BY THEBALM

Meet Matt(e) Hughes long-lasting liquid lipstick by the Balm has a comfortable matte finish that you can depend on.

PRODUCT FEATURES

Long-wearing formula Matte finish Vanilla mint flavor Highly pigmented Doe-foot applicator Paraben-free.

HOW TO USE

Apply using applicator, or with your favorite lip brush, for color that lasts all night.

PRODUCT DETAILS

0.25-oz.

• I been looking for new mate liquid lipstick. Do you guys ...8 Answers
  • Do all of these taste and smell like mint??4 Answers
  • Is really mate and how duration are?1 Answers
theBalm Meet Matt(e) Hughes Long-Lasting Liquid Lipstick
  • "I just Met.. The Balm Meet Matt(e) Hughes "ADORING" I so LOVE this Last Lasting Liquid Lipstick💄. I actually purchased two of them. This Liquid Lipstick stays on for hours, no need to worry about reapply.. Also it doesn't dry up your lips. I have so many great compliments over this deep red lipstick. You will love it too.." in 487 reviews
  • "So comfortable, long lasting, doesn't smudge. can't ask for much more out of a liquid lipstick! I love the color "(COMITTED)" Seriously a great brand, I can't wait to get my hands on all the colors. " in 193 reviews
  • "I tried the color Committed. I love this gloss! It goes onto your lips as gloss, but then dries matted. I immediately ate ice cream after applying it and after finishing, looked into the mirror. The color was still on and didn't look dull like what happens with some other lipsticks or glosses that claim to be long lasting! Highly recommend!" in 64 reviews
Myranda C.
Review for: Other more...
I just bought this product today and I’m so eager to make a review. Let’s just start off by the way these smell, they smell so good! They lasted all day with little application and I could even taste them as they were on my lips! The only thing I did not like was the fact that I had to layer these!
Jasmine G.
Review for: Charming, Other more...
I honestly loved these matte lipsticks. I've tried a ton but none have this amazing scent to them and I like how they feel on! They do not dry up my lips and flake or stick together like some formulas I've tried (yuck!) these are worth the price at $16 it's average like a lot of other products available out there. I recommend:)
Heather A.
easley
Review for: Charming more...
Really stays on my lips and looks amazing !!does not dry out my lips or looks patchy. Just makes my lips looks beautiful and I’d love to try out new colors a well!! The color charming I love and suits me very very Well. I highly recommend this product.
Candi B.
Detroit, MI
I received this lipstick in a glam bag awhile back and boy does this stuff stay on. I put it on before school and on my drive to school I changed my mind and didn't want to wear if anymore so I tried rubbing it off and it didn't budge at all! It is super long lasting and wasn't too drying on my lips. The only thing I want is more color options. I went to buy more and they were mostly nudes and pinks.
Ann M.
Gainesville, FL
Review for: Honest, Charming more...
These are my favorite lipsticks of all time. They stay on so well and the shades are amazing. I’ve been exclusively using this lip product for the past three years and can’t say enough great things about it. Everyone should try!
Santa E.
San Antonio, TX
This is the best liquid lipstick out there in my opinion!!! It looks great on the lips for a liquid lipstick, is super comfortable, super long wearing, and transfer proof. I snagged this on Hautelook for $10 and will be stalking their events for their next sale.
Jessie S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: Pink more...
I love the peppermint smell of these liquid lippies! I will save they are a bit drying but if that doesn’t bother you they are really worth it. The color collection isn’t a wide range but the colors they have are beautiful everyday colors. I would recommend these to a friend for sure!
Samm L.
Clinton, IA
theBalm Meet Matt(e) Hughes Long-Lasting Liquid Lipstick was NOT good for me. For having “long lasting” in the name, you’d think that It would be more flattering after an hour than a cheap matte lipstick from the drug store. This product is unreasonably priced for the quality. It gets stuck in the lid and is completely flaky and dry. Not flattering when out and comes off in chunks. I would not recommend this product.
Katie b.
Long Beach, CA
I was introduced to TheBalm cosmetics through Ipsy Glam bags and I just love their products. I have one Meet Matte Hughes long lasting liquid lipstick and I like the scent and the texture. I would definitely re buy and try a new shade. I always use my Matte lipsticks with chapstick to prevent over drying. If your looking to try an affordable but good quality make up brand try TheBalm.
Olivia M.
I have devoted and it is the best matte lipstick I have. It's was about $18 and worth every penny. It is very light weight and stays on pretty well. The color is very vibrant and you don't have to put on layers and layers to have the bright bold look. If you are willing to pay 20 bucks, go for it. You won't be disappointed!!
Brenda G.
Is this product too drying for lips?
Maria C.
Sylmar, CA
Does it dry out ur lips??
Leah C.
Is this sticky or tacky like some liquid lipsticks? How's the staying power?
Yully C.
Indianapolis, IN
I been looking for new mate liquid lipstick. Do you guys recommend this Meet Mate Hughes liquid lipstick?
Sarah K.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Does this dry out your lips? I really like the Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipsticks and want to try these.

Walmart