BY THEBALM

Is your lipstick relationship complicated? Then it’s time to Meet Matt(e) Hughes, our collection of liquid lipsticks that come in 18 swoon-worthy shades. With a matte finish and long-lasting formula, your color will stay true, without being clingy.

Stay-true liquid lipsticks
18 swoon-worthy shades
Matte finish, long-lasting formula

• I been looking for new mate liquid lipstick. Do you guys ...8 Answers
  • Do all of these taste and smell like mint??4 Answers
  • Is really mate and how duration are?1 Answers
theBalm Meet Matt(e) Hughes® Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick
  • "I just Met.. The Balm Meet Matt(e) Hughes "ADORING" I so LOVE this Last Lasting Liquid Lipstick💄. I actually purchased two of them. This Liquid Lipstick stays on for hours, no need to worry about reapply.. Also it doesn't dry up your lips. I have so many great compliments over this deep red lipstick. You will love it too.." in 487 reviews
  • "So comfortable, long lasting, doesn't smudge. can't ask for much more out of a liquid lipstick! I love the color "(COMITTED)" Seriously a great brand, I can't wait to get my hands on all the colors. " in 193 reviews
  • "I tried the color Committed. I love this gloss! It goes onto your lips as gloss, but then dries matted. I immediately ate ice cream after applying it and after finishing, looked into the mirror. The color was still on and didn't look dull like what happens with some other lipsticks or glosses that claim to be long lasting! Highly recommend!" in 64 reviews
Lana  R.
Maricopa, AZ
Love these. I got a mini one in my Ipsy bag and the color is amazing. The texture and finish is so pretty. The application is smooth and easy. I don't like how it transfers easily and it doesn't last as long as I wanted it to. But I would recommend this.
member-cfaf71f82
Applies smoothly onto lips and has a minty sent to it. But after like 30 seconds it gets a little sticky. And then isn't to bad. I'm still on my first tube of if. Yes I would buy it again because I love the color.
Taylor M.
Columbia, MO
Review for: Adoring more...
I love this product! It smells awesome and I love the colors. It goes on smooth and lasts for the day. I also love how matte it is but yet it's not drying on the lips and it's not sticky.
Jennifer E.
Clark, NJ
Review for: Adoring more...
Love these liquid lipsticks. Beautiful color payoff and long lasting. Love the formula ! I received a sample size in my ipsy bag and will definitely purchase a full size in the future,
Lyndsy N.
Carthage, TN
I'm not much of a lipstick/gloss person but I absolutely love this. I put it on and it lasts most of my work day... even through drinking and eating and such. Definitely worth trying !
Lindsey M.
El Paso, TX
This product is so good I love the smell and they are so long lasting and pigmented I bought it at Ulta and I have not had enough of this product since then I bought three others and they are my favorite I will definitely be buying this product again.
Apryl C.
I have this in the shade committed and it is absolutely gorgeous! These really are long wearing, they're easy to apply, they aren't super drying, and they smell like minty chocolate!
Wendy L.
Pacifica, CA
This is a great long lasting liquid lipstick. I have the colors charming and committed and wear them most everyday, they are nice mild shades if you don't go for a bold lip look. It is a bit drying though.
Ashleigh A.
I'm in love. This liquid lipstick stays put on my lips all night without any re- application and the color looks wonderful against my pale complextion. The Balm liquid lipstick in Committed.
Crystal M.
I got a sample of the Committed color in one of my Ipsy bags. And to my surprise I feel on love with this product!!! The color is perfect and it smells like chocolate mint! I like to add a shimmer gloss.
Brenda G.
Is this product too drying for lips?
Maria C.
Sylmar, CA
Does it dry out ur lips??
Leah C.
Is this sticky or tacky like some liquid lipsticks? How's the staying power?
Yully C.
Indianapolis, IN
I been looking for new mate liquid lipstick. Do you guys recommend this Meet Mate Hughes liquid lipstick?
Sarah K.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Does this dry out your lips? I really like the Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipsticks and want to try these.

Amazon