BY THEBALM

Meet Matt(e) Hughes long-lasting liquid lipstick by the Balm has a comfortable matte finish that you can depend on.

PRODUCT FEATURES

Long-wearing formula Matte finish Vanilla mint flavor Highly pigmented Doe-foot applicator Paraben-free.

HOW TO USE

Apply using applicator, or with your favorite lip brush, for color that lasts all night.

PRODUCT DETAILS

0.25-oz.

• I been looking for new mate liquid lipstick. Do you guys ...8 Answers
  • Do all of these taste and smell like mint??4 Answers
  • Is really mate and how duration are?1 Answers
theBalm Meet Matt(e) Hughes Long-Lasting Liquid Lipstick
  • "I just Met.. The Balm Meet Matt(e) Hughes "ADORING" I so LOVE this Last Lasting Liquid Lipstick💄. I actually purchased two of them. This Liquid Lipstick stays on for hours, no need to worry about reapply.. Also it doesn't dry up your lips. I have so many great compliments over this deep red lipstick. You will love it too.." in 487 reviews
  • "So comfortable, long lasting, doesn't smudge. can't ask for much more out of a liquid lipstick! I love the color "(COMITTED)" Seriously a great brand, I can't wait to get my hands on all the colors. " in 193 reviews
  • "I tried the color Committed. I love this gloss! It goes onto your lips as gloss, but then dries matted. I immediately ate ice cream after applying it and after finishing, looked into the mirror. The color was still on and didn't look dull like what happens with some other lipsticks or glosses that claim to be long lasting! Highly recommend!" in 64 reviews
MaryAnn F.
Review for: Adoring more...
I was apprehensive about trying this lipstick because my experiences with the Balm cosmetics have been very hit or miss. I love a matte lip color though and fell in love with this formula after giving it a shot. It's vibrant and long lasting without being drying and I need to own all of them now.
Bushra K.
This is a perfect nude-pink shade for medium-tan skin tone. My lips did not look dry or patchy. It was long lasting. It smells like mint chocolate chip ice-cream! I received a sample size of this product but I'm definitely purchasing a full size!
Jessica F.
Chesapeake
Review for: Other more...
By far my favorite matte lip gloss ever made! I received the color "committed" in my ipsy bag and knew I couldn't live without it after the first use. Can be purchased at Kohl's and is very easy to apply. I always use with lip liner and is the longest lasting matte gloss I have found so far!!
Brittany B.
Oak Forest, IL
Obsessed with these liquid lipsticks! Have pretty much every color. At first it feels a little sticky but that feeling goes away. It lasts for about 6-8 hours . Favorite colors are committed and charming .
Andrea B.
Rockford, ['', '', '']
These liquid lipsticks are so great! They're really lightweight and comfortable! I bought mine in the shade committed online. It lasted me all day! I'm pretty impressed and will probably buy a few more shades! If you're thinking about buying one, I'd definitely recommend trying them out!
Mallory G.
Lake Elsinore, CA
My favorite liquid lipstick of all time. I believe it has a delightful minty smell. The opacity is great and goes on super easy. I got a sample of this and it has lasted me a long time, so a little will go a long way
Rieffe D.
Joplin, MO
Review for: Honest more...
One of the best liquid lipsticks I've tried! It has a wonderful vanilla scent and it goes on smoothly. It lasts a very long time and it has a great mousse like texture. It's not too thick but not too liquid. I would definitely buy this again!
Arleth D.
Wyoming, MI
Review for: Charming more...
I absolutely LOVE this lipstick! It doesn't transfer at all, its matte, and it lasts all day! It's so amazing you don't even have to reapply throughout the day! And it smells amazing too! Honestly if you haven't tried these matte lipsticks, I totally recommend it. The prices are good too!
Cassie s.
Apo, Ap
Review for: Loyal more...
These liquid lipsticks are amazing! By far the best formula I have tried! They apply like a cream and dry as matte. They smell amazing! Like mint chocolate chip! They aren't tacky or drying. Great product!
Karaleah G.
Albuquerque, NM
Ah I love these! They're the best because they smell like thin mints! I got tons of them when the balm had a 50% off flash sale. They last longer and fade gracefully, and are very pigmented and moisturizing.
Brenda G.
Is this product too drying for lips?
Maria C.
Sylmar, CA
Does it dry out ur lips??
Leah C.
Is this sticky or tacky like some liquid lipsticks? How's the staying power?
Yully C.
Indianapolis, IN
I been looking for new mate liquid lipstick. Do you guys recommend this Meet Mate Hughes liquid lipstick?
Sarah K.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Does this dry out your lips? I really like the Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipsticks and want to try these.

Walmart