BY THEBALM

Meet Matt(e) Hughes long-lasting liquid lipstick by the Balm has a comfortable matte finish that you can depend on.

PRODUCT FEATURES

Long-wearing formula Matte finish Vanilla mint flavor Highly pigmented Doe-foot applicator Paraben-free.

HOW TO USE

Apply using applicator, or with your favorite lip brush, for color that lasts all night.

PRODUCT DETAILS

0.25-oz.

• I been looking for new mate liquid lipstick. Do you guys ...8 Answers
  • Do all of these taste and smell like mint??4 Answers
  • Is really mate and how duration are?1 Answers
theBalm Meet Matt(e) Hughes Long-Lasting Liquid Lipstick
  • "I just Met.. The Balm Meet Matt(e) Hughes "ADORING" I so LOVE this Last Lasting Liquid Lipstick💄. I actually purchased two of them. This Liquid Lipstick stays on for hours, no need to worry about reapply.. Also it doesn't dry up your lips. I have so many great compliments over this deep red lipstick. You will love it too.." in 487 reviews
  • "So comfortable, long lasting, doesn't smudge. can't ask for much more out of a liquid lipstick! I love the color "(COMITTED)" Seriously a great brand, I can't wait to get my hands on all the colors. " in 193 reviews
  • "I tried the color Committed. I love this gloss! It goes onto your lips as gloss, but then dries matted. I immediately ate ice cream after applying it and after finishing, looked into the mirror. The color was still on and didn't look dull like what happens with some other lipsticks or glosses that claim to be long lasting! Highly recommend!" in 64 reviews
Tiffany E.
Erie, Pa
This is the best matte liquid lipstick I have ever used! It lasts for hours, even through eating sometimes. This brand is sold almost exclusively through kohl's. I highly recommend it! It's well worth the $17!
Nisha K.
Review for: Adoring more...
I received this product in my ipsy bag, and I am pleasantly impressed. I'm not one to wear matte colors on my lips, but this may be my exception. Since it is matte, I expected drying, but not at all. My lips feel well hydrated. The colors are also really creamy and have great coverage. I might buy a different color later.
Review for: Charming more...
This is an extremely comfortable liquid lipstick. These don't dry down all the way so there is still a slight moisture left on your lips, still matte though, that makes these so comfortable to wear all day. I do overline my lips and this product does not emphasize that. The price is reasonable for such a great formula.
Amaya J.
Ballston Spa, NY
I own these in three shades and I like them. They go on pigmented and smooth and they feel nice on the lips. However, after a couple hours of wear they start to crumble slightly but it doesn't happen too me every time I wear it
Alisson N.
Review for: Loyal more...
I love this line! I bought the bright red but personally it doesn't look good on my skin tone, they were out of stock of the nude ones): I totally recommend this line though. It stay put. Just moisturize your lips beforehand!
Brandy P.
Review for: Matte more...
I received The Balm Meet Matte lipstick in my ipsy bag. I have never used matte lipstick and was very skeptical. I hate my lips feeling dry.

I was and still am pleasantly surprised with this product. It's a beautiful color. it dries to a matte without drying my lops. It's long-lasting. I love it. My new fav lipstick.
Nadia R.
I bought this on a whim and I'm so happy I did! It goes on smoothly and stays put! It doesn't even feel like I'm wearing lipstick it's so lightweight. Most liquid lipsticks feel heavy and tacky but not this. Highly recommended.
Katelyn F.
Irving, TX
Love!! These!!! So!!! Much!!!! They are super long lasting and smell so wonderful like vanilla and mint. They only cost $17 each and there is also a mini kit of 6 available for only $29. 10/10 would DEFINITELY recommend
Kaitlyn W.
Virginia Bch, VA
Review for: Charming more...
This is an amazing liquid lipstick. This shade is so flattering on almost every skin tone. The formula is not drying and is sort of a mousse like texture. It is so opaque and pretty. It also has a minty smell but it is not to strong.
Ashleigh A.
Sandy, OR
I love this stuff! The color is beautiful and the formula is super long lasting. It has a nice minty smell and glides on smooth. It can be slightly drying like most liquid lipsticks, but not nearly as bad as some other formulas.
Brenda G.
Is this product too drying for lips?
Maria C.
Sylmar, CA
Does it dry out ur lips??
Leah C.
Is this sticky or tacky like some liquid lipsticks? How's the staying power?
Sarah K.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Does this dry out your lips? I really like the Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipsticks and want to try these.
Yully C.
Indianapolis, IN
I been looking for new mate liquid lipstick. Do you guys recommend this Meet Mate Hughes liquid lipstick?

back