BY THEBALM

Meet Matt(e) Hughes long-lasting liquid lipstick by the Balm has a comfortable matte finish that you can depend on.

PRODUCT FEATURES

Long-wearing formula Matte finish Vanilla mint flavor Highly pigmented Doe-foot applicator Paraben-free.

HOW TO USE

Apply using applicator, or with your favorite lip brush, for color that lasts all night.

PRODUCT DETAILS

0.25-oz.

• I been looking for new mate liquid lipstick. Do you guys ...8 Answers
  • Do all of these taste and smell like mint??4 Answers
  • Is really mate and how duration are?1 Answers
theBalm Meet Matt(e) Hughes Long-Lasting Liquid Lipstick
  • "I just Met.. The Balm Meet Matt(e) Hughes "ADORING" I so LOVE this Last Lasting Liquid Lipstick💄. I actually purchased two of them. This Liquid Lipstick stays on for hours, no need to worry about reapply.. Also it doesn't dry up your lips. I have so many great compliments over this deep red lipstick. You will love it too.." in 487 reviews
  • "So comfortable, long lasting, doesn't smudge. can't ask for much more out of a liquid lipstick! I love the color "(COMITTED)" Seriously a great brand, I can't wait to get my hands on all the colors. " in 193 reviews
  • "I tried the color Committed. I love this gloss! It goes onto your lips as gloss, but then dries matted. I immediately ate ice cream after applying it and after finishing, looked into the mirror. The color was still on and didn't look dull like what happens with some other lipsticks or glosses that claim to be long lasting! Highly recommend!" in 64 reviews
Karen G.
Mastic Beach, NY
This is my favorite. It dries completely and quickly. It lasts a long time (I slept with it on and woke up with it on still). I just wish they had a better selection of colors
Melissa P.
Palm Bay, FL
Review for: Matte more...
I received a sample of the shade "Committed" in my ipsy glam bag. I love the shade which is like a pink-nude but the smell is out of this world it smells like thin mint cookies.
Marsha R.
Starkville, MS
This is my favorite matte lipstick of all time. Each color looks a little darker when it dries. It stays on for hours even when I'm drinking something. It goes on so smooth!
brittany  h.
horse cave , ky
Review for: Matte more...
These matte lip glosses are incredible! dries nicely & it isn't flaky like some matte glosses I've tried! amazing color that kind of shows based on your natural lip color!
Brittney B.
Magna, UT
This is one of the best liquid lipsticks I have ever used. It lasts all day through drinking and eating. I got this as a sample in my ipsy bag and am extremely glad I did!
Karina M.
Abington, PA
- Easy to apply
- Lasts a loOong time
- I love the shade Committed (pinky nude)
- I've tried other matte lipsticks but this is one is my favorite because it keeps your lips feeling and looking moist
Jennifer L.
Stephenville , Tx
I love this lipstick. Seriously, it's perfect. It's super matte but it's not too heavy. Plus it lasts most of the day. I even ate and didn't have to re apply! I got a sample from ipsy, but I would most definitely go out and buy it.
Shannon G.
Review for: Adoring more...
Absolutely my FAVORITE liquid lipstick. Colors are amazing and stays on all day. I hate the feeling of lipstick (and my boyfriend especially hates kissing me with them on) so these are a GAME CHANGER. I want to wear them every day!!!
Janelle W.
Sharon Hill, PA
Perfect to use like i trued it so good and it makes my lips smooth and bugger a lil like kylie jenners so yea and when i show my friends they be like "Guuuurrrrrl you look fine with that thang on girl do you thaaaaannnnnngg!!!
Makayla B.
Canal Winchester, OH
Review for: Matte more...
These lipsticks are so perfect! They have the best and most perfect colors and they are not that expensive. They are very long lasting and easy to apply. I own one of the lipsticks and it is one of my favorites. I would definitely buy it again when this one runs out.
Brenda G.
Is this product too drying for lips?
Maria C.
Sylmar, CA
Does it dry out ur lips??
Leah C.
Is this sticky or tacky like some liquid lipsticks? How's the staying power?
Yully C.
Indianapolis, IN
I been looking for new mate liquid lipstick. Do you guys recommend this Meet Mate Hughes liquid lipstick?
Sarah K.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Does this dry out your lips? I really like the Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipsticks and want to try these.

Walmart