BY THEBALM

Is your lipstick relationship complicated? Then it’s time to Meet Matt(e) Hughes, our collection of liquid lipsticks that come in 18 swoon-worthy shades. With a matte finish and long-lasting formula, your color will stay true, without being clingy.

Stay-true liquid lipsticks
18 swoon-worthy shades
Matte finish, long-lasting formula

• I been looking for new mate liquid lipstick. Do you guys ...8 Answers
  • Do all of these taste and smell like mint??4 Answers
  • Is really mate and how duration are?2 Answers
theBalm Meet Matt(e) Hughes® Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick
  • "I just Met.. The Balm Meet Matt(e) Hughes "ADORING" I so LOVE this Last Lasting Liquid Lipstick💄. I actually purchased two of them. This Liquid Lipstick stays on for hours, no need to worry about reapply.. Also it doesn't dry up your lips. I have so many great compliments over this deep red lipstick. You will love it too.." in 487 reviews
  • "So comfortable, long lasting, doesn't smudge. can't ask for much more out of a liquid lipstick! I love the color "(COMITTED)" Seriously a great brand, I can't wait to get my hands on all the colors. " in 193 reviews
  • "I tried the color Committed. I love this gloss! It goes onto your lips as gloss, but then dries matted. I immediately ate ice cream after applying it and after finishing, looked into the mirror. The color was still on and didn't look dull like what happens with some other lipsticks or glosses that claim to be long lasting! Highly recommend!" in 64 reviews
Jennifer F.
Springfield, OR
Review for: Charming more...
This was my first matte lip gloss and now I'm hooked. I love the peppermint scent and how smooth it applies. I got it in an ipsy bag and was skeptical, but not anymore!
Krystal J.
Nancy , KY
Review for: Sincere more...
Loveeee this lip color. It goes on and stay so well. But the smell is what's really amazing. It has a mint chocolate smell that makes it so much more appealing to wear.
Bailey M.
Cottonwd Hts, UT
I did not love this lipstick. I received it in my Ipsy glam bag and have only used it twice. I felt like it was really messy and when it dried my lips felt way too dry.
Loana B.
Simi Valley, CA
Review for: Charming more...
I love the color! In the beginning it looks like regular lipstick, but once it drys you can tell it's matte, lasts a very long time, and if you use it lightly it still brings good color
Lizzy K.
Bishopville Md
I don't wear lip stuff very but this stiff is cool. I love how it's liquid but mattes up nicely. it is a little stiff but if you put a high quality lip conditioner under it that helps a lot. the color is really nice too
Becky K.
Pitcairn, Pa
LOVE THIS LIPSTICK!! Great pigment and long lasting wear. I would safely say it's comparable to Anastasia's liquid lipsticks. The one I have smells like mint chocolate, which is awesome and the mint gives you a nice tingly feeling.
Ashley L.
Mount Shasta, CA
This was the lipstick that introduced me to my love of mattes. All time favorite! Isn't sticky at all when it dries. Has a yummy vanilla mint scent to it. My favorite shade is commited.
Jade S.
Adairsville, GA
Review for: Adoring more...
This is a awesome lip stick it dries easily but doesn't dry out your lips it has a smooth matte finish and a minty scent that's a nice touch....and lasts for hours.
Megan J.
Oviedo, FL
Love the matte color! I don't like greasy lip glosses, and this isn't greasy at all! The color is great for everyday use or for a special occasion. Highly recommend!
Katarina  R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
Review for: Adoring more...
This is a great liquid lipstick! I prefer the color committed over the rest! It's so great, they're long wearing and not drying like most matte liquid lipsticks are.
Brenda G.
Is this product too drying for lips?
Maria C.
Sylmar, CA
Does it dry out ur lips??
Leah C.
Is this sticky or tacky like some liquid lipsticks? How's the staying power?
Yully C.
Indianapolis, IN
I been looking for new mate liquid lipstick. Do you guys recommend this Meet Mate Hughes liquid lipstick?
Sarah K.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Does this dry out your lips? I really like the Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipsticks and want to try these.

Amazon