BY THEBALM

Is your lipstick relationship complicated? Then it’s time to Meet Matt(e) Hughes, our collection of liquid lipsticks that come in 18 swoon-worthy shades. With a matte finish and long-lasting formula, your color will stay true, without being clingy.

Stay-true liquid lipsticks
18 swoon-worthy shades
Matte finish, long-lasting formula

• I been looking for new mate liquid lipstick. Do you guys ...8 Answers
  • Do all of these taste and smell like mint??4 Answers
  • Is really mate and how duration are?1 Answers
theBalm Meet Matt(e) Hughes® Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick
  • "I just Met.. The Balm Meet Matt(e) Hughes "ADORING" I so LOVE this Last Lasting Liquid Lipstick💄. I actually purchased two of them. This Liquid Lipstick stays on for hours, no need to worry about reapply.. Also it doesn't dry up your lips. I have so many great compliments over this deep red lipstick. You will love it too.." in 487 reviews
  • "So comfortable, long lasting, doesn't smudge. can't ask for much more out of a liquid lipstick! I love the color "(COMITTED)" Seriously a great brand, I can't wait to get my hands on all the colors. " in 193 reviews
  • "I tried the color Committed. I love this gloss! It goes onto your lips as gloss, but then dries matted. I immediately ate ice cream after applying it and after finishing, looked into the mirror. The color was still on and didn't look dull like what happens with some other lipsticks or glosses that claim to be long lasting! Highly recommend!" in 64 reviews
Vanessa D.
Dos Palos, CA
I absolutely love the bomb cosmetics. And this matte lip color is to die for. The shade is amazing. It has a nice little minty scent to it. It stays on all day, it feels really nice on your lips it doesn't feel dry or flaky. This is just 100% the best lip color I've used
Lindsay A.
Anderson, IN
Really a big fan of every theBalm product that I've used, especially the Meet Matte Hughes lipstick. It really does last and feels nice and doesn't make my lips look dry. Definitely recommend!
Samantha M.
Graham, NC
I love this liquid lipstick. Great color and the matte effect looks awesome. It also has a minty scent to it. I wear it all the time. By far my favorite lip product... Like using it with my color stay lipstick.
Blanca R.
Las Vegas, NV
The first one i ever used was a mini one that i received in my Ipsy bag and i fell in love with it. It smells like chocolate mint and it works great. It was not sticky at all and it was very long lasting. I definitely recommend these. I bought them from Kohls.
Cierra F.
Review for: Sentimental more...
I️ have used these liquid lips many times and bought them only a few times! You have to use so little product that the tube lasts forever! They feel so great on the lips and don’t dry them out! I️ highly recommend these if you want a long lasting liquid lip and don’t want to fork out over $20!
Moriah J.
I tried the shade committed I believe. It was a brighter nude shade that once dried showed every wrinkle and divot in my lips. It did stay on. I could rub it with my finger and nothing would come off, but from up close I don't like how rough it made my lips look and how exaggerated all the lines were. It is an average liquid lipstick though. A lot have this issue.
Kenzie J.
This lipstick is very good! It is light and pigmented. It is not sticky on you lips. It feels creamy. There is a little bit of transfer. I have the color 'committed' and it is beautiful! I highly recommend!
Haliegh B.
New Iberia, LA
I absolutely love this lipstick. I wear this all the time. It's definitely a must have in your lipstick collection. The packaging is absolutely adorable. It isn't drying or sticky when you rub your lips together. I would 100% recommend you buy this lipstick.
Tiffany P.
I own a lot of make-up, including many liquid lipsticks, this brand is AMAZING. It is long lasting and doesn't dry out my lips. A little goes a long way, I do not have to layer it multiple times like some of the other products I have used. However, if you do decide to reapply it, it doesn't streak or flake like some other products. I got a sample size in my IPSY bag and have since purchased a few of the full size.
Jenna P.
Alliance, OH
Review for: Other more...
This matte lipstick is perfect. It goes on liquid and has a good smell. It dries fast as well. Every time I wear it I get compliments! The price is great for the value. It lasts forever! I would recommend this to anyone. I love the 'committed' color.
Brenda G.
Is this product too drying for lips?
Maria C.
Sylmar, CA
Does it dry out ur lips??
Leah C.
Is this sticky or tacky like some liquid lipsticks? How's the staying power?
Yully C.
Indianapolis, IN
I been looking for new mate liquid lipstick. Do you guys recommend this Meet Mate Hughes liquid lipstick?
Sarah K.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Does this dry out your lips? I really like the Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipsticks and want to try these.

Amazon