BY THEBALM

Meet Matt(e) Hughes long-lasting liquid lipstick by the Balm has a comfortable matte finish that you can depend on.

PRODUCT FEATURES

Long-wearing formula Matte finish Vanilla mint flavor Highly pigmented Doe-foot applicator Paraben-free.

HOW TO USE

Apply using applicator, or with your favorite lip brush, for color that lasts all night.

PRODUCT DETAILS

0.25-oz.

• I been looking for new mate liquid lipstick. Do you guys ...8 Answers
  • Do all of these taste and smell like mint??4 Answers
  • Is really mate and how duration are?1 Answers
theBalm Meet Matt(e) Hughes Long-Lasting Liquid Lipstick
  • "I just Met.. The Balm Meet Matt(e) Hughes "ADORING" I so LOVE this Last Lasting Liquid Lipstick💄. I actually purchased two of them. This Liquid Lipstick stays on for hours, no need to worry about reapply.. Also it doesn't dry up your lips. I have so many great compliments over this deep red lipstick. You will love it too.." in 487 reviews
  • "So comfortable, long lasting, doesn't smudge. can't ask for much more out of a liquid lipstick! I love the color "(COMITTED)" Seriously a great brand, I can't wait to get my hands on all the colors. " in 193 reviews
  • "I tried the color Committed. I love this gloss! It goes onto your lips as gloss, but then dries matted. I immediately ate ice cream after applying it and after finishing, looked into the mirror. The color was still on and didn't look dull like what happens with some other lipsticks or glosses that claim to be long lasting! Highly recommend!" in 64 reviews
Marie W.
APO AE, CA
Review for: Adoring more...
Overall I like this lipstick. I think that is is great it is liquid and is easy to put on. It feels a little sticky at first but once it dries it is great and the color lasts a long time. I also love that it is matte
Anette G.
Houston , TX
Honestly such a good lipstick !!! Feels very light and comfortable on the lips not too drying. Smells like mint and when applied feels fresh/minty on the lips. The package is very cute ! Highly recommend this to anyone !
Amanda S.
Committed is my favorite shade. Perfect everyday mauvey nude. Smells like a thin mint! Decent staying power, transfers a bit but doesn't end up all over my face.
Laritsa N.
Review for: Adoring more...
Thiiiiis is amazingly perfect. I love the fact that this lipstick has a like a menthol on it so it will refresh and moisture ur lips while staying for a long time
Maile L.
Fairfield , CA
Review for: Adoring more...
I love this lip balm. I got this in my Ipsy glam bag. I fell in love with the smell and texture. Applies very smoothly but the best part of it all is that it lasted all day long! Can't get any better than that:-)
Brianna  A.
Shippensburg, PA
Review for: Matte more...
I totally adore this product. I got it in my ipsy bag a couple months ago and fell in love with it! I typically don't wear lipstick but this is the one lip product I love wearing! Great color and easy to apply.
shelby z.
Richlands , NC
I LOVE this lip stick for many reasons! One being that it hard to find a matte color that won't dry out you lips but this keeps them moisturized as well as having a matte color!
Amy J.
Katy, TX
I cannot emphasize enough how much I love this long lasting lipstick. They are very inexpensive a very long time. They are lightweight and stay on even while you're eating.
Claudia
I got the color committed in my ipsy bag. I think it applies great, has a nice color and it has a cool minty effect while it is mattifying. My only complaint is that it tend to dry my lips out a bit and feels very dry while I am wearing it.
Arden C.
Vacaville, Ca
Review for: Matte more...
I got this in the shade sentimental. Its a hot pink which I wasn't expecting but I actually liked it. I love how it looks and it has a really nice finish but it does transfer quite a bit so just be careful.
Brenda G.
Is this product too drying for lips?
Maria C.
Sylmar, CA
Does it dry out ur lips??
Leah C.
Is this sticky or tacky like some liquid lipsticks? How's the staying power?
Yully C.
Indianapolis, IN
I been looking for new mate liquid lipstick. Do you guys recommend this Meet Mate Hughes liquid lipstick?
Sarah K.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Does this dry out your lips? I really like the Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipsticks and want to try these.

Walmart