BY THEBALM

Is your lipstick relationship complicated? Then it’s time to Meet Matt(e) Hughes, our collection of liquid lipsticks that come in 18 swoon-worthy shades. With a matte finish and long-lasting formula, your color will stay true, without being clingy.

Stay-true liquid lipsticks
18 swoon-worthy shades
Matte finish, long-lasting formula

• I been looking for new mate liquid lipstick. Do you guys ...8 Answers
  • Do all of these taste and smell like mint??4 Answers
  • Is really mate and how duration are?2 Answers
theBalm Meet Matt(e) Hughes® Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick
  • "I just Met.. The Balm Meet Matt(e) Hughes "ADORING" I so LOVE this Last Lasting Liquid Lipstick💄. I actually purchased two of them. This Liquid Lipstick stays on for hours, no need to worry about reapply.. Also it doesn't dry up your lips. I have so many great compliments over this deep red lipstick. You will love it too.." in 487 reviews
  • "So comfortable, long lasting, doesn't smudge. can't ask for much more out of a liquid lipstick! I love the color "(COMITTED)" Seriously a great brand, I can't wait to get my hands on all the colors. " in 193 reviews
  • "I tried the color Committed. I love this gloss! It goes onto your lips as gloss, but then dries matted. I immediately ate ice cream after applying it and after finishing, looked into the mirror. The color was still on and didn't look dull like what happens with some other lipsticks or glosses that claim to be long lasting! Highly recommend!" in 64 reviews
Megan H.
Davis, CA
I have a very similar color called Dedicated. Really nice formula regardless of the color! I'm a light to medium light skin tone with yellow under tones and I think this color (or, one very very similar) is super pretty
Arlene M.
I wore this all last night and man I loved it. It stayed on and my lipstick was slaying all night. It's easy to apply and the shades are amazing. It's so great , a friend recommended me this and I can't stop wearing it!
Rachel C.
Very lovely color and top notch formula. Comfortable, lightweight formula with long lasting staying power and a divine scent. "Charming" is very charming, indeed. I would definitely recommend everyone try this one out.
Renee A.
I own multiple colors because I can't get over these liquid lipsticks. Vibrant pigmentation and great texture. Looks nice, but feels even better on your lips. Plus, they smell Delicious. If you're looking for a matte lipstick, you have to give the a try!
Tom G.
Review for: Loyal more...
Where do I begin?It doesn't budge,it smells amazing,it applies so well,the applicator is nice and long,it looks adorable,and the vintage aesthetic adds points to it too,other than being impossible to remove I love it
Amanda D.
Clinton Township
I love this formula. I am a huge fan of there lipsticks. They don't dry out my lips and you can also mix colors without it looking like a mess. Wish there was actually more in the tube though. I run out way too fast.
Michelle M.
Santa Fe Springs, CA
These lip sticks are very comfortable to wear. I apply chap stick on before applying any liquid lip. It lasts a long time. They have a good variation of colors. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Indira V.
Review for: Loyal more...
This liquid lipsticks is the perfect shade of red for medium skin tones with yellow/gold undertones. It's long lasting and not drying. I got it in a sample but I will definitely buy the full size. I totally recommend this.
blancaaa ✨.
Garden Grove
In all honesty I prefer this liquid lip over any other brand! It’s super easy to apply and lasts pretty much all day. I love how it’s not one bit sticky like other matte liquid lipsticks. I definitely recommend 🙌🏼
Jaime b.
Plainview, TX
These liquid lipsticks are great. They dry down quickly to a matte finish with minimal transfer and aren't drying. The colors are great everyday shades. If you wear nontraditional shades, then these aren't for you.
Brenda G.
Is this product too drying for lips?
Maria C.
Sylmar, CA
Does it dry out ur lips??
Leah C.
Is this sticky or tacky like some liquid lipsticks? How's the staying power?
Yully C.
Indianapolis, IN
I been looking for new mate liquid lipstick. Do you guys recommend this Meet Mate Hughes liquid lipstick?
Sarah K.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Does this dry out your lips? I really like the Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipsticks and want to try these.

Amazon