BY THEBALM

Meet Matt(e) Hughes long-lasting liquid lipstick by the Balm has a comfortable matte finish that you can depend on.

PRODUCT FEATURES

Long-wearing formula Matte finish Vanilla mint flavor Highly pigmented Doe-foot applicator Paraben-free.

HOW TO USE

Apply using applicator, or with your favorite lip brush, for color that lasts all night.

PRODUCT DETAILS

0.25-oz.

• I been looking for new mate liquid lipstick. Do you guys ...8 Answers
  • Do all of these taste and smell like mint??4 Answers
  • Is really mate and how duration are?1 Answers
theBalm Meet Matt(e) Hughes Long-Lasting Liquid Lipstick
  • "I just Met.. The Balm Meet Matt(e) Hughes "ADORING" I so LOVE this Last Lasting Liquid Lipstick💄. I actually purchased two of them. This Liquid Lipstick stays on for hours, no need to worry about reapply.. Also it doesn't dry up your lips. I have so many great compliments over this deep red lipstick. You will love it too.." in 487 reviews
  • "So comfortable, long lasting, doesn't smudge. can't ask for much more out of a liquid lipstick! I love the color "(COMITTED)" Seriously a great brand, I can't wait to get my hands on all the colors. " in 193 reviews
  • "I tried the color Committed. I love this gloss! It goes onto your lips as gloss, but then dries matted. I immediately ate ice cream after applying it and after finishing, looked into the mirror. The color was still on and didn't look dull like what happens with some other lipsticks or glosses that claim to be long lasting! Highly recommend!" in 64 reviews
lamahi F.
Atlanta, GA
This particular product hydrates my skin . This is a lightweight consistency product . It doesn't feel caked on your skin . This product let's your skin breathe . You can barely feel it on your skin. I recommend all viewers to try this product.
Emily W.
Roxbury
Review for: Honest, Loyal more...
Hands down my favorite liquid matte lipstick! I'm obsessed with The Balm and this lipstick is no exception! It goes on smooth and stays for hours!! I want every color!
Sam O.
Toledo, OH
Review for: Matte more...
Amazing formula! smells like mint chocolate chip! they are drying but if you moisturize & exfoliate before you should be fine! great pigmentation! I recommend Committed & Devoted!
Victoria H.
Sherrills Ford, NC
Review for: Adoring more...
It is incredible how long this product lasts! I don't have much experience with liquid and/or matte lipsticks, so it took me awhile to adjust to the texture. I found layering it over a basic balm keeps lips from getting flaky and dry after application (I also suggest exfoliating your lips if necessary). The fun, minty scent was a nice bonus!
Kate M.
Cuba, MO
Review for: Honest more...
Why does no one talk about these??? The formula is amazing and this color in particular is beautiful. You get a matte lip without that flaky crusty dry crap happening. These are worth every penny.
Brooke L.
Macomb, MI
Love this liquid Lipstick! I will say however, that out of all the liquid lipsticks I've tried, this one is the most drying. Make sure to place a balm underneath before application.
Brittany B.
Philadelphia, PA
My all time favorite liquid lip stick. It lasts all day, even after eating and drinking. I have the shade "Committed" and I use it everyday whether it be over a darker shade or by itself! theBalm Meet Matt(e) Hughes Long-Lasting Liquid Lipstick
Angelica G.
I recently got 'Adoring' it's a dark red color and it's so beautiful! Prefect shade. Lasts all day and doesn't budge. I also got it at Hautelook for $10. So look out for their sales.
Deanna M.
Massapequa Pk, NY
This is my go to every day matte lipstick! I have bought this product over and over again. It stays on my lips through it all. Super easy to apply and smells so good! Every time a friend asks what liquid lipstick I recommend it's always this!
Joanna B.
Tampa, Fl
I've heard so many good things about this liquid lipstick!! So I gave it a try and I absolutely fell in love!! All the shades are super gorgeous you can't go wrong with this one
Brenda G.
Is this product too drying for lips?
Maria C.
Sylmar, CA
Does it dry out ur lips??
Leah C.
Is this sticky or tacky like some liquid lipsticks? How's the staying power?
Yully C.
Indianapolis, IN
I been looking for new mate liquid lipstick. Do you guys recommend this Meet Mate Hughes liquid lipstick?
Sarah K.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Does this dry out your lips? I really like the Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipsticks and want to try these.

Walmart