BY THEBALM

Meet Matt(e) Hughes long-lasting liquid lipstick by the Balm has a comfortable matte finish that you can depend on.

PRODUCT FEATURES

Long-wearing formula Matte finish Vanilla mint flavor Highly pigmented Doe-foot applicator Paraben-free.

HOW TO USE

Apply using applicator, or with your favorite lip brush, for color that lasts all night.

PRODUCT DETAILS

0.25-oz.

• I been looking for new mate liquid lipstick. Do you guys ...8 Answers
  • Do all of these taste and smell like mint??4 Answers
  • Is really mate and how duration are?1 Answers
theBalm Meet Matt(e) Hughes Long-Lasting Liquid Lipstick
  • "I just Met.. The Balm Meet Matt(e) Hughes "ADORING" I so LOVE this Last Lasting Liquid Lipstick💄. I actually purchased two of them. This Liquid Lipstick stays on for hours, no need to worry about reapply.. Also it doesn't dry up your lips. I have so many great compliments over this deep red lipstick. You will love it too.." in 487 reviews
  • "So comfortable, long lasting, doesn't smudge. can't ask for much more out of a liquid lipstick! I love the color "(COMITTED)" Seriously a great brand, I can't wait to get my hands on all the colors. " in 193 reviews
  • "I tried the color Committed. I love this gloss! It goes onto your lips as gloss, but then dries matted. I immediately ate ice cream after applying it and after finishing, looked into the mirror. The color was still on and didn't look dull like what happens with some other lipsticks or glosses that claim to be long lasting! Highly recommend!" in 64 reviews
Susie G.
I'm really loving this. I have trouble with matte lipstick being very over drying and uncomfortable. They also make my lips look horrible and wrinkly. I have no issues with this lipstick though! I wish they had more shades- there isn't a big selection.
Natalia K.
Windermere, FL
Review for: Adoring more...
I loved this liquid lipstick. It is so long lasting! It doesn't come off when I drink or eat anything. It is a bit drying on my lips, but it is totally worth it. Not to mention it smells amazing! I would recommend this 11/10 times. I have it in the color "Committed," which is the perfect color for probably anyone to be honest. Definitely worth it!
Sarah Y.
El Cajon, CA
I have this is the shade committed and absolutely love this. Its in my bag daily and I used it as my go to lip product. I will say it works a lot better with a lip liner but I still love the color and long staying power it has.
Evelyn C.
Yorba Linda, CA
LOVE LOVE LOVE this formula. It goes on smooth and dried down perfectly. It's so light weight on the lips and it lasts all day. Even after you eat it comes off flawlessly. This is a matte liquid lipstick that you can retouch with out it getting crumbly. I highly recommend this brand.
Brandy O.
Rochester, NY
Review for: Adoring more...
I received this in my October Glam Bag 2015, and not this is hands down my new favorite liquid to matte lip color! It goes on so smooth and smells minty. It doesn't bleed at all! I received the shade "Committed" and it's such a perfect everyday color. It's a very nice blush shade. It doesn't feel tacky at all, and didn't dry out my lips either!
Ally M.
Absecon, NJ
Love it! Goes on kind of sticky at first but when it dries it's flawless. Last ALL day. This is the first one I bought but I will be buying more. Colors are so pigmented. It's easy to apply, but be careful because it is so pigmented, if you get it anywhere but your lips it will stain.
carmen l.
Morristown, TN
Review for: Honest more...
Love love I came across this brand of liquid lipstick through my ipsy I believe and omg I had never used Matte but this color is devine i love it long lasting even after drinking or eating tacos. Doesn't flake will def be buying this product
Stephanie H.
Chesterfield, MI
I am completely obsessed with this liquid lipstick! It goes on creamy, dries matte and lasts ALL day. Even when I have greasy foods, it stays on! It doesn't dry out my lips or have a bad smell. I will always recommend this to everyone I know.
Heather B.
Johnson City, TN
I've tried soooo many different lip stains and this one is by far the best. I love the color and it doesn't stay tacky feeling forever like a lot of them do. This stain also lasts all day. I rarely have to apply a new coat in a day and if I do I definitely don't have to more than once.
Barbara A.
Love it love it indeed I love it!!!! 👌🏽🙅🏽💁🏽
Awesome product ever!! If I knew about it before would have tones of lipsticks of Meet Matt(e) Hughes!!
Anywho yessss definitely do recommend this product to be purchased. It stays all day, makes my lips look fabulous!! 👄💋🙅🏽😁
Brenda G.
Is this product too drying for lips?
Maria C.
Sylmar, CA
Does it dry out ur lips??
Leah C.
Is this sticky or tacky like some liquid lipsticks? How's the staying power?
Sarah K.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Does this dry out your lips? I really like the Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipsticks and want to try these.
Yully C.
Indianapolis, IN
I been looking for new mate liquid lipstick. Do you guys recommend this Meet Mate Hughes liquid lipstick?

back