BY THEBALM

Is your lipstick relationship complicated? Then it’s time to Meet Matt(e) Hughes, our collection of liquid lipsticks that come in 18 swoon-worthy shades. With a matte finish and long-lasting formula, your color will stay true, without being clingy.

Stay-true liquid lipsticks
18 swoon-worthy shades
Matte finish, long-lasting formula

• I been looking for new mate liquid lipstick. Do you guys ...8 Answers
  • Do all of these taste and smell like mint??4 Answers
  • Is really mate and how duration are?2 Answers
theBalm Meet Matt(e) Hughes® Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick
  • "I just Met.. The Balm Meet Matt(e) Hughes "ADORING" I so LOVE this Last Lasting Liquid Lipstick💄. I actually purchased two of them. This Liquid Lipstick stays on for hours, no need to worry about reapply.. Also it doesn't dry up your lips. I have so many great compliments over this deep red lipstick. You will love it too.." in 487 reviews
  • "So comfortable, long lasting, doesn't smudge. can't ask for much more out of a liquid lipstick! I love the color "(COMITTED)" Seriously a great brand, I can't wait to get my hands on all the colors. " in 193 reviews
  • "I tried the color Committed. I love this gloss! It goes onto your lips as gloss, but then dries matted. I immediately ate ice cream after applying it and after finishing, looked into the mirror. The color was still on and didn't look dull like what happens with some other lipsticks or glosses that claim to be long lasting! Highly recommend!" in 64 reviews
Aileen T.
Stockton , CA
I love How it Stay matte almost Like all day I really Love how It smells Too it Has Such a great smell i can Honestly say i love this Lipstick and the Colors 💘
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
I am obsessed with this brand now! The lipstick is vibrant, beautiful, and won't budge! I even tested it out by taking a shower with it on and it stayed put!!
Shaista R.
Elmhurst, NY
one of the best formula of liquid lipsticks. very comfortable. not over drying on the lips. doesn't leave u your with looking cracked or anything. I live these
Sydney L.
Review for: Other more...
This is a very good liquid lipstick. I would use it in every competition for cheer and it would last the whole day, it also smells good😂 definitely recommend!
Megan G.
Clarksburg, OH
I really love this stuff. It has a really nice mint scent and I love the color. The only thing I wish it did better was not to crack after a long time of wear.
Becky W.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
Review for: Honest more...
This is one of my favorite liquid lipstick formulas! They don't dry my lips out as much as some, and they don't budge! Plus I like the scent better than most!
Amy H.
Wichita, KS
I love this stuff, it goes on , not sticky at all and stays on for hours , I wear it everyday , definitely my go to, always get great compliments..#bestof2015
Ashley R.
Eatonville, WA
Review for: Other more...
I have this in the shade committed, I love the color and the look to it I wish it lasted a little bit longer but other than that I think it's a good lip color.
Ava P.
Review for: Charming more...
This product definetly doesnt moisturize your lips but it lasts long and has very good color pay off but it does crease my lips alot but it lasts very long.
Destiny A.
Muscle Shoals, AL
These are my favorite lip sticks! They dry soo fast and smell like a peppermint. You have to make sure your lips are moisturized before you apply it though!
Brenda G.
Is this product too drying for lips?
Maria C.
Sylmar, CA
Does it dry out ur lips??
Leah C.
Is this sticky or tacky like some liquid lipsticks? How's the staying power?
Yully C.
Indianapolis, IN
I been looking for new mate liquid lipstick. Do you guys recommend this Meet Mate Hughes liquid lipstick?
Sarah K.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Does this dry out your lips? I really like the Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipsticks and want to try these.

Amazon