more...
In the shade 'committed'. Lovely pigmented liquid lipstick with a nice shade range. Very longwearing but abit streaky but wearable. A creamy consistency which isnt sticky. Would highly recommend and would re purchase.
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ
I'm not a makeup person by any means and usually find any products I do try usually disappoint me and I never continue to use them but I LOVE these matte lipsticks!

For Christmas I received two pack, Committed and Devoted and instantly tried on Committed because I am usually too afraid to go bold, as Devoted is a very bright red.

It applies so nicely and does not look to be caked on or overly dry.

For New Years Eve I wore red, got over my self conscious issues and tried out Devoted. I was so impressed with the color and lasting effect. As a smoker and someone who wasn't having drinks with a straw I did not even have to reapply throughout the night. I have since returned to Kohl's and purchased three more. A++
Andrea O.
Tuluá
Review for: Adoring, Charming more...
I really love this lipstick because it really works the long lasting and it meet my expectations. I want to have it forever. It is not my first time with this product. I would like to recommend to other persons because it’s awsome, really! theBalm Meet Matt(e) Hughes® Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick
Nour A.
Review for: Adoring more...
I Like this lipstick from TheBalm it's matte but It does not cause cracking lips and smell very beautiful and nice , and he is gentle on the lips and adopted at the university and at concerts and weekends because the color is very blatant and like boomb😂😂😂
theBalm Meet Matt(e) Hughes Long-Lasting Liquid Lipstick
amara s.
I got this (sincere) shade its beautiful .
I love putting it on my lips it doesn't bother me at all It feels like you are putting mint on your lips and that makes you feel so fresh
The color is fantastic I LOVE IT A LOT
Heather A.
easley
Review for: Charming more...
Really stays on my lips and looks amazing !!does not dry out my lips or looks patchy. Just makes my lips looks beautiful and I’d love to try out new colors a well!! The color charming I love and suits me very very Well. I highly recommend this product.
Briana s.
I purchased this liquid lipstick yesterday at Kohl’s, it was on sale for $14.00 (original price was $17.50). I absolutely love this lipstick. It really does last all day. I went to a basketball game and even after that it held up really well! I just touched it up a bit before going back out. I think that this was worth the original price and would recommend it.
Joanna V.
I am in love with these, my friend gave me two small trial sized ones and I finished them. They are my go to lipsticks, they smell so good when you apply them. They apply easily and they dry completely matte won’t budge with or without lip liner. If you are looking for good matte lipsticks I recommend you waste your money on these!!
Emily A.
New Palestine, IN
I love these long lasting lipsticks from The Balm Cosmetics. The packaging is simple and cute! I bought it at Cosmoprof Beauty Supply. This is the second time I've gotten this lipstick in the color Committed. I would definitely recommend it to everyone I know!
Britten P.
Phoenix, AZ
Truely love this lipstick. By far my favorite formula for liquid lipstick. Doesn't dry out my lips and I love the mint chocolate smell. Have purchased many colors and love every one! My favorite is the color loyal it's a beautiful red.
Brenda G.
Is this product too drying for lips?
Maria C.
Sylmar, CA
Does it dry out ur lips??
Leah C.
Is this sticky or tacky like some liquid lipsticks? How's the staying power?
Yully C.
Indianapolis, IN
I been looking for new mate liquid lipstick. Do you guys recommend this Meet Mate Hughes liquid lipstick?
Sarah K.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Does this dry out your lips? I really like the Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipsticks and want to try these.

Amazon