BY THEBALM

Is your lipstick relationship complicated? Then it’s time to Meet Matt(e) Hughes, our collection of liquid lipsticks that come in 18 swoon-worthy shades. With a matte finish and long-lasting formula, your color will stay true, without being clingy.

Stay-true liquid lipsticks
18 swoon-worthy shades
Matte finish, long-lasting formula

• I been looking for new mate liquid lipstick. Do you guys ...8 Answers
  • Do all of these taste and smell like mint??4 Answers
  • Is really mate and how duration are?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I just Met.. The Balm Meet Matt(e) Hughes "ADORING" I so LOVE this Last Lasting Liquid Lipstick💄. I actually purchased two of them. This Liquid Lipstick stays on for hours, no need to worry about reapply.. Also it doesn't dry up your lips. I have so many great compliments over this deep red lipstick. You will love it too.." in 487 reviews
  • "So comfortable, long lasting, doesn't smudge. can't ask for much more out of a liquid lipstick! I love the color "(COMITTED)" Seriously a great brand, I can't wait to get my hands on all the colors. " in 193 reviews
  • "I tried the color Committed. I love this gloss! It goes onto your lips as gloss, but then dries matted. I immediately ate ice cream after applying it and after finishing, looked into the mirror. The color was still on and didn't look dull like what happens with some other lipsticks or glosses that claim to be long lasting! Highly recommend!" in 64 reviews
Shelby T.
I absolutely love this lipstick. It's one of the best liquid mattes I've found so far. When you open it, it has a light minty scent which is lovely. It lasts all day and is even kiss proof! I love this lipstick and all the colors it comes in. Retails for about $17.
Kristen H.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Matte more...
Ok. So I have purchased doting and darling at my local beauty supply to try out. I wasn’t expecting much since I’ve never heard of this brand before just seen it at Cosmoprof. I’m so happy I tried these, the wear is long lasting light weight on my lips and the perfect colors for my skin tone. I am going back to buy two of each color one for my kit one for personal use!
Angelica C.
West Milford, WV
Amazing product! I got one of these in the shade Sincere. It's my hands down favorite liquid lipstick. It's super creamy. Smells amazing and it goes on so smooth. Last me all day without smudging. Doesn't dry out my lips or make them feel cakey. Love this stuff!
Amber D.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: the Balm Meet Matt(e) Hughesâ ¢ Liquid Lipstick - Romantic more...
I love the Balm liquid lipsticks. Romantic is one of my favorite shades. It sits well for about 4 hours and unlike some liquid lipsticks, you can't tell it is on. The doefoot applicator makes a nice crisp line easy to apply. One coat will do, though two coats can be done, I am not a fan of two coats. It tends to get too thick and the second coat is unnecessary.
Chelsea G.
Roscoe, IL
I just used this lip color for the first time today, I've only had it on an hour. It's a tad tacky and it's had plenty of time to dry down. I prefer Kylie or Jeffree since they dry down all the way with no tacky feeling. The color is beautiful, I have the shade "dotting". I wish the finish was more dry on the lips. I don't know how long it will last through the day. I have high expectations from my liquid lips. I haven't found many that are better than Jeffree of Kylie.
Rachel B.
Wilmington, NC
Review for: Sincere, Honest, Adoring, Charming, Red more...
I would totally recommend this lipstick! The packaging kept the product safe and sound, and was very easy to wrap. I’ve received some of these in a set of five, and it was a good deal. Not pricey at all! I would get more of these in different colors! My only problem was that it took a little longer to dry, but they are long wearing and come in beautiful shades!
Dalila T.
Doral, FL
My favorite matte lipstick is this in the shade "Committed". It dries very fast plus is very smooth and it's long-lasting. You can use this for a dinner date. I received this from an ipsy bag. I think i will buy this when i finish the product. I really recommend this matte lipstick
Maria M.
Banning, CA
Review for: Loyal more...
Love this formula it’s not sticky at all barely feels like you have lip stick on.it dries fast, and the color is very vibrant.the packaging is adorable I love the retro theme.it has a great minty smell when you apply it. It’s one of my favorites, I would definitely purchase it again
sunshine p.
Sacramento , CA
I received it as a sample in my ipsy bag. I didn't like it at first, no idea why, but now it's one of my favorite matte lipsticks. I have the color committed and I wear it all the time. It's lightweight, long lasting and doesn't smudge at all.
Paige C.
Valrico, FL
This is the best matte lipstick I have found! I own every color! The colors are all beautiful and this matte liquid lipstick DOESN'T dry your lips out like most matte lipsticks! I'm a huge fan of TheBalm and these liquid lipsticks do not disappoint!
Brenda G.
Is this product too drying for lips?
Maria C.
Sylmar, CA
Does it dry out ur lips??
Leah C.
Is this sticky or tacky like some liquid lipsticks? How's the staying power?
Yully C.
Indianapolis, IN
I been looking for new mate liquid lipstick. Do you guys recommend this Meet Mate Hughes liquid lipstick?
Sarah K.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Does this dry out your lips? I really like the Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipsticks and want to try these.