BY THEBALM

Is your lipstick relationship complicated? Then it’s time to Meet Matt(e) Hughes, our collection of liquid lipsticks that come in 18 swoon-worthy shades. With a matte finish and long-lasting formula, your color will stay true, without being clingy.

Stay-true liquid lipsticks
18 swoon-worthy shades
Matte finish, long-lasting formula

• I been looking for new mate liquid lipstick. Do you guys ...8 Answers
  • Do all of these taste and smell like mint??4 Answers
  • Is really mate and how duration are?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I just Met.. The Balm Meet Matt(e) Hughes "ADORING" I so LOVE this Last Lasting Liquid Lipstick💄. I actually purchased two of them. This Liquid Lipstick stays on for hours, no need to worry about reapply.. Also it doesn't dry up your lips. I have so many great compliments over this deep red lipstick. You will love it too.." in 487 reviews
  • "So comfortable, long lasting, doesn't smudge. can't ask for much more out of a liquid lipstick! I love the color "(COMITTED)" Seriously a great brand, I can't wait to get my hands on all the colors. " in 193 reviews
  • "I tried the color Committed. I love this gloss! It goes onto your lips as gloss, but then dries matted. I immediately ate ice cream after applying it and after finishing, looked into the mirror. The color was still on and didn't look dull like what happens with some other lipsticks or glosses that claim to be long lasting! Highly recommend!" in 64 reviews
Santa E.
San Antonio, TX
This is the best liquid lipstick out there in my opinion!!! It looks great on the lips for a liquid lipstick, is super comfortable, super long wearing, and transfer proof. I snagged this on Hautelook for $10 and will be stalking their events for their next sale.
Jessie S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: Pink more...
I love the peppermint smell of these liquid lippies! I will save they are a bit drying but if that doesn’t bother you they are really worth it. The color collection isn’t a wide range but the colors they have are beautiful everyday colors. I would recommend these to a friend for sure!
Katie b.
Long Beach, CA
I was introduced to TheBalm cosmetics through Ipsy Glam bags and I just love their products. I have one Meet Matte Hughes long lasting liquid lipstick and I like the scent and the texture. I would definitely re buy and try a new shade. I always use my Matte lipsticks with chapstick to prevent over drying. If your looking to try an affordable but good quality make up brand try TheBalm.
Samm L.
Clinton, IA
theBalm Meet Matt(e) Hughes® Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick was NOT good for me. For having “long lasting” in the name, you’d think that It would be more flattering after an hour than a cheap matte lipstick from the drug store. This product is unreasonably priced for the quality. It gets stuck in the lid and is completely flaky and dry. Not flattering when out and comes off in chunks. I would not recommend this product.
Olivia M.
I have devoted and it is the best matte lipstick I have. It's was about $18 and worth every penny. It is very light weight and stays on pretty well. The color is very vibrant and you don't have to put on layers and layers to have the bright bold look. If you are willing to pay 20 bucks, go for it. You won't be disappointed!!
Rachel K.
Tempe, AZ
Review for: Matte more...
I have this I'm Committed, and LOVE IT. I first tried it from a friend and fell in love with it immediately and picked up my own. I think the colors are beautiful, the formula applies really well and it dries down well too. I would say to keep your lips moisturized before, as most liquid lips tend to be drying. Not bad tho, and it's such a great product otherwise that it's worth it!!
Brittany J.
Middleton, WI
One of my favorite liquid lippies. I love the smell, the feel of the formula. They dry down, which is nice. I only worry about flaking after a couple of hours. Pretty sure my color is Committed, a gorgeous nudey pink.
Stephanie W.
I received a sample of this liquid lipstick in my ipsy bag. My fiancé liked the shade but I thought it was a little light for me. It has a peppermint scent but it's not overwhelming. I found it to be slightly drying and that it flakes off a little over time. It also applied slightly sticky for my tastes. I do not think I will purchase the full size.
Nicole L.
These are my go to lipsticks ♡ my absolute favorite! They're so easy to apply, the wand is great, the smell, the minty flavor tingles your lips ever so gently, they last so long, & the shades are beautiful! I have yet to try the new shades & I'm sooo excited too♡♡♡
Brandi P.
Woods Cross, UT
I love this liquid lipstick Formula, they aren't drying and they feel like nothing is on your lips. It has a wonderful mint Chocolate scent and is nicely pigmented and not patchy at all. It wears for a long time and fades gracefully, doesn't flake or peel off. These are defiantly worth the price, I would recommend them to anyone who likes a Matte liquid Lip that isn't drying.
Brenda G.
Is this product too drying for lips?
Maria C.
Sylmar, CA
Does it dry out ur lips??
Leah C.
Is this sticky or tacky like some liquid lipsticks? How's the staying power?
Yully C.
Indianapolis, IN
I been looking for new mate liquid lipstick. Do you guys recommend this Meet Mate Hughes liquid lipstick?
Sarah K.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Does this dry out your lips? I really like the Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipsticks and want to try these.