BY THEBALM

Is your lipstick relationship complicated? Then it’s time to Meet Matt(e) Hughes, our collection of liquid lipsticks that come in 18 swoon-worthy shades. With a matte finish and long-lasting formula, your color will stay true, without being clingy.

Stay-true liquid lipsticks
18 swoon-worthy shades
Matte finish, long-lasting formula

• I been looking for new mate liquid lipstick. Do you guys ...8 Answers
  • Do all of these taste and smell like mint??4 Answers
  • Is really mate and how duration are?2 Answers
theBalm Meet Matt(e) Hughes® Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick
  • "I just Met.. The Balm Meet Matt(e) Hughes "ADORING" I so LOVE this Last Lasting Liquid Lipstick💄. I actually purchased two of them. This Liquid Lipstick stays on for hours, no need to worry about reapply.. Also it doesn't dry up your lips. I have so many great compliments over this deep red lipstick. You will love it too.." in 487 reviews
  • "So comfortable, long lasting, doesn't smudge. can't ask for much more out of a liquid lipstick! I love the color "(COMITTED)" Seriously a great brand, I can't wait to get my hands on all the colors. " in 193 reviews
  • "I tried the color Committed. I love this gloss! It goes onto your lips as gloss, but then dries matted. I immediately ate ice cream after applying it and after finishing, looked into the mirror. The color was still on and didn't look dull like what happens with some other lipsticks or glosses that claim to be long lasting! Highly recommend!" in 64 reviews
Jackie J.
Minnetonka, MN
I LOVE these liquid lipsticks! I got a mini set for Christmas and absolutely love the formula! The shades are beautiful, and they are very comfortable and long lasting, plus they don’t transfer! I am very happy with these lipsticks!
Ronni B.
Harleysville, PA
I love this lipstick!!! After looking forever for a matte nude lip that matches my lip color I got this in my ipsy bag and was soooooo happy. It looks so smooth and lasts all day. Would absolutely buy it again after this runs out.
Angela S.
Austin , KY
Review for: Chivalrous more...
Never heard of this brand until ipsy sent it to me. Loved the color, the long lasting wear of it. It didn't smudge and continued to last through out my day. Checked on pricing and seemed affordable for the quality of product it was
courtney w.
These are my favorite liquid lipsticks. They smell great like mint, and are drying but also comfortable. The colors are all really pigmented and I own I of them and love them all formula wise, but they could use more color range.
Orchid O.
Mission, TX
I love the color pigment to these they’re absolutely gorgeous!! They’re long lasting and the color stays true all day the only down fall would be the dryness from it being extremely matte but other than that.. awesome product!
Sweta R.
Review for: Other more...
Like the smell of this lipstick. It smells minty. The color lasts long. I have one in the color committed. It’s kind of pricy though. It’s not an unique color. It’s a brownish nude and I have other lipsticks with similar color.
Mirror M.
Tallahassee, FL
Liquid lipstick is become a huge trend going into fall, and while some matte liquid lipsticks are drying and flaky, theBalm Meet Matte Hughes definitely pushes ahead of the rest with its hydrating formula. When applied, this lipstick has a cooling, hydrating feel to it, the tingly sensation similar to Burt’s Bees, and it keeps lips moisturized all day long, which is especially great as we move into colder, harsher months. Because of it’s unique hydrating formula, this lipstick doesn’t dry up or flake off during the day like many other liquid lipsticks. One downfall, however, is that theBalm’s version of liquid lipsticks doesn’t boast the same all day stay power as it’s competitors, meaning you will have to reapply throughout the day and especially after eating and drinking.
Anai R.
Review for: Charming more...
I love this product so much it is one of my favorite liquid lip formulas. Although the balms color range isn't the best they do have nice neutrals and reds. I have most of the shades and i keep buying them and using them all!
Sydney D.
Saint Paris, OH
I received this product as a deluxe sample in my monthly glam bag from Ipsy a couple months ago. I had really high hopes for this product and really wanted to like it!! However, I was very disappointed in the whole thing. I applied the liquid lipstick to my lips and immediately noticed the silky texture of the product when it went on with the application brush. I really thought this was going to be an A+ product. But once it dried a couple minutes later, my lips looked like they were flaking with pink colored dandruff... I was let down by this brand that I had really respected beforehand. There is also one more thing I want to point out; this formula has a very strong smell of mint. So strong to the point it was making my lips tingle and slightly burn. Overall, I would not recommend this liquid lipstick.
Brooke H.
LOVE this liquid lipstick. I have it in the shade pink and use it almost every day. It doesn't make my lips look cracked or dry, but makes them perfectly matte and long lasting. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Brenda G.
Is this product too drying for lips?
Maria C.
Sylmar, CA
Does it dry out ur lips??
Leah C.
Is this sticky or tacky like some liquid lipsticks? How's the staying power?
Yully C.
Indianapolis, IN
I been looking for new mate liquid lipstick. Do you guys recommend this Meet Mate Hughes liquid lipstick?
Sarah K.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Does this dry out your lips? I really like the Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipsticks and want to try these.

Amazon