BY THEBALM

Is your lipstick relationship complicated? Then it’s time to Meet Matt(e) Hughes, our collection of liquid lipsticks that come in 18 swoon-worthy shades. With a matte finish and long-lasting formula, your color will stay true, without being clingy.

Stay-true liquid lipsticks
18 swoon-worthy shades
Matte finish, long-lasting formula

• I been looking for new mate liquid lipstick. Do you guys ...8 Answers
  • Do all of these taste and smell like mint??4 Answers
  • Is really mate and how duration are?1 Answers
theBalm Meet Matt(e) Hughes® Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick
  • "I just Met.. The Balm Meet Matt(e) Hughes "ADORING" I so LOVE this Last Lasting Liquid Lipstick💄. I actually purchased two of them. This Liquid Lipstick stays on for hours, no need to worry about reapply.. Also it doesn't dry up your lips. I have so many great compliments over this deep red lipstick. You will love it too.." in 487 reviews
  • "So comfortable, long lasting, doesn't smudge. can't ask for much more out of a liquid lipstick! I love the color "(COMITTED)" Seriously a great brand, I can't wait to get my hands on all the colors. " in 193 reviews
  • "I tried the color Committed. I love this gloss! It goes onto your lips as gloss, but then dries matted. I immediately ate ice cream after applying it and after finishing, looked into the mirror. The color was still on and didn't look dull like what happens with some other lipsticks or glosses that claim to be long lasting! Highly recommend!" in 64 reviews
Savannah S.
I’m not on my second tube of this stuff. It is my favorite lipstick it lasts all and looks great another plus is that it actually smells good too. I use it year round and for a variety of events. If your looking for a good lipstick that won’t break the bank matte Hughes is your guy.
Amber J.
Manitowoc, WI
My favorite liquid lipstick! So light, super long lasting, not very drying at all. I love the thinmint like scent too. In my pic it is the shade Romantic, much deeper of a red in person, on me it is a beautiful red velvet.
Jennifer (@alettertoelise_89) G.
Las Vegas , NV
This was my first time trying these out I got it in the color adoring me I love it. It lasts a long time and don't feel super drying like some others do. Goes on smooth and not patchy I would recommend these to anyone.
Melissa M.
One of my all time favorite brands of makeup and matte lipsticks more specifically. I was first introduced through ipsy and I used and loved ALL of my The Balm items. I went through the lipstick (sample size) pretty fast so I went out and purchased the full size. Not too expensive and well worth it!
Regan P.
I LOVE this lipstick! It stays on ALL day (my days are mostly 18 hour days) and doesn't make my lips dry or crusty. It stays through meals, drinking water all day, 4 dance classes a day, I have used my little sampler for the longest and definitely want to buy the full size ASAP!
Rachel F.
Southaven, MS
I got a free sample of this and loved it so much I had to buy a full sized one! I have the color committed and it's so beautiful on my skin and can work on any skin type it looks so beautiful and it dries nicely
Charly M.
Tooele
I received a sample of Meet Matte lasting liquid lipstick in my monthly glam back and I've been hooked ever since! It is my go-to lipstick now, and I have almost every color. Don't let the price detour you, it is well worth it because it lasts forever and looks amazing!
Conner L.
Brazil, IN
Review for: Sentimental more...
Last forever. Goes on easy. Matches a lot of skin tones. The little bottle is easy to take everywhere for touch-ups. I wan more colors but I seem to have other brands in the shades that they have so I hope they come out with more sometime soon! My mom has a lighter brown shade and also loves it.
Jamie A.
Pardon the pun, but this stuff is the bomb.com! There are so many colors to choose from! I love that smells like chocolate and mint, almost like thin mint Girl Scout cookies. It lasts all day also. It is a little bit drying, but better than other long-lasting lipstick so I've tried. This is my obsession!
Bianca C.
Warner Robins, GA
Review for: Charming more...
Obsessed with everything about this product! It's matte, its long lasting, it's pigmented and an affordable brand! I think this brand is high quality makeup without being the most expensive lipgloss on the market. Really happy with this product and would recommend it to others
Brenda G.
Is this product too drying for lips?
Maria C.
Sylmar, CA
Does it dry out ur lips??
Leah C.
Is this sticky or tacky like some liquid lipsticks? How's the staying power?
Yully C.
Indianapolis, IN
I been looking for new mate liquid lipstick. Do you guys recommend this Meet Mate Hughes liquid lipstick?
Sarah K.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Does this dry out your lips? I really like the Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipsticks and want to try these.

Amazon