BY THEBALM

Meet Matt(e) Hughes long-lasting liquid lipstick by the Balm has a comfortable matte finish that you can depend on.

PRODUCT FEATURES

Long-wearing formula Matte finish Vanilla mint flavor Highly pigmented Doe-foot applicator Paraben-free.

HOW TO USE

Apply using applicator, or with your favorite lip brush, for color that lasts all night.

PRODUCT DETAILS

0.25-oz.

• I been looking for new mate liquid lipstick. Do you guys ...8 Answers
  • Do all of these taste and smell like mint??4 Answers
  • Is really mate and how duration are?1 Answers
theBalm Meet Matt(e) Hughes Long-Lasting Liquid Lipstick
  • "I just Met.. The Balm Meet Matt(e) Hughes "ADORING" I so LOVE this Last Lasting Liquid Lipstick💄. I actually purchased two of them. This Liquid Lipstick stays on for hours, no need to worry about reapply.. Also it doesn't dry up your lips. I have so many great compliments over this deep red lipstick. You will love it too.." in 487 reviews
  • "So comfortable, long lasting, doesn't smudge. can't ask for much more out of a liquid lipstick! I love the color "(COMITTED)" Seriously a great brand, I can't wait to get my hands on all the colors. " in 193 reviews
  • "I tried the color Committed. I love this gloss! It goes onto your lips as gloss, but then dries matted. I immediately ate ice cream after applying it and after finishing, looked into the mirror. The color was still on and didn't look dull like what happens with some other lipsticks or glosses that claim to be long lasting! Highly recommend!" in 64 reviews
Hannah N.
This liquid lipstick and I have had our ups and downs. I like the smell of it and it's really nicely pigmented. However, it doesn't always go on as smoothly as some brands like Stila. So, sometimes my edges look messy.
Wynter Y.
Review for: Adoring more...
This is a really amazing product that stays on really well. It is matte so it does dry but it doesn't dry out the lips too much. I love wearing this product, it's way to wear and apply. Will definitely buy more!
Giulia G.
Staten Island, NY
Meet matte Hughes is my favorite matte lipstick! Let's start by the fact that it smells so amazing, but above all it is super pigmented, they have a variety of beautiful shades and it stays on the whole day without drying your lips but actually hydrating them although is 100% matte and no transfers
Ying W.
Brooklyn, NY
got this in my ipsy bag! it was the first liquid lipstick that i actually liked & it smelled really good too! the packaging is really cute and small, and  i've been trying to find this brand again because i lost my original lipstick. definitley would buy it again if i could find it!
Breonna D.
Odenton, MD
Review for: Adoring more...
Not my favorite formula. There are so many liquid lipsticks on the market now and I felt this one did not compare. It never dried fully matte for me and was more like a sticky lip gloss. I received a sample in my Ipsy glam bag and don't think I would purchase again. It did however have good color payoff.
Katherine A.
Review for: Charming more...
Amazing product! This is my go to liquid lipstick. Applies great. It glides on like butter aha. ☺️ This was actually my first time trying this brand and I must say their products are amazing. They are worth trying.
Renysha F.
Emeryville, CA
Now this is a color I need to try. I love the Matt look and I l love not having to reapply all the time. Yes it is long lasting . Very easy to apply no nee to reapply. I was very happy about it the better the I exp. I would for shower but this again.
Sierra M.
Livonia, MI
Review for: Matte more...
Love this liquid lippie! the smell is amazing, like cupcakes. it is drying, but not unbearably drying. I can wear it for 12 hours, and only have to reapply it once. which is OK, taking in to account how much you eat or drink during the day. I cannot say enough good things about the Balm or this lippie!!
Nina w.
Review for: Matte more...
I've never been a lipstick person because I didn't think they looked good on me, but lately have been wanting to get into wearing some. I received this as a sample in shade Committed. First, the smell, is so good, smells like thin mints. goes on so nice and dries matte. Also absolutely love the color.
Holly A.
Valdosta, Ga
I received a sample of this in my ipsy bag. The sample itself has lasted me months! I will be buying a full size one from Amazon. The matte isn't drying to my lips. It lasts forever. I want to have in all colors!
Brenda G.
Is this product too drying for lips?
Maria C.
Sylmar, CA
Does it dry out ur lips??
Leah C.
Is this sticky or tacky like some liquid lipsticks? How's the staying power?
Sarah K.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Does this dry out your lips? I really like the Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipsticks and want to try these.
Yully C.
Indianapolis, IN
I been looking for new mate liquid lipstick. Do you guys recommend this Meet Mate Hughes liquid lipstick?

back