BY THEBALM

Is your lipstick relationship complicated? Then it’s time to Meet Matt(e) Hughes, our collection of liquid lipsticks that come in 18 swoon-worthy shades. With a matte finish and long-lasting formula, your color will stay true, without being clingy.

Stay-true liquid lipsticks
18 swoon-worthy shades
Matte finish, long-lasting formula

• I been looking for new mate liquid lipstick. Do you guys ...8 Answers
  • Do all of these taste and smell like mint??4 Answers
  • Is really mate and how duration are?1 Answers
theBalm Meet Matt(e) Hughes® Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick
  • "I just Met.. The Balm Meet Matt(e) Hughes "ADORING" I so LOVE this Last Lasting Liquid Lipstick💄. I actually purchased two of them. This Liquid Lipstick stays on for hours, no need to worry about reapply.. Also it doesn't dry up your lips. I have so many great compliments over this deep red lipstick. You will love it too.." in 487 reviews
  • "So comfortable, long lasting, doesn't smudge. can't ask for much more out of a liquid lipstick! I love the color "(COMITTED)" Seriously a great brand, I can't wait to get my hands on all the colors. " in 193 reviews
  • "I tried the color Committed. I love this gloss! It goes onto your lips as gloss, but then dries matted. I immediately ate ice cream after applying it and after finishing, looked into the mirror. The color was still on and didn't look dull like what happens with some other lipsticks or glosses that claim to be long lasting! Highly recommend!" in 64 reviews
Sarah L.
Smiley, TX
This is such a beautiful matte lippy!!! it dries down with a slightly sticky feel, but that does go away eventually. the smell is also a very pleasant minty scent.
Nikki B.
Review for: Adoring more...
I received this in my ipsy bag this month and while I love the brand I didn't like the color I got which was Committed a. It just matched my lip color exactly. I loved the smell it was very minty and was very long lasting. I will definitely be getting more of these in other colors.
Rebecca A W.
Midland, GA
Review for: Adoring, Charming, Loyal, Other more...
These were my first liquid lipsticks and they're still one of my favorite formulas. The packaging is cute, the colors (while limited) are pigmented and don't dry your lips out, and the smell isn't overwhelming.
Kristy H.
Review for: Sincere more...
These lipsticks are super pigmented and last all day. It doesnt dry out your lips and it looks nice when you reapply throughout the day. This was the first time i tried the balm and i really enjoyed this
Savanna S.
Campbellsville
This is the BEST matte lipstick I have ever purchased. I tried it out in my ipsy bag, but later on purchased it. It's a little pricy, but totally worth it! The colors are beautiful on and they last all day.
Linda R.
south Houston
Love this matte lipstick it stays on thru out the day and the color was fab. Definitely recommend . It looks good on its own it has great shades and mixes wells with other colors as well. Five stars
lainy D.
Review for: Adoring more...
Just got the shade (COMMITTED) from the ipsy bag and it's amazing! doesn't smudge at all, beautiful color and it smells minty to me. super comfortable to wear all day too. i am completely in love.
Cindy P.
Spring branch, TX
Dana F.
This is easily best matte lip color I've ever tried. It goes on nicely, stays on, and smells like vanilla mint. I love Committed, which is a nice pinky shade for daytime.
Karen N.
This has to be one of my favorite liquid lipstick formulas. It's a mouse texture and it's super comfortable compared to others. It also has a nice peppermint smell 💕
Brenda G.
Is this product too drying for lips?
Maria C.
Sylmar, CA
Does it dry out ur lips??
Leah C.
Is this sticky or tacky like some liquid lipsticks? How's the staying power?
Yully C.
Indianapolis, IN
I been looking for new mate liquid lipstick. Do you guys recommend this Meet Mate Hughes liquid lipstick?
Sarah K.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Does this dry out your lips? I really like the Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipsticks and want to try these.

Amazon