BY THEBALM

Is your lipstick relationship complicated? Then it’s time to Meet Matt(e) Hughes, our collection of liquid lipsticks that come in 18 swoon-worthy shades. With a matte finish and long-lasting formula, your color will stay true, without being clingy.

Stay-true liquid lipsticks
18 swoon-worthy shades
Matte finish, long-lasting formula

• I been looking for new mate liquid lipstick. Do you guys ...8 Answers
  • Do all of these taste and smell like mint??4 Answers
  • Is really mate and how duration are?2 Answers
theBalm Meet Matt(e) Hughes® Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick
  • "I just Met.. The Balm Meet Matt(e) Hughes "ADORING" I so LOVE this Last Lasting Liquid Lipstick💄. I actually purchased two of them. This Liquid Lipstick stays on for hours, no need to worry about reapply.. Also it doesn't dry up your lips. I have so many great compliments over this deep red lipstick. You will love it too.." in 487 reviews
  • "So comfortable, long lasting, doesn't smudge. can't ask for much more out of a liquid lipstick! I love the color "(COMITTED)" Seriously a great brand, I can't wait to get my hands on all the colors. " in 193 reviews
  • "I tried the color Committed. I love this gloss! It goes onto your lips as gloss, but then dries matted. I immediately ate ice cream after applying it and after finishing, looked into the mirror. The color was still on and didn't look dull like what happens with some other lipsticks or glosses that claim to be long lasting! Highly recommend!" in 64 reviews
blancaaa ✨.
Garden Grove
In all honesty I prefer this liquid lip over any other brand! It’s super easy to apply and lasts pretty much all day. I love how it’s not one bit sticky like other matte liquid lipsticks. I definitely recommend 🙌🏼
Jaime b.
Plainview, TX
These liquid lipsticks are great. They dry down quickly to a matte finish with minimal transfer and aren't drying. The colors are great everyday shades. If you wear nontraditional shades, then these aren't for you.
Kelly N.
Lebanon
I prefer this one over the stila long lasting anyday. But still hard to get off your lips without scrubbing your lips completely off. Loved the color and loved the smell and formula. I'd recommend these anyday.
Sara C.
My absolute favorite Matte lip color! Goes on perfectly (always within the lines, ha!) isn't drying, great pigment, and lasts a long time! Super cute packaging & good price! Would definitely recommend to others!
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
Received this in one of my ipsy bags. It worked so great and lasted all day. I have since purchased a couple of full size bottles and I love them. I would buy again and recommend to others. This is a great brand.
Ashley C.
Warrensburg
Review for: Honest more...
Amazing color pay off! Although a little sticky it isn't awful and stays on my lips very well! Good price for the value that comes with it and easy to buy I purchased mine at khols and I've bought two already.
April A.
Phoenix, AZ
Stays on all day, I do not have to retouch this lipstick like other ones, I highly recommend it if you want something that will last when you go out, it won’t come off by eating food or drinking a beverage!
Rosemary L.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Review for: Other more...
I use Trustworthy, I love this lipstick! So easy to apply, quick to dry, and doesn't get on your teeth! Also won't transfer with a kiss to your significant other! I would definitely recommend this lipstick!
Blue H.
Review for: Loyal more...
Ahh I love this formula! It is a beautiful, quick drying matte formula... long lasting, smudge proof and all that! It is not really drying at all, though. And it smells like chocolate mint! I adore it.
Renee A.
I absolutely love these liquid lipsticks! They smell wonderful and feel great. Unlike other matte lip products, they're not thick and cakey at all. Colors are vibrant. Very long-lasting, safe to eat & drink. Highly recommend for dates!
Brenda G.
Is this product too drying for lips?
Maria C.
Sylmar, CA
Does it dry out ur lips??
Leah C.
Is this sticky or tacky like some liquid lipsticks? How's the staying power?
Yully C.
Indianapolis, IN
I been looking for new mate liquid lipstick. Do you guys recommend this Meet Mate Hughes liquid lipstick?
Sarah K.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Does this dry out your lips? I really like the Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipsticks and want to try these.

Amazon