BY THEBALM

Meet Matt(e) Hughes long-lasting liquid lipstick by the Balm has a comfortable matte finish that you can depend on.

PRODUCT FEATURES

Long-wearing formula Matte finish Vanilla mint flavor Highly pigmented Doe-foot applicator Paraben-free.

HOW TO USE

Apply using applicator, or with your favorite lip brush, for color that lasts all night.

PRODUCT DETAILS

0.25-oz.

• I been looking for new mate liquid lipstick. Do you guys ...8 Answers
  • Do all of these taste and smell like mint??4 Answers
  • Is really mate and how duration are?1 Answers
theBalm Meet Matt(e) Hughes Long-Lasting Liquid Lipstick
  • "I just Met.. The Balm Meet Matt(e) Hughes "ADORING" I so LOVE this Last Lasting Liquid Lipstick💄. I actually purchased two of them. This Liquid Lipstick stays on for hours, no need to worry about reapply.. Also it doesn't dry up your lips. I have so many great compliments over this deep red lipstick. You will love it too.." in 487 reviews
  • "So comfortable, long lasting, doesn't smudge. can't ask for much more out of a liquid lipstick! I love the color "(COMITTED)" Seriously a great brand, I can't wait to get my hands on all the colors. " in 193 reviews
  • "I tried the color Committed. I love this gloss! It goes onto your lips as gloss, but then dries matted. I immediately ate ice cream after applying it and after finishing, looked into the mirror. The color was still on and didn't look dull like what happens with some other lipsticks or glosses that claim to be long lasting! Highly recommend!" in 64 reviews
Ashley H.
Gainesville, FL
These liquid lip matte shades are the bomb dot com! I cannot get over how wonderful these lippies are! I wish I had every color, which is easy to do because they have a sample pack of all of them at Kohls! They do tend to dry your lips out, but the color is so worth it! A little pricey but Kohls has Kohl's cash and discount codes all the time.
Ashley Y.
Mount Ulla, NC
Review for: Charming more...
I fell in love with this lipstick the first time I looked at it. I have the shade Charming. It smells like peppermint (minty, very good scent), doesn't leave my lips feeling gross, and has a very good color payoff. The applicator is short (like colourpop applicators) so it's easy to get your lips covered without it clumpimg at the sides.
Jessica M.
I can not get enough of this. This is now my go to brand for lip color. Their nude and red mattes look excellent on. Just make sure it dries well before eating, talking, or doing anything that would cause the lips to touch. The dry time
is minimal but necessary. This brand does not test on animals which is a biggie in my makeup buying decisions.
Cherie P.
Pendleton , SC
Beautiful shade in "charming". Love the mint scent! Easy to apply flawlessly, liquid lip long-wearing. I bought it at Kohls which is the only local store to purchase the Balm products. Wish they had a larger nude selection of these lip products. Definitely would recommend for liquid lip matte lovers like I am!
Stephanie C.
New Market, AL
There is so much I can say about this liquid lipstick!! It goes on so smooth and also has like a minty feel at first and then as it dries it doesn't dry your lips out! It has very nice packaging and has definitely exceeded my expectations!! I would definitely recommend this product if you are searching for a matte liquid lipstick that doesn't dry your lips out!!
Janki B.
These are some of the only lip products that I use in the daily. I have purchased a bug of colors because I love how comfortable the formula is. I am also very sensitive to scents, but the mint chocolate scent of these is subtle and soothing! They look so flattering on the lips because they don’t dry down crusty and emphasize your lip lines. The colors are also very flattering on any skin color and/or skin tone! I also LOVE the collection’s packaging!
Candice S.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I absolutely love this lipstick! The only reason that it is lacking one star from 5, is that once its on and it dries, it makes your lips look wrinkly. I would definitely suggest wearing a base of balm before putting it on to prevent wrinkly lips. But the matte is truly a matte, and i love the pepperminty smell of it!
Kendall K.
Indiana
Review for: Other more...
I have this in the shade Charming. It’s a beautiful color that flatters many skin tones. I usually don’t like liquid lipsticks at all, but this one isn’t so bad. Yes, it’s drying, but I’ve tried many more liquid lipsticks that are much more drying. I like to put on a light layer and dab it all over my lips, making it more of a stain. Then I put a gloss over it. It looks great! I also like how the product smells; like a chocolate mint!
Emily S.
Lakewood, OH
Review for: Matte more...
This is honestly one of my favorite lipsticks. I've never purchased it because it's way too expensive, but I love it''s strong mint scent and how it plumps my lips a bit. theBalm is such a cute brand that I love, and the packaging is so clever I will always be interested in their products just based on that. This lipstick has a very nice silky texture to it and a good last, although it's not the most durable but still has great pigmentation. Again, it's just too expensive for me otherwise I'd own more of it.
Jasmine G.
Review for: Charming, Other more...
I honestly loved these matte lipsticks. I've tried a ton but none have this amazing scent to them and I like how they feel on! They do not dry up my lips and flake or stick together like some formulas I've tried (yuck!) these are worth the price at $16 it's average like a lot of other products available out there. I recommend:)
Brenda G.
Is this product too drying for lips?
Maria C.
Sylmar, CA
Does it dry out ur lips??
Leah C.
Is this sticky or tacky like some liquid lipsticks? How's the staying power?
Yully C.
Indianapolis, IN
I been looking for new mate liquid lipstick. Do you guys recommend this Meet Mate Hughes liquid lipstick?
Sarah K.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Does this dry out your lips? I really like the Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipsticks and want to try these.

Walmart