BY THEBALM

Is your lipstick relationship complicated? Then it’s time to Meet Matt(e) Hughes, our collection of liquid lipsticks that come in 18 swoon-worthy shades. With a matte finish and long-lasting formula, your color will stay true, without being clingy.

Stay-true liquid lipsticks
18 swoon-worthy shades
Matte finish, long-lasting formula

• I been looking for new mate liquid lipstick. Do you guys ...8 Answers
  • Do all of these taste and smell like mint??4 Answers
  • Is really mate and how duration are?2 Answers
theBalm Meet Matt(e) Hughes® Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick
  • "I just Met.. The Balm Meet Matt(e) Hughes "ADORING" I so LOVE this Last Lasting Liquid Lipstick💄. I actually purchased two of them. This Liquid Lipstick stays on for hours, no need to worry about reapply.. Also it doesn't dry up your lips. I have so many great compliments over this deep red lipstick. You will love it too.." in 487 reviews
  • "So comfortable, long lasting, doesn't smudge. can't ask for much more out of a liquid lipstick! I love the color "(COMITTED)" Seriously a great brand, I can't wait to get my hands on all the colors. " in 193 reviews
  • "I tried the color Committed. I love this gloss! It goes onto your lips as gloss, but then dries matted. I immediately ate ice cream after applying it and after finishing, looked into the mirror. The color was still on and didn't look dull like what happens with some other lipsticks or glosses that claim to be long lasting! Highly recommend!" in 64 reviews
Yuricela D.
I tried this when my Anastasia lipstick came off bc I had ate and it is very beautiful I forgot the name of the lipstick but it was very similar to the one I have. I love these and I want to get all of the colors. Very pigmented. I recommend to everyone.
I love it
Megan K.
Pepperell
Review for: Chivalrous more...
I love these liquid lipsticks because they are so creamy and look gorgeous. They don’t dry down to where it sinks into every crack in the lips they are a perfect matte. The color is so pretty on the lips and lasts long as well. I would recommend to a friend and buy again.
kali e.
Review for: Charming more...
This is one of my favorite lip products, a ton of my friends say this is my signature color and one of their favorites I wear. It's long lasting and dries down fast. Fairly good transfer wise too. I would definitely get a few other colors.
Ana T.
Santa Maria, CA
Review for: Sincere more...
These lipsticks are amazing!!💋They are long lasting and they look supper pretty they are really matte and they have sort of a mint smell I would definitely recommend these 💋💕💕theBalm Meet Matt(e) Hughes® Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick
Melisa R.
Kissimmee
In my top 3 best liquid lipsticks. This liquid lipstick is super hydrating. Since it's a matte liquid lip, it's hard to believe that it's hydrating, but it is. And it has like a minty feeling that's soooo good. Super underrated for sure.
Yeimi C.
Los Angeles, CA
I personally did not like these. They smell pretty good (like peppermint) but they just did not last long at all. I do think that they are a bit pricey for the amount of product and the quality and there are better options on the market.
Kellie N.
I love the color and the smell of this liquid lipstick. It smells like thin mints. The packaging is so cute. It was easy to apply and lasted longer than some of the liquid lipstick that I’ve bought in the past year. I bought other colors as well. I would highly recommend it.
Chia L.
Manitowoc, WI
These are somewhat creamy when you first apply it on. It does dry pretty fast and doesn't look crusty whatsoever. And they are affordable compared to those high end liquids.
Hannah H.
Belleville
This was the first liquid lipstick I ever used and I will always love it. The scent is amazing and minty but not too overpowering. They feel great and not too drying. They last well and touch up quickly. I can’t say enough good things!
Lauren R.
Northport, NY
1,044 reviews
This is one of my favorites liquid lipsticks! The color range is so pretty and they really do stay on your lips all day! They aren't drying at all, almost like a satin lip. They don't dry down all the way which i kinda like. I highly recommend getting this lipstick!
Brenda G.
Is this product too drying for lips?
Maria C.
Sylmar, CA
Does it dry out ur lips??
Leah C.
Is this sticky or tacky like some liquid lipsticks? How's the staying power?
Yully C.
Indianapolis, IN
I been looking for new mate liquid lipstick. Do you guys recommend this Meet Mate Hughes liquid lipstick?
Sarah K.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Does this dry out your lips? I really like the Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipsticks and want to try these.

Amazon