BY THEBALM

Is your lipstick relationship complicated? Then it’s time to Meet Matt(e) Hughes, our collection of liquid lipsticks that come in 18 swoon-worthy shades. With a matte finish and long-lasting formula, your color will stay true, without being clingy.

Stay-true liquid lipsticks
18 swoon-worthy shades
Matte finish, long-lasting formula

• I been looking for new mate liquid lipstick. Do you guys ...8 Answers
  • Do all of these taste and smell like mint??4 Answers
  • Is really mate and how duration are?1 Answers
theBalm Meet Matt(e) Hughes® Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick
  • "I just Met.. The Balm Meet Matt(e) Hughes "ADORING" I so LOVE this Last Lasting Liquid Lipstick💄. I actually purchased two of them. This Liquid Lipstick stays on for hours, no need to worry about reapply.. Also it doesn't dry up your lips. I have so many great compliments over this deep red lipstick. You will love it too.." in 487 reviews
  • "So comfortable, long lasting, doesn't smudge. can't ask for much more out of a liquid lipstick! I love the color "(COMITTED)" Seriously a great brand, I can't wait to get my hands on all the colors. " in 193 reviews
  • "I tried the color Committed. I love this gloss! It goes onto your lips as gloss, but then dries matted. I immediately ate ice cream after applying it and after finishing, looked into the mirror. The color was still on and didn't look dull like what happens with some other lipsticks or glosses that claim to be long lasting! Highly recommend!" in 64 reviews
Kalee C.
Bowling Green
I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS PRODUCT! It has been my go- to lipstick for years, and I could not be more obsessed. Goes on smooth, rich color, lasts ALL DAY! Like going out and not getting home until 6 a.m. all day! It is an amazing product with an amazing price. I will never love another product this much.
Sarah C.
Oxford, MS
I think I've decided that this is my absolute favorite liquid lipstick formula in the world. First of all, the packaging is adorable (duh, it's the balm) and feels very nice and well-made. Second of all, they smell EXACTLY like mint tic-tacs to me, which is freaking amazing. The formula is incredible - it lasts around 7 hours on me without fading at all, and it never looks cracky or gross even though it dries to a complete matte. The colors that they offer are all absolutely gorgeous. The applicator does get pretty messy, but it's not a big deal to me because other than that, this is honestly the PERFECT lipstick. 10/10. Check them out on thebalm.com or in Kohls!
A M.
Evans
I use this liquid lipstick everyday, it’s very comfortable and light, it doesn’t get sticky either. But it’s not very long lasting, it’ll be gone once you eat but overall I love the liquid lipstick and will buy it again
Laura V.
Chestnut Hill
A brand that tries to include all kinds of women (rock, hippie, fancy... etc), it is easy to apply and I can practice it because I can take it on any side .... and the color range is according to my skin tone... I love this brand always recommended to friends and are happy with the results
Katie A.
Hobart, IN
Review for: Other more...
The specific color I am reviewing is "Devoted". This is a very brought pigmented red shade. I love it however I could see it being too bright for some people. It is a creamy matter lipsticks that dries very nicely and quickly after application. The pigmentation in this product is amazing.
Shila C.
Stillwater, OK
Review for: Other more...
This is probably the most comfortable liquid lipstick I've tried. It doesn't feel too dry and lasts a really long time. I have the shade committed and it's a perfect neutral for me. Not to mention it smells exactly like Thin Mints! I would definitely repurchase this lipstick, I LOVE it!!
Crystal D.
Claremore
Review for: Charming more...
This product has the most matte finish I’ve ever applied to my lips. It lasts literally all day, even with eating! But my favorite part it is easily removed. Most liquid lipsticks take some effort to get off, but this stuff can easily be removed with a makeup wipe!
Corinne B.
My only problem is that it takes practice to use the darker colors but this is true with any lipstick. The formula is smooth and I like the adoration color. It doesn't dry right away though so be careful.
Amber J.
Manitowoc, WI
My favorite liquid lipstick! So light, super long lasting, not very drying at all. I love the thinmint like scent too. In my pic it is the shade Romantic, much deeper of a red in person, on me it is a beautiful red velvet.
Melissa M.
One of my all time favorite brands of makeup and matte lipsticks more specifically. I was first introduced through ipsy and I used and loved ALL of my The Balm items. I went through the lipstick (sample size) pretty fast so I went out and purchased the full size. Not too expensive and well worth it!
Brenda G.
Is this product too drying for lips?
Maria C.
Sylmar, CA
Does it dry out ur lips??
Leah C.
Is this sticky or tacky like some liquid lipsticks? How's the staying power?
Yully C.
Indianapolis, IN
I been looking for new mate liquid lipstick. Do you guys recommend this Meet Mate Hughes liquid lipstick?
Sarah K.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Does this dry out your lips? I really like the Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipsticks and want to try these.

Amazon