BY THEBALM

Is your lipstick relationship complicated? Then it’s time to Meet Matt(e) Hughes, our collection of liquid lipsticks that come in 18 swoon-worthy shades. With a matte finish and long-lasting formula, your color will stay true, without being clingy.

Stay-true liquid lipsticks
18 swoon-worthy shades
Matte finish, long-lasting formula

• I been looking for new mate liquid lipstick. Do you guys ...8 Answers
  • Do all of these taste and smell like mint??4 Answers
  • Is really mate and how duration are?1 Answers
theBalm Meet Matt(e) Hughes® Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick
  • "I just Met.. The Balm Meet Matt(e) Hughes "ADORING" I so LOVE this Last Lasting Liquid Lipstick💄. I actually purchased two of them. This Liquid Lipstick stays on for hours, no need to worry about reapply.. Also it doesn't dry up your lips. I have so many great compliments over this deep red lipstick. You will love it too.." in 487 reviews
  • "So comfortable, long lasting, doesn't smudge. can't ask for much more out of a liquid lipstick! I love the color "(COMITTED)" Seriously a great brand, I can't wait to get my hands on all the colors. " in 193 reviews
  • "I tried the color Committed. I love this gloss! It goes onto your lips as gloss, but then dries matted. I immediately ate ice cream after applying it and after finishing, looked into the mirror. The color was still on and didn't look dull like what happens with some other lipsticks or glosses that claim to be long lasting! Highly recommend!" in 64 reviews
Calie P.
Middlesboro, KY
This is a great lipstick. I love the formula and how it doesn’t get patchy at all! It so easy to apply and wears all day long! I constantly use this when I’m wearing a everyday makeup look and I use it on my clients as well! I highly recommend this product!
Not only does it look good but it smells even better! I can not get enough of the peppermint scent it has!
Abby G.
Turlock
I love this liquid lipstick! It is my favorite nude shade and I will be purchasing more lipsticks for this brand it was my first time trying it and I fell in love! This lip product does not dry your lips it actually has a mint scent to it , I think it has something to make your lips soft bc my lips always look healthy when I use this product ❤️
Vonda K.
This is the best lip product I've tried, and I've tried a lot. It smells nice, it doesn't smudge, it lasts all day, it doesn't dry out. It's practically perfect in every way ♥
Angela S.
North St Paul, MN
Review for: Loyal more...
This is my favorite liquid lipstick formula. They last ALL DAY and they aren’t drying at all! It’s my favorite red in my collection, too. So vibrant and flattering! They smell like thin mint cookies, too! I love this brand and this formula
Heather P.
BROCKTON, MA
Another FAVORITE liquid lip! I got this one in a 2 pack. I use the red one first with the brown one ontop and it leaves a gorgeous lip color. I have gotten so many compliments on these liquid lips! They are smooth and lightweight plus they stay on all day long!
Bay P.
This is THE BEST red lipstick i’ve ever had. I’m going as Columbia from Rocky Horror Picture Show this year for Halloween, and this is perfect for my costume. I’ve also used it just for going out. It smells great and one application lasts the whole night, as long as you don’t chew your lips or eat a lot of greasy food. This is my #HalloWin!
Stacie P.
Acworth, GA
Review for: Other more...
I have a few colors but my favorite is committed. I LOVE this lipstick. It lasts pretty darn well, even through eating a giant burrito. It is a little sticky, especially if you put on a thick/multiple coats. I like it better than my lipsense because it’s just one layer and not as difficult to apply or remove. The cost is also better, ranging from $8-18, depending on color and where purchased. Definitely recommend!theBalm Meet Matt(e) Hughes Long-Lasting Liquid Lipstick
Verenise B.
La Habra
I absolutely love love love this matte lip gloss it is super easy and creamy to apply and it dries up instantly. It doesn’t smear and you can wear it all day long with no problem, this brand by far deserves 10 stars if possible 💝
Ashley C.
Review for: Honest more...
These are great liquid lipsticks. They apply evenly, stay on for a decent amount of time and smell like thin mints! I have noticed that applying a second coat will look patchy and they don’t hold up very well if you’re eating.
Mercedes V.
Houston
Review for: Sincere, Adoring, Charming, Other more...
These lipsticks are my all time fav!!!! Although I do find some slight changes in the consistency from color to color they are all still great! My favorite is committed. I use this lipstick on a day to day basis as well as on all my brides. This is because they literally last ALL day.
Best part is they smell AMAZINGGG!!!! Almost like mint chocolate.
Brenda G.
Is this product too drying for lips?
Maria C.
Sylmar, CA
Does it dry out ur lips??
Leah C.
Is this sticky or tacky like some liquid lipsticks? How's the staying power?
Yully C.
Indianapolis, IN
I been looking for new mate liquid lipstick. Do you guys recommend this Meet Mate Hughes liquid lipstick?
Sarah K.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Does this dry out your lips? I really like the Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipsticks and want to try these.

Amazon