BY THEBALM

Meet Matt(e) Hughes long-lasting liquid lipstick by the Balm has a comfortable matte finish that you can depend on.

PRODUCT FEATURES

Long-wearing formula Matte finish Vanilla mint flavor Highly pigmented Doe-foot applicator Paraben-free.

HOW TO USE

Apply using applicator, or with your favorite lip brush, for color that lasts all night.

PRODUCT DETAILS

0.25-oz.

• I been looking for new mate liquid lipstick. Do you guys ...8 Answers
  • Do all of these taste and smell like mint??4 Answers
  • Is really mate and how duration are?1 Answers
theBalm Meet Matt(e) Hughes Long-Lasting Liquid Lipstick
  • "I just Met.. The Balm Meet Matt(e) Hughes "ADORING" I so LOVE this Last Lasting Liquid Lipstick💄. I actually purchased two of them. This Liquid Lipstick stays on for hours, no need to worry about reapply.. Also it doesn't dry up your lips. I have so many great compliments over this deep red lipstick. You will love it too.." in 487 reviews
  • "So comfortable, long lasting, doesn't smudge. can't ask for much more out of a liquid lipstick! I love the color "(COMITTED)" Seriously a great brand, I can't wait to get my hands on all the colors. " in 193 reviews
  • "I tried the color Committed. I love this gloss! It goes onto your lips as gloss, but then dries matted. I immediately ate ice cream after applying it and after finishing, looked into the mirror. The color was still on and didn't look dull like what happens with some other lipsticks or glosses that claim to be long lasting! Highly recommend!" in 64 reviews
Lillian M.
Dubai, Dubai
Review for: Trustworthy more...
I absolutely love the formula on this! It does not flake or crumble on my lips. An added bonus is the delicious mint chocolate scent! This has become my go-to liquid lip to wear to work as it is fuss free and last a good 5-6 hours without needing touch ups. I do find that this does feel a little drying after a few hours of wear, however, applying a thin layer of lip balm underneath gets rid of that problem. I would highly recommend this shade for medium to deep skintones!
Emmalei M.
Peterborough
Review for: Loyal more...
I have this lipstick in the colour committed but still absolutely adore it!!
This is the first time I have tried a matte lipstick and it was easy to apply, went on smooth, and lasted all day.
Another added bonus (not sure if it is the same for the other shades) is that it smells like mint chocolate!!
This is an easy way to have fun with any makeup look and a good quality product that keeps me coming back. The Balm always delivers with amazing products and this one is no exception!
Suay A.
Istanbul
BEST LIQUID MATTE LIPSTICK EVER!!! IT IS LONGLASTING AND MAKE MY LIPS LOOK BIGGER. I USE THE COLOR NAMED SINCERE, IT IS MY FAVOURITE. BUT I CAN RECOMMED THE COLOR NAMED ADORING.
Serina P.
I love the shades in this range. The consistency is a little thick and very pigmented. You only have to apply it once. It has a minty smell. It does tend to move around and smudge if your eating..
Nelly M.
Santo Domingo
This are great! First thing is...the smell! They have this minty smell and feel wonderful when applied to your lips. They don't dry that fast which lets you fix and perfect your makeup but still feel creamy when it finally dries. I just feel that some colors are very similar and therefore there is not much of a variety. But, despite that, the colors are absolutely adorable.
Michelle W.
Calgary, AB
Review for: Matte more...
So I first got a sample of this from Ipsy a while back in Committed and let me tell you. This formula is absolutely amazing, it stays and its non drying and actually dries within like 30 seconds. I actually ended up buying a bunch more which is saying something because the shipping to Canada is nuts. My fave shade right now is Devoted and it's such a bright classic red. A staple to anyone's makeup bag!
Laura M.
New Castle , DE
This is one of my favorites lipsticks ever. I have it on the tone Charming. When you put it on it feel like it has mind on it, you get a refreshing feeling on your lips. Its Matte but won't make your lips dry. It's does transfer a bit but it leaves your lips with a nice color even after taking it off. I wanna try more colors because I really like it and for the price its ok.
Lorna W.
Review for: Adoring more...
I received this product in this Month's Ipsy bag and at first I wasn't too excited as I thought, oh good another lip balm in the same colour practically as last month. However that changed when I applied it. It goes on absolutely lovely, almost like a lip crayon, without enhancing the ragged texture of my lips. Even better it stays on. Six hours after application and it's still present! The smell is lovely too, nice and minty and cat approved, as my cat sniffed it without making a face and jumping down!
mimi m.
My new go to liquid lip! I have been trying out liquid lips for months because I desperately wanted to love them, but kept getting disappointed due to the very drying effects, crumbling, and cracking. I decided to try this one out in Ulta, and wore it around the store for and I actually forgot I had it on, it was so comfortable. It dries down completely in about 3-5 minutes and stays put, without drying out my lips or crumbling. The color selection is a bit limited, currently, so I hope that they come out with more soon. I purchased Child Star, Queen B, Cool Girl (my favorite), and Who's Zooming who (a gorgeous navy blue). I can wear them all day with minimal touch ups. As usual, they do slide around when you eat something greasy or oily, but are waterproof. Th pigment is perfect, and does not streak when applying. I love, love, love these lips
Rachel B.
Beeton, Ontario
Review for: Adoring more...
Received this with my October Ipsy bag, in the shade "Committed". Pleasantly surprised by this product. Good for a nice natural lip colour, and lasts a very long time. A tad drying, so I like using lip balm over top, even if that takes away from the matte effect. A lot of people seem to love the vanilla mint scent, personally I'd rather one or the other - smell like vanilla or smell like mint, not both, however it doesn't bother me much and is still a quality product.
Brenda G.
Is this product too drying for lips?
Maria C.
Sylmar, CA
Does it dry out ur lips??
Leah C.
Is this sticky or tacky like some liquid lipsticks? How's the staying power?
Sarah K.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Does this dry out your lips? I really like the Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipsticks and want to try these.
Yully C.
Indianapolis, IN
I been looking for new mate liquid lipstick. Do you guys recommend this Meet Mate Hughes liquid lipstick?

back