BY THEBALM

Meet Matt(e) Hughes long-lasting liquid lipstick by the Balm has a comfortable matte finish that you can depend on.

PRODUCT FEATURES

Long-wearing formula Matte finish Vanilla mint flavor Highly pigmented Doe-foot applicator Paraben-free.

HOW TO USE

Apply using applicator, or with your favorite lip brush, for color that lasts all night.

PRODUCT DETAILS

0.25-oz.

• I been looking for new mate liquid lipstick. Do you guys ...8 Answers
  • Do all of these taste and smell like mint??4 Answers
  • Is really mate and how duration are?1 Answers
theBalm Meet Matt(e) Hughes Long-Lasting Liquid Lipstick
  • "I just Met.. The Balm Meet Matt(e) Hughes "ADORING" I so LOVE this Last Lasting Liquid Lipstick💄. I actually purchased two of them. This Liquid Lipstick stays on for hours, no need to worry about reapply.. Also it doesn't dry up your lips. I have so many great compliments over this deep red lipstick. You will love it too.." in 487 reviews
  • "So comfortable, long lasting, doesn't smudge. can't ask for much more out of a liquid lipstick! I love the color "(COMITTED)" Seriously a great brand, I can't wait to get my hands on all the colors. " in 193 reviews
  • "I tried the color Committed. I love this gloss! It goes onto your lips as gloss, but then dries matted. I immediately ate ice cream after applying it and after finishing, looked into the mirror. The color was still on and didn't look dull like what happens with some other lipsticks or glosses that claim to be long lasting! Highly recommend!" in 64 reviews
Nadia R.
I bought this on a whim and I'm so happy I did! It goes on smoothly and stays put! It doesn't even feel like I'm wearing lipstick it's so lightweight. Most liquid lipsticks feel heavy and tacky but not this. Highly recommended.
Katelyn F.
Irving, TX
Love!! These!!! So!!! Much!!!! They are super long lasting and smell so wonderful like vanilla and mint. They only cost $17 each and there is also a mini kit of 6 available for only $29. 10/10 would DEFINITELY recommend
Review for: Matte more...
These liquid lipsticks are amazing!!! They don't dry out your lips at all and they stay on for a very long time. I have tried other liquid lipsticks in the past and didn't know what to expect however these are great products to own. I would recommend this to others. They have a wide range of shades and a good amount of product. Overall I say an amazing product!!
Ruthe T.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Oh my god thebalm meet matt(e) hughes long lasting liquid lipsticks are amazing! They smell super minty and feel really refreshing on the lips! I got mine in an ipsy bag and i am so glad i did ! They are super pigmented and feel amazing on the lips!
Samantha P.
Churchville, PA
Review for: Matte more...
I love love this lip product. I got it in a beauty subscription box and fell in love. It goes on like a liquid and dries into almost a matte color. It stays on great and I love the color I have. The Balm is such a great brand
mariah m.
Rochester , NY
Review for: Matte more...
This lipstick goes on very smoothly and lasts all day. It is very easy to apply and I have bought two of them. I definitely recommend this, though it is a little pricey. This matte lipstick does not even dry your lips out!
Claudia P.
Los Angeles, CA
I tried so many Matte liquid lipsticks and seriously for me it takes the crown!! It's very creamy, pigmented and it dries a perfect Matte! And it doesn't feel dry on my lips. Overall, it's the perfect liquid lipstick ever!
Canny C.
Review for: Loyal more...
I did not like this product. After putting it on and it dried up, it was flakey and looked gross. As if my lip was peeling off. I can see what they were going for, but definitely not for me and I had to return it right away.
Amy R.
Hollywood, FL
These have now become a new favorite of mine wish I could buy the entire line! Night two today and actually found one that was an exact dupe of Bite Beauty Maple! I would buy these again and again. Very very little color transfer and it stayed on for hours and hours and hours!
Melissa S.
Spencerville , IN
I seriously love this stuff! The minty freshness is a nice touch. The color is flattering and this really lasts! Make sure your lips are in good shape bc this will settle into dry spots and cracks like all matte lip products.
Brenda G.
Is this product too drying for lips?
Maria C.
Sylmar, CA
Does it dry out ur lips??
Leah C.
Is this sticky or tacky like some liquid lipsticks? How's the staying power?
Sarah K.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Does this dry out your lips? I really like the Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipsticks and want to try these.
Yully C.
Indianapolis, IN
I been looking for new mate liquid lipstick. Do you guys recommend this Meet Mate Hughes liquid lipstick?

back