BY THEBALM

Is your lipstick relationship complicated? Then it’s time to Meet Matt(e) Hughes, our collection of liquid lipsticks that come in 18 swoon-worthy shades. With a matte finish and long-lasting formula, your color will stay true, without being clingy.

Stay-true liquid lipsticks
18 swoon-worthy shades
Matte finish, long-lasting formula

• I been looking for new mate liquid lipstick. Do you guys ...8 Answers
  • Do all of these taste and smell like mint??4 Answers
  • Is really mate and how duration are?1 Answers
theBalm Meet Matt(e) Hughes® Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick
  • "I just Met.. The Balm Meet Matt(e) Hughes "ADORING" I so LOVE this Last Lasting Liquid Lipstick💄. I actually purchased two of them. This Liquid Lipstick stays on for hours, no need to worry about reapply.. Also it doesn't dry up your lips. I have so many great compliments over this deep red lipstick. You will love it too.." in 487 reviews
  • "So comfortable, long lasting, doesn't smudge. can't ask for much more out of a liquid lipstick! I love the color "(COMITTED)" Seriously a great brand, I can't wait to get my hands on all the colors. " in 193 reviews
  • "I tried the color Committed. I love this gloss! It goes onto your lips as gloss, but then dries matted. I immediately ate ice cream after applying it and after finishing, looked into the mirror. The color was still on and didn't look dull like what happens with some other lipsticks or glosses that claim to be long lasting! Highly recommend!" in 64 reviews
Crystal M.
I got a sample of the Committed color in one of my Ipsy bags. And to my surprise I feel on love with this product!!! The color is perfect and it smells like chocolate mint! I like to add a shimmer gloss.
Mariana soledad C.
Miami
Excelente labial matte mi preferido bleached son super bonito secan muy bien su fragancia no molesta. Los recomiendo para las chicas que quieren un un buen labial matte lo unico q es un poco elevado su precio pero vale lo que cuesta
MEET BALM quisiera tenerlos todos!!

Elizabeth S.
Review for: Adoring more...
Lasts all day and only comes off on straws/glasses etc when first applied. Otherwise it dries nice and doesn't get sticky like most liquid lipsticks. I like the color "committed"
Alex H.
Grosse Pt Wds, MI
Best liquid lipstick I own. I love these colors and I always receive compliments when I wear them out. Own loyal, committed, trustworthy, sincere, and doting. Cannot get enough!
Alyssa C.
These are great liquid lipsticks. Definitely comparable to high end brands. They're really comfortable on the lips and have great color payoff. They stay on for a long time as long as you're careful with eating food.
Andreina L.
Tampa, FL
I adore this lipstick. It's stays in through food, drinks and lots of talking. It's so easy to apply and I love the fact that it has a minty smell. The color is also bomb. I recommend this to everyone.
Kristen C.
Lawrence , KS
Review for: Adoring more...
I love this! it really does last a long time and the color is so pretty!! I recommend checking out the Balm's matte liquid lipsticks if you haven't already. they are so worth it!
V-Meudys micheyla M.
Doral, FL
Amoooooo este labial es muuuju hermoso me encanta el color es bellisimo en lo personal me encanta como queda en los labios, la pigmentación es muy buena, la durabilidad también es muuy buena!
Shaylee R.
Portland, OR
Review for: Adoring more...
I absolutely love this product. It's color is true to the tube and it is long lasting. It can be a bit drying but that is resolved if a good chapstick is used before applying,
Dalton A.
This stuff is seriously AMAZING
I was looking for so long for a cheap, but hardy liquid to matte lipstick, and I found it in this beautiful wine color! I absolutely love it!
Brenda G.
Is this product too drying for lips?
Maria C.
Sylmar, CA
Does it dry out ur lips??
Leah C.
Is this sticky or tacky like some liquid lipsticks? How's the staying power?
Yully C.
Indianapolis, IN
I been looking for new mate liquid lipstick. Do you guys recommend this Meet Mate Hughes liquid lipstick?
Sarah K.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Does this dry out your lips? I really like the Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipsticks and want to try these.

Amazon