BY THEBALM

Meet Matt(e) Hughes long-lasting liquid lipstick by the Balm has a comfortable matte finish that you can depend on.

PRODUCT FEATURES

Long-wearing formula Matte finish Vanilla mint flavor Highly pigmented Doe-foot applicator Paraben-free.

HOW TO USE

Apply using applicator, or with your favorite lip brush, for color that lasts all night.

PRODUCT DETAILS

0.25-oz.

• I been looking for new mate liquid lipstick. Do you guys ...8 Answers
  • Do all of these taste and smell like mint??4 Answers
  • Is really mate and how duration are?1 Answers
theBalm Meet Matt(e) Hughes Long-Lasting Liquid Lipstick
  • "I just Met.. The Balm Meet Matt(e) Hughes "ADORING" I so LOVE this Last Lasting Liquid Lipstick💄. I actually purchased two of them. This Liquid Lipstick stays on for hours, no need to worry about reapply.. Also it doesn't dry up your lips. I have so many great compliments over this deep red lipstick. You will love it too.." in 487 reviews
  • "So comfortable, long lasting, doesn't smudge. can't ask for much more out of a liquid lipstick! I love the color "(COMITTED)" Seriously a great brand, I can't wait to get my hands on all the colors. " in 193 reviews
  • "I tried the color Committed. I love this gloss! It goes onto your lips as gloss, but then dries matted. I immediately ate ice cream after applying it and after finishing, looked into the mirror. The color was still on and didn't look dull like what happens with some other lipsticks or glosses that claim to be long lasting! Highly recommend!" in 64 reviews
Autumn M.
Denver, CO
Review for: Adoring more...
I have this liquid lipstick in "Honest" and "Committed", both shades and absolutely stunning. I do find them to be a bit sticky for the first hour and wish they were just a TAD more long lasting. The formula has a fresh minty feeling to it, which I find as an added bonus to using. Overall they're a great liquid lipstick for the price.
Breanna C.
Sparks, NV
Very good, hydrating, long lasting and pigmented liquid lipstick. plus they smell AMAZING like mint ice cream lol. These are one of my fave go-to liquid lipsticks. They do not flake off or smear, they just wear off in a nice way.
Amanda K.
Honolulu , HI
I LOVE LOVE LOVE all TheBalm Meet Matte Hughes!! The formula is nice and creamy but dries to a beautiful matte. I put some Burt's bees on before applying and it keeps my lips looking smooth. Besides Colourpop this brand is my fav.
Katherine S.
Lake villa, Il
I got a sample of this in an ipsy bag and was very happy with it. It's a great matte finish and lasts all day. The color was great and didn't fade over the day. I would recommend this product to other and would buy the full size.
Catie B.
Anniston, AL
Review for: Loyal more...
This is probably the most matte lipstick you can get. I have one and I never reach for it because it's a little drying on the lips but is a beautiful shade. I like to mix it with a more moisturizing lip balm and it ends up being fine
Hailey P.
York, PA
To say I love this lipstick would be an under statement. The formula is mousey rather than a thinner liquid so it goes matte almost immediately and feels and smells great. I can put this on, wear it all day, eat, and barely have to retouch. I highly recommend to everyone!
Maria C.
Alhambra , Ca
Review for: Adoring more...
jessica S.
Denver, CO
Pick up "charming" today and I love the color! such a great everyday color for on the job. it does not become clumpy or rub off as easy on your lips! great for long lasting I ate an entire dinner and my lipstick was still flawless
Adria S.
Tucson, AZ
I absolutely love this liquid lipstick! it smells so good and it feels so good as you are putting it on! another thing is that it lasts a very long time once you put it on! I would defenetly go and buy other colors of this! and this color is my go to for everyday lips!
Review for: Charming more...
This is an extremely comfortable liquid lipstick. These don't dry down all the way so there is still a slight moisture left on your lips, still matte though, that makes these so comfortable to wear all day. I do overline my lips and this product does not emphasize that. The price is reasonable for such a great formula.
Brenda G.
Is this product too drying for lips?
Maria C.
Sylmar, CA
Does it dry out ur lips??
Leah C.
Is this sticky or tacky like some liquid lipsticks? How's the staying power?
Sarah K.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Does this dry out your lips? I really like the Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipsticks and want to try these.
Yully C.
Indianapolis, IN
I been looking for new mate liquid lipstick. Do you guys recommend this Meet Mate Hughes liquid lipstick?

back