BY THEBALM

Is your lipstick relationship complicated? Then it’s time to Meet Matt(e) Hughes, our collection of liquid lipsticks that come in 18 swoon-worthy shades. With a matte finish and long-lasting formula, your color will stay true, without being clingy.

Stay-true liquid lipsticks
18 swoon-worthy shades
Matte finish, long-lasting formula

• I been looking for new mate liquid lipstick. Do you guys ...8 Answers
  • Do all of these taste and smell like mint??4 Answers
  • Is really mate and how duration are?1 Answers
theBalm Meet Matt(e) Hughes® Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick
  • "I just Met.. The Balm Meet Matt(e) Hughes "ADORING" I so LOVE this Last Lasting Liquid Lipstick💄. I actually purchased two of them. This Liquid Lipstick stays on for hours, no need to worry about reapply.. Also it doesn't dry up your lips. I have so many great compliments over this deep red lipstick. You will love it too.." in 487 reviews
  • "So comfortable, long lasting, doesn't smudge. can't ask for much more out of a liquid lipstick! I love the color "(COMITTED)" Seriously a great brand, I can't wait to get my hands on all the colors. " in 193 reviews
  • "I tried the color Committed. I love this gloss! It goes onto your lips as gloss, but then dries matted. I immediately ate ice cream after applying it and after finishing, looked into the mirror. The color was still on and didn't look dull like what happens with some other lipsticks or glosses that claim to be long lasting! Highly recommend!" in 64 reviews
Logan B.
Williamston, SC
I LOVE these lipsticks! My favorite thing about them is that they smell like peppermint! The only thing I didn't like is that they were a little streaky and crumbly on me but I still love them!
Karen N.
This has to be one of my favorite liquid lipstick formulas. It's a mouse texture and it's super comfortable compared to others. It also has a nice peppermint smell 💕
Melody S.
Color is rich and pigmented! The lighter colors can run a little streaky but after a second coating it's smooth and rich while not drying up your lips. It hydrates while still keeping that long lasting matte lip color.
Jill C.
Seattle, WA
Love this lipstick! This is the perfect matte lipstick that doesn't dry your lips out or make them look cracked. This product also lasts a really long time. It comes in a wide variety of colors for any occasion. Love this product!
Annie S.
Henderson, NV
I got the shade in charming and I also have committed and both are an amazing formula. The color charming is gorgeous and half the price of the KYLIE lip kit. The formula is super hydrating!
Jordan Z.
I love the liquid lipstick line from the balm, they feel smooth and creamy and never dry out my lips, they have a nice range of colors. It lasts all day with minimal to no touch up needed
Maryum A.
Howard Beach, NY
Review for: Charming more...
I LOVE THIS COLOR! I love the scent of these liquid lipsticks; it's like a vanilla minty scent. It is a bit difficult to remove them when you want to, but other than that they're great.
Christina L.
Review for: Adoring more...
This lipstick although it is liquid at first it dries super fast to a beautiful matte I can't wait to go out and buy more colors! The one I have smells like peppermint to which is pleasant!
Lana  R.
Maricopa, AZ
Love these. I got a mini one in my Ipsy bag and the color is amazing. The texture and finish is so pretty. The application is smooth and easy. I don't like how it transfers easily and it doesn't last as long as I wanted it to. But I would recommend this.
Taylor M.
Columbia, MO
Review for: Adoring more...
I love this product! It smells awesome and I love the colors. It goes on smooth and lasts for the day. I also love how matte it is but yet it's not drying on the lips and it's not sticky.
Brenda G.
Is this product too drying for lips?
Maria C.
Sylmar, CA
Does it dry out ur lips??
Leah C.
Is this sticky or tacky like some liquid lipsticks? How's the staying power?
Yully C.
Indianapolis, IN
I been looking for new mate liquid lipstick. Do you guys recommend this Meet Mate Hughes liquid lipstick?
Sarah K.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Does this dry out your lips? I really like the Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipsticks and want to try these.

Amazon